[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

33 minutes ago, rhaps said:

You're right ;) . Let's wait until eng subs come out

In my case, the wilderness arc is interesting for the adventures and actions. I like it that NQ is exposed more to the 'outside world' and meet more people. My fave is, of course, when they meet LQ and explore the Demon cave

Yeahhh cant agree no more, also NQ upgrade his cultivate level in wilderness. So the wilderness is count to be very important part of his life.

20 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@rhaps... I just finished watching episode 37 with subs. It really cracked me up. It seems that NQ is alway thinking of Sang Sang and how hard they tried to survive and he won’t let LQ or anyone else kill him because of how hard surviving is. 

I really like YHY, she and NQ could be great friends if only she wasn’t from Xiling. I think YHY’s belief isn’t as corrupted as LQ. She has pride and respect. Funniest thing she respected LQ by not telling anyone he tried to kill his enemy instead of finishing his cultivation to the next level. 

@raziela.. a thanks for the update on the view count for Ever Night. 

Agree, i really longing adventure YHY and NQ, i think they will meet XH as well.

12 minutes ago, raziela said:

You're welcome for the view count numbers.

I really like YHY too. She's another character I would liked to see more screen time rather than MSS.  She's kickarse, beautiful and interesting.  I wonder if the actress doesn't have a powerful agency because I've noticed there isn't much promo for her even on the Ever Night weibo page.

Yes yes yes long live YHY fiercefull badass heroine, the woman version of NQ, love her!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, raziela said:

You're welcome for the view count numbers.

I really like YHY too. She's another character I would liked to see more screen time rather than MSS.  She's kickarse, beautiful and interesting.  I wonder if the actress doesn't have a powerful agency because I've noticed there isn't much promo for her even on the Ever Night weibo page.

Sad to hear that. Actually I prefer her more than mss too. But, I guess, this drama is also involved not only the casts, but "who is ur backing" as well.. such a boring topic to discuss...:D

I like YHY relationships with NQ. They can fight and quarrel in few minutes then become friends the following minutes:D If there is no SS, I would ship NQ with her.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

Sad to hear that. Actually I prefer her more than mss too. But, I guess, this drama is also involved not only the casts, but "who is ur backing" as well.. such a boring topic to discuss...:D

I like YHY relationships with NQ. They can fight and quarrel in few minutes then become friends the following minutes:D If there is no SS, I would ship NQ with her.

Yeah, since I started following C-dramas I learned about all the shadiness involved with C-dramas and having powerful backers.  

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

You just summed up my girl crush toward YHY :P .. I love her bickering and bantering with NQ . Cant wait to see her again, even if it's only to see her throwing another sarcasm and being rebuffed back by NQ :P

Anyway, I read in mydramalist that she got a lot of hatred because of her upcoming drama . Poor her 

Hahahaha me too

@Snow Guardian  @rhaps I would ship YHY and NQ too if not for our SS.  Their scenes and interaction are enjoyable and she would have made a better match for him than MSS who I think would bore NQ after the novelty wore off.  I'm looking forward to some SS-YHY interactions in the drama too :D

@rhaps I just went to read on mydramalist about the hate she is getting and I feel so sorry for her.  What ridiculous rumours! I hope it doesn't kill her career:(

• Like 5

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

true.... it was really hilarious just as she was fantasizing on how they will twirl around and around.....with all the bubbles....

however the same scene react....when she was opening her arm to be received by NingQue....he took a step back.....damn that was sure a downer

what is it about?

yes they had hit 3 billions views already

@angelangie

Spoiler

I wanted to know, after NQ-SS get married and she left him to become Priest of Light, I realized that SS is not that exact SS anymore.. then, my question is, at their first meeting, after NQ found her again, did he rape her?

• Sad 1

i dont think this ever happen....

i dont know what they will show for S2 either.....however base on what we have seen so far.....NingQue will not openly hurt SangSang at all....he meant the world to him....she is his life....and how can you hurt your life? it just isnt done at all....

when SangSang became the Priest of Light i heard there were parts that she forgotten about NingQue and hurt him in return....

to NingQue he rather to be the one who is hurt than let SangSang be hurt at all......however i have yet to see this part at all....so if i ever turn into this i let you know :P which i pray truthfully NO

Spoiler

SS's physical body was changed and she turned out to be different sangsang.

What remain in her is only her past memory. She remember everything about NQ. But, her heart turns cold. And her feelings toward NQ was gone as well. Therefore, NQ was extremely working hard to approach and grip on her tightly. I was somehow skimming few pages. NQ was touching her fiercely on their first meeting. Or maybe am wrong. I really cant remember well.

• Like 3

everyone have diff taste i guess :) and how they see things....all angle and perspectives are always diff...dont leave the thread and i hope you stay.....here no one will slay one another over diff opinion well that is for me :) 

im sure u find ppl are agreeable here and infact everyone is accepting what each other said....despite that maybe it will divert from your own and also no one will force one another to accept each other view....

like when NingQue hit out on SangSang in front of her father....some dont like....and some was like it was okie to accept it....and some was feeling hell this is child abuse and we cant accept this kind of treatment and so on......and at the end of the day....it just some different opinions and also different level of tolerances...

mainly also because of the way all of us are brought up and taught to respect and see in this world....how we are brought up or how we execute it, is honesty different from one another....no one is wrong and no one is right....it just a matter of different opinions :) 

we might have forces kisses and embraces.....like how most guy will try to exert himself and hoping to turn the girl around.....

however i cant be sure as i didnt reach that part in book unless u want to tell me roughly which chapter is that and i can do a binge read for now to get a grasp and we can be on the same page lols....as i be all book up toward end of the year till next year .....might not be able to do both the book and drama at a go :) 

Spoiler

Well said!:lol:

That's the problem, I only remember after the big fight at the front gate, NQ was entering inside the hall to meet her.. and finally see her. After he saw her, NQ was keep talking to her but she was silent. After she turned around and acts such a cold manner towards him, that thing happens. If am not wrong, NQ was suddenly became aggressive. Then, I  skimmed that part.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

true most of us dont like it either....

i dont think this ever happen....

i dont know what they will show for S2 either.....however base on what we have seen so far.....NingQue will not openly hurt SangSang at all....he meant the world to him....she is his life....and how can you hurt your life? it just isnt done at all....

when SangSang became the Priest of Light i heard there were parts that she forgotten about NingQue and hurt him in return....

to NingQue he rather to be the one who is hurt than let SangSang be hurt at all......however i have yet to see this part at all....so if i ever turn into this i let you know :P which i pray truthfully NO

Is there any translated web novel for S2? Or is just continue the chapter from the same one?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Thx @Snow Guardian, well if there is a change in SS's body physically, that's mean we will get different actor instead of SY? Although it will not come in the beginning of S2 drama. 

Spoiler

That was the same question that I am having for weeks:lol:

Her face is still the same. Only her height, skin color.. like from skinny like been sprout to become chubby, short to tall, black to white.. 

SORRY GUYSSSS, I SHOULDN'T DROP ANY SPOILERSSSS HERE!!! please dont kill me:tears::tears: 

• LOL 3

@Snow Guardian you have piqued my curiosity.  In which chapter does the above scenario takes place.  

Spoiler

Official english translations up to chapter 636 has been done as of now.  He is a gentleman really coz even though she keeps on asking him, let's have a baby, he tells her that after u recover, let us decide about it.  I heard that they will have twins after they get married.  So when does she leave him to become the priestess of light?  Oh my poor heart now can't wait to know what happened?  :tired:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@Snow Guardian you have piqued my curiosity.  In which chapter does the above scenario takes place.  

Hide contents

Official english translations up to chapter 636 has been done as of now.  He is a gentleman really coz even though she keeps on asking him, let's have a baby, he tells her that after u recover, let us decide about it.  I heard that they will have twins after they get married.  So when does she leave him to become the priestess of light?  Oh my poor heart now can't wait to know what happened?  :tired:

I read it somewhere on the website. But it was a long time ago. I cant remember the link anymore. If I am not wrong, somewhere (more or less) in chapter 800. That's why I was asking for a confirmation from those who had finished reading the book.

• Like 1