Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

16 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I wanted to vent due to what I came upon searching for EverNIght. I but i am controlling myself now and have decided to let it go by talking about wanting to vent. LOL LOL  It is helping me out really well. What I came upon has made feel frightened. I do wonder if Fan's wishes do come true when casting an actor for a tv show. Do the popularity of an actor pave a path for them to get a role. If so I am very frightened. 

I believe that it (popularity) maters, for investors. They would want their investment to be back and increase revenue. One of the things to do is by casting someone with a strong fanbase, in order to increase the viewers. 

Just my 2 cents

• Like 5

@rhaps Thank you for answering my question chingu.  No wonder their Cdrama doesn’t have much viewership. They cast these terrible actors. Damn, Fans are scary. This resume of the Beehive ( Beyoncé)  Her fans scare me to death and I am not one of her hardcore fan. I like some of her music. 

@Cheng Chao..   Yes Netflix do listen. Lucifer Fans were so awesome , that Netflix picked it up for season 4. The LuciFans are very happy and looking forward to tv show to air. So if you guys have Netflix, we should all band together so that they can pick it up. Lol lol 

i already requested it. Yay Yay 

• Like 4

@nnnju thx a lot for the 3rd sister spoiler, really happy for her, i like her from the beginning, she has a great charisma and graceful.

@UnniSarah can you do that??? Recommend to netflix??? I AM VOTING YESSSSSSSS!!!

Am i the only auntie in here? LOL, i watched EN and read this thread while I have my son studied for his Final Exam LOL, and read the novel when the kids are sleep, well my son is 10 years younger than CFY, hopefully he can grow tall and be mature like CFY when he reached 17 years later *fingercrossed

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, thartie said:

HAhahha. Wait, let me do it public so you can add me. 

@stucked  You will be my heir for this translation. I will send it to you after I read it 1000x. hahahahha

After 1000x??? Hmm *thinks deeply* Okay! Here’s my dark soul! Take it! Just let me have a peeeeeek... LMAO :D 

Am I the only one or the forums site went down for like hours? 

• LOL 1

k i found the chapter lols :D @thartie need to find some times to do ....as the number is a bit different in the mandarin version, however i found that chapter 619 is cute lols u have read that?

第四章 我家桑桑不可能这么可爱 - Impossible my SangSang is so Cute :D  (619)

第五章 杀意浓 - Thick Killing Intent (620)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nnnju said:

Thanks. :-) I can spoil a bit more about 3rd sis if u want to know her ending in the novel.

Reveal hidden contents

she and the 1st bro Li Man Man are a couple and living happily together after all chaos were settled. Sweet ending for her.

Wooohooo! That is one powerful CP, only second to NingSang of course but YES!!!! Woot!!! Thank you!!! :D 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Should I recommend Netflix to get the right to air this drama on their websites???

1. Yes 

2. NO

TOTALLY! YES! EverNight deserved to be known outside of China and be subbed properly. So... lezz go and spread good words about this awesome drama. :) 

Now that I’m faithfully reading the novel (didn’t cheat nor skipped a chapter LOL), I can finally see the diff between NingSang novel and NingSang drama, which I find really interesting. It’s funny because the novel consists mostly of constructed words yet NingSang felt more real and gritty like you could almost touch their suffering and pain and of course, their simple joys of just being together. I also think that it’s mostly just the work of my own vivid imagination. LMAO. ;) 

BUT, the princess and LQ STILL annoys the hell out of me. Like I really want to gift both with a dose (or a slap, if I may) of reality that tells them that “No. The world doesn’t revolve around you and no one really cares so shut up both of you.” *sigh* Whether in the drama or in the novel, both are really, really useless. :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

anyway just as i was browsing thru :D i found this part in Chapter 340 lols i think NingSang shippers will love it ;)

Spoiler

A simple and crude horse carriage entered the east gate of Chang'an City just at the moment the couple was about to leave the Old Brush Pen Shop full of regret. Around the horse carriage was a flourishing spring scene. It was Ning Que and his party, who had come back ahead of time.

Outside Tuyang City, they met with the disciples of Black Ink Garden and together they went south. Today, these girls from the Great River Kingdom finally saw with their own eyes the highly-reputed magnificent city, so they could not restrain themselves from feeling excited.

A corner of the carriage curtain was lifted up, and Mo Shanshan, wearing a white skirt, narrowed her eyes to appreciate the view and people of Chang'an City. A touch of a smile appeared on her beautiful round face, indicating that she also was happy.

The Eldest Brother kneaded his back, which was in pain because of the jolts along the way, and bitterly smiled at Ning Que, who was filled with excitement, asking, "Little Younger Brother, why are you so eager to come back to Chang'an?"

Ning Que seriously answered, "Don't laugh at me if I tell you the truth. Although I'm not picky about where I sleep, I still can't have a good sleep unless I'm at home. So, I'm eager to get back home to have a sound sleep."

Ning Que was still afraid of being laughed at, even if the other person was his Senior Brother, so what he had said was not true. Only he himself knew why he could not sleep well and was so eager to get back.

Outside of the Old Brush Pen Shop, no one prepared water for him to wash his feet, no one cooked noodles with fried eggs, no one handed him his things for washing up, and no one accompanied him when he was full of sorrow. So, he could not live without Sangsang.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

anyway just as i was browsing thru :D i found this part in Chapter 340 lols i think NingSang shippers will love it ;)

Hide contents

A simple and crude horse carriage entered the east gate of Chang'an City just at the moment the couple was about to leave the Old Brush Pen Shop full of regret. Around the horse carriage was a flourishing spring scene. It was Ning Que and his party, who had come back ahead of time.

Outside Tuyang City, they met with the disciples of Black Ink Garden and together they went south. Today, these girls from the Great River Kingdom finally saw with their own eyes the highly-reputed magnificent city, so they could not restrain themselves from feeling excited.

A corner of the carriage curtain was lifted up, and Mo Shanshan, wearing a white skirt, narrowed her eyes to appreciate the view and people of Chang'an City. A touch of a smile appeared on her beautiful round face, indicating that she also was happy.

The Eldest Brother kneaded his back, which was in pain because of the jolts along the way, and bitterly smiled at Ning Que, who was filled with excitement, asking, "Little Younger Brother, why are you so eager to come back to Chang'an?"

Ning Que seriously answered, "Don't laugh at me if I tell you the truth. Although I'm not picky about where I sleep, I still can't have a good sleep unless I'm at home. So, I'm eager to get back home to have a sound sleep."

Ning Que was still afraid of being laughed at, even if the other person was his Senior Brother, so what he had said was not true. Only he himself knew why he could not sleep well and was so eager to get back.

Outside of the Old Brush Pen Shop, no one prepared water for him to wash his feet, no one cooked noodles with fried eggs, no one handed him his things for washing up, and no one accompanied him when he was full of sorrow. So, he could not live without Sangsang.

Oh my goshhhhhh!!!! *cries* 

This brat is being all sweet and trying hard not be so obvious (yet he is so it’s kinda useless) I wanna squish him! :D Can I???

So this is at ch340 and the chapter that @thartie is thirsting is at ch620 and I am just at ch15-ish... Wow... That’s a looooong way to go... 

• LOL 6

56 minutes ago, stucked said:

This brat is being all sweet and trying hard not be so obvious (yet he is so it’s kinda useless) I wanna squish him! :D Can I???

So this is at ch340 and the chapter that @thartie is thirsting is at ch620 and I am just at ch15-ish... Wow... That’s a looooong way to go... 

so maybe by the times u reach 620 the actual translation will be out :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so maybe by the times u reach 620 the actual translation will be out :D 

Aaand previews for season 2 is finally out as well... :D :D :D 

• LOL 2

I quite surprise that in jiang hu world, there is someone who is not a royal or rich people, but take a bath n brush his teeth everyday, twice a day, that is NQ LOL, he must be so neat and so clean. I thought people in jianghu clean himself once a week or month LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, stucked said:

HAhahahaha. I'm a reader. I read for 2 weeks non stop. hahahahaha. Catch ME if You Can! :)

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

k i found the chapter lols :D @thartie need to find some times to do ....as the number is a bit different in the mandarin version, however i found that chapter 619 is cute lols u have read that?

HAhaha, Yeah, I like the 619 chapter too but 620 is the best. It put heart to at ease. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Where are the  previews @stucked ?? 

Hello Chingu’s 

I think if any of you fans have Netflix, please send in a request also. To do so just follow the direction on how to do so. You will search for Help , then click on Title request and then type in the Title and click submit. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, stucked said:

After 1000x??? Hmm *thinks deeply* Okay! Here’s my dark soul! Take it! Just let me have a peeeeeek... LMAO :D 

Am I the only one or the forums site went down for like hours? 

By the Power vested in me by Master Yan Se, You Dark soul will returned to @stucked! You're to dark to be with the light. Hahahaha

While my internal energy wanted to stay awake last night, but my mortal body is drifting away so I close

my eyes and went to bed. Hahaha Did you feel the silence of my presence? Lol

• LOL 1

Good idea Re Netflix request. I will request for season 1 with proper subs. It may take time but chances are good since there are several Cseries on Netflix. I am wayyyy behind since dependent on subs but now on volume 2 of the novel.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Where are the  previews @stucked ?? 

Hello Chingu’s 

I think if any of you fans have Netflix, please send in a request also. To do so just follow the direction on how to do so. You will search for Help , then click on Title request and then type in the Title and click submit. 

I do, I do. Hahaha. I will helo spread EN. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

@angelangie oooohhh.. i'm excited to read that. just the title itself excites me. The English translation is only up to ch 616 Two Autumns.. i just have to wait and i'll be able to read it in two more days.. :) so thirsty for the translations! 

• LOL 1