Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

4 minutes ago, stucked said:

Thank you @UnniSarah :) Ever Night was just a random drama suggestion by a website and since I love wuxia and currently in a kdrama slump, I tried it and it was the best decision ever. LOL That was my point if no return. 

I was already fascinated by these Chinese dramas but Ever Night really took the top, even topping Ashes of Love for me. The action scenes was just so cinematic, I’m just in awe everytime. So I’m reading the novel (catching up to it) and real-time watching the drama. :) 

@angelangie  Hi chingu , take your time

@stucked .. I too was in kdrama slump and took up this drama. I bhave been hooked since I started watching this drama. I am also reading the the novel and loving it. You are right, drama feels like a movie instead of tv show.  The action are perfect, the script, the performances are just perfect.  

• Like 6

To all my chingu's 

I wonder why they intoduced the Princess's brother and the Empresse's son in the drama. I still haven't seen any of their presence in the Novel???? I think these two characters seams USELESS , LIKE NING QUE WOULD SAY. 

Spoiler

i FOUND IT VERY FUNNY THAT THE PRINCESS IS ALSO USING THE 'USELESS " SINCE MEETING NING QUE. NING QUE SURE DO HAVE GOOD INFLUENCES ON PEOPLE WHETHER THEY ARE POOR OR RICH.. LOL LOL 

haha-milk-bottle-emoticon.gifhaha-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

35 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@angelangie  Hi chingu , take your time

@stucked .. I too was in kdrama slump and took up this drama. I bhave been hooked since I started watching this drama. I am also reading the the novel and loving it. You are right, drama feels like a movie instead of tv show.  The action are perfect, the script, the performances are just perfect.  

Indeed!

You know what I love in this thread? 

It is when you guys are mentioning spoilers and then put it under tags. For those who’re new in this thread like me it’s totally like finding precious gifts. :D 

So please continue doing that. :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, stucked said:

Indeed!

You know what I love in this thread? 

It is when you guys are mentioning spoilers and then put it under tags. For those who’re new in this thread like me it’s totally like finding precious gifts. :D 

So please continue doing that. :) 

@stucked   Aren't they like opening precious gifts? I love them too. It makes me so giddy when I see it in this thread. giphy.gif

Is this a red herring  Spoiler Alert   ONLY READ IF YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED. worry-cheetah-emoticon.gif

Spoiler

A lot of fans has said it was never implied that Ning Que was THE GENERAL'S SON????? BOTH IN THE DRAMA AND THE NOVEL IT HAS BEEN MENTIONED THAT THE GENERAL'S SON WAS ALIVE.  CHECK IT OUT CHAPTER 92  THE LAST 4 PARAGRAPHS.  NING QUE NEVER DENIED??? i AM SO CONFUSED.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

13 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

To all my chingu's 

I wonder why they intoduced the Princess's brother and the Empresse's son in the drama. I still haven't seen any of their presence in the Novel???? I think these two characters seams USELESS , LIKE NING QUE WOULD SAY. 

Reveal hidden contents

i FOUND IT VERY FUNNY THAT THE PRINCESS IS ALSO USING THE 'USELESS " SINCE MEETING NING QUE. NING QUE SURE DO HAVE GOOD INFLUENCES ON PEOPLE WHETHER THEY ARE POOR OR RICH.. LOL LOL 

They’re not mentioned in the novel? For real? Wow. I think they’re more less used as plot devices in the drama. Both are puppets to be used in the power struggle in the palace. Since we’re talking about the princess, for me, she’s the most useless one. That’s just me. I can do without seeing her in the drama at all. Her character was supposed to be magnificent but she just comes off as too petty and a hypocrite for me. She is someone who blatantly uses her authority over others even though she has no real power in court and then feel victimized once her goal isn’t reached. Pathetic really. And the way she’s always ogling at NingQue when NQ isn’t even interested in her then using SangSang to spy on him and pretending to be nice to her is just a really really low act. Yeah. I’m hating on her. Sorry. :D 

And I haven’t even started watching the ep with MSS anf NQ being all lovey-dovey. Good luck to me. LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, stucked said:

They’re not mentioned in the novel? For real? Wow. I think they’re more less used as plot devices in the drama. Both are puppets to be used in the power struggle in the palace. Since we’re talking about the princess, for me, she’s the most useless one. That’s just me. I can do without seeing her in the drama at all. Her character was supposed to be magnificent but she just comes off as too petty and a hypocrite for me. She is someone who blatantly uses her authority over others even though she has no real power in court and then feel victimized once her goal isn’t reached. Pathetic really. And the way she’s always ogling at NingQue when NQ isn’t even interested in her then using SangSang to spy on him and pretending to be nice to her is just a really really low act. Yeah. I’m hating on her. Sorry. :D 

And I haven’t even started watching the ep with MSS anf NQ being all lovey-dovey. Good luck to me. LOL

@stuckedSo far , I haven't seen on scene at all. It seems to me they are taking up to much screen time in the drama when they should be giving us more screen time with out NingSang chingu.  so very disappointed.... :cold_sweat::sweatingbullets::bawling::bawling:   You have nothing to worry about, you won't even like her at all. lol lol she is also " USELESS"   LOL LOL   :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Great masters fight with SS as refereeB)

How sweet of CPP to accompany SS.  He is her guardian angel.  :love:

lols the fight in between in between WGM and YanSe is honestly cute with how SS standing in between them....

when WeiGuangMing loses to YanSe.....he wasnt ashamed but he was worried about how SS see him as his eyes flick over towards SS ....

:D :D:D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

To all my chingu's 

Hide contents

In the book, They are background character that will play a part in ch 600 and above during a power struggle in Tang.

The thing is, drama can’t be like that. For coherent storyline they have to be shown to us viewers.

Just like He Mingchi’s role as a spy... I didn’t know about about it before ch 600+  Its a supprise for me in the book; but in the drama, I think it does work better that we know that he’s a spy ... it adds that menacing aspect. 

Like you, I wish they’re shown less.. but what can we do? LOL... 

btw .. Hi @stucked .. LOL i kinda miss seeing your “shark grin” gif... 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I am so glad @angelangie we are on the same page on why Demon Sect and Xiling are at war. It is due to their belief. I think people in general and RL take their beliefs to a whole new level. Some never know to respect someones's belief and make it difficult to have peace among all religions.  This why I don't to much emphasis on religion. I believe in respecting people and their beliefs as they do the same for me. :heart::heart:  It breaks my heart :heartbreak::heartbreak: when i see people use their faith or belief in hurting others. smh smh smh 

lols actually i tends to see things in neutral lights....as to me....

'what u deem right may not be right for others, and what u deem wrong might not be wrong for others'

so u thought u did it for the good of others but are you sure it is really for the good of others u did so? sometimes this is a very gray area that ppl have to thought it through....and i guess we have lesser wars on hands.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Honestly, I gave up following the thread.

I finally understand how the rest feel in the thread for "legend of fuyao" :lol:

It's a bit hard to remember not to talk on the latest episodes and to discuss only the subbed episodes but then there are discussion on the novels which are not even airing yet. :sweatingbullets:

So which is allowed now?

#justsaying

• LOL 4

gosh seeing this pictures that JiangYe's Weibo posted really make me happy :D i hope it does too for you guys :) i make some small translation in the spoiler ;)

and who say in the drama our NingQue never thought of SangSang? i guess some viewers need to prepare to eat some of their words....they probably didnt have him said it at every breath of his words....but there are still some mention on it.....and that is MSS right at the sides there :) 

Spoiler

006AUUKhly1fxpxvo1wv0j30u011bh5s_zpsesa9

6 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Honestly, I gave up following the thread.

I finally understand how the rest feel in the thread for "legend of fuyao" :lol:

It's a bit hard to remember not to talk on the latest episodes and to discuss only the subbed episodes but then there are discussion on the novels which are not even airing yet. :sweatingbullets:

So which is allowed now?

#justsaying

if u are worried.....just dump it into the spoiler :) we all read spoiler....only some ppl dont do it :P 

sometimes i forget and also didnt posted it into the spoiler but hey dont stop....we need you here :) the more the merrier :)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, angelangie said:

gosh seeing this pictures that JiangYe's Weibo posted really make me happy :D i hope it does too for you guys :) i make some small translation in the spoiler ;)

and who say in the drama our NingQue never thought of SangSang? i guess some viewers need to prepare to eat some of their words....they probably didnt have him said it at every breath of his words....but there are still some mention on it.....and that is MSS right at the sides there :) 

Reveal hidden contents

006AUUKhly1fxpxvo1wv0j30u011bh5s_zpsesa9

if u are worried.....just dump it into the spoiler :) we all read spoiler....only some ppl dont do it :P 

sometimes i forget and also didnt posted it into the spoiler but hey dont stop....we need you here :) the more the merrier :)

The only reason why I won’t skip all the parts of NQ & MSS: to see MSS’ reaction when NQ mentions SS lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

50 minutes ago, littlemissmiss said:

The only reason why I won’t skip all the parts of NQ & MSS: to see MSS’ reaction when NQ mentions SS lol

one of the reason why i suffer through seeing the stills heheheh so i can catch the jealous look on MSS :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Spoiler

A quick summary. So, they all discovered that SS is the daughter of Yama.  Everyone wanted to kill her. But NQ is laying his life to protect her. Even Master Qishian help NQ to protect SS because he like SS very much and he always speak to her lovingly. Not only that, Eldest Brother and Second  Brother Jumo came to protect SS. Jumo's favorite had always bern her.Technically speaking, SS has the Academy behind her. When everybody wanted to wage war against the Academy because they protected SS, the have to face the Tang Empire first before they can get through it. So mainly, SS character is the most powerful because she can gather all the great cultivator to protect her. The Academy and Tang Empire. Let alone NQ who is willing to die for her. 

Chingu, just open it if you wanted to go forward to the climax of the story pertaining SS character. 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, littlemissmiss said:

Hahahahha. What a savage thought we both have. lol. Give me five! hahahha

• LOL 8

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I really wished they had given the reason to why Ning Que doesn't like the Princess. 

Hide contents

I don't recall ever saying I disliked the Princess but I don't like her. I really thought she liked Sang Sang but in Episode 27 , it seems she is only using Sang Sang as way to SPy on Ning Que or control him because of Sang Sang.

But in the novel she really seem to like her. She even tried to poach her off Ning Que. Ning Que saw how close she was to her Princess and pulled her to his side.  How dare she tell Ning Que SS doesn't tell a good story. I have to disagree with the witch, SS tells a great Story especially when it is about NQ. She is so happy, her smile is so bright when she talks about him. 

In the drama , they haven't really given us  a solid reason to why NQ dislike the Princess and NQ knows The Princess has designs for him. 

NQ didn't want to give that privilege to the Princess because he can read the hidden intention of the Princess. She is  very ambitious and will use anybody so she can have her brother be crown as Emperor. ANd also, he doesn't wanna be put in a situation where he has to choose between his friendship with her or the Academy when time comes to declare the next emperor. Because as I see it, he'll be the one who will choose who deserve the crown. He'll be the next Fu Zi. That's what I understand when I watch the drama.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, lynne22 said:

btw .. Hi @stucked .. LOL i kinda miss seeing your “shark grin” gif... 

I cant post that here. Hahaha. I really love this drama. Hehehe.

@thartie You mentioned this in the spoiler and am a bit dim, lol, but who’s Master Qishian??? Thank you! :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

How does one become a cultivating addict? I know theres 3 of them but how does one achieve that title? Is it through years of training/knowledge/going to academy because the 3 addicts seems to be around NQ's age.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stucked said:

I cant post that here. Hahaha. I really love this drama. Hehehe.

@thartie You mentioned this in the spoiler and am a bit dim, lol, but who’s Master Qishian??? Thank you! :) 

HE is the Chess Master who've been asked by Academy Headmaster to heal SS. He's from Lanke Temple and he is the 3rd person to know that SS is the Daughter of Yama but still love her and wanted to cleansed her instead of killing her.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler

1.)At this moment, Sangsang moved in his embrace, slightly knitting her brows, almost as if she was dreaming about something bad or she was feeling Ning Que's emotions now.

Ning Que looked at her slightly tanned face as he calmed down. This was because whether he was a traitor or the Son of Yama, he had a handmaiden that would never leave him behind. Even if he was left to roam again, he wouldn't be alone, it would be the two of them. This was better.

He lightly kissed her on her brows, wanting to ease them.

2.) 

Sangsang asked curiously, "Who are those other people?"

She was not truly curious about this matter, so when she widened her eyes and deliberately attempted to look curious, it made her look childish and adorable instead.

So Ning Que laid a peck on her face.

Sangsang was slightly abashed, but did not avoid him.

She did not avoid him not because she was flustered and did not know what to do. It was because she felt that it was natural for Ning Que to kiss her.

Instead, Ning Que looked at her bright eyes and grew flustered. He coughed twice before continuing, "It is of course to subdue General Xian... No, to be more exact, the emperor is warning his own daughter not to poke too deeply into the military."

3.)Sangsang shrunk into his embrace and clutched at his shirt with her right hand. She looked at the night sky through the crack and realized that the night sky in the wilderness was still as bright as before. However, she felt that there was someone watching her from among the stars and began to feel frightened. She clutched at Ning Que's shirt even tighter.

Ning Que did not know what she was thinking. He lowered his head to kiss her and found that her forehead was a little cold, but it was much better compared to when she was ill. 

4.) NQ is always proud to tell the world that SS is his wife and whoever wanted to hurt his wife, he will kill them all. But take note, they were just engaged and not married yet but NQ told everybody and always refers to SS as his wife.

Chingu, more spoilers. I just wanna share the highlight of NQ and SS Love Story. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3