Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, rhaps said:

 

@greenwatch08, @raziela

SS can read in the novel. 

This has been discussed many pages back, and I agree with @lynne22 that SS drama just wanted to hear someone saying it . If she couldnt read, then why should NQ wrote a letter for her? (well ..unless if he was really drunk to remember that)

 

That scene shouldnt be like that in the novel, where SS read it by herself and laughed at it, because there wasnt anything special there (but people treated it like a masterpiece) . In the drama, they changed it into the message making SS feeling romantic for NQ . 

 

About why he didnt teach her self-defense, perhaps it's because of her weak body condition. SS has a cold sickness, so she has to move around a lot in order to feel warm. Hence, NQ made her do the housechores. 

 

Yes, I'm also looking forward for her with WGM . 

 

 

Ok that makes more sense (she obviously does read, my mistake) and Im not too familiar with the webnovel. Even with the chilling disease/being smalled framed, I think teaching/showing her atleast some form of defense (in the drama) would give NQ and SS more depth in their relationship onscreen. Sang Sang seems like a really fast learner.  And because NQ is highly skilled,  Having a scene where they both practice in sword play/excercizes would be really nice/adds more weight to their interaction. SS is such a great character, she has alot of potential. So Im really excited about her meeting WGM.

Edited by greenwatch08
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, rhaps said:

 

@greenwatch08, @raziela

SS can read in the novel. 

This has been discussed many pages back, and I agree with @lynne22 that SS drama just wanted to hear someone saying it . If she couldnt read, then why should NQ wrote a letter for her? (well ..unless if he was really drunk to remember that)

 

That scene shouldnt be like that in the novel, where SS read it by herself and laughed at it, because there wasnt anything special there (but people treated it like a masterpiece) . In the drama, they changed it into the message making SS feeling romantic for NQ . 

 

About why he didnt teach her self-defense, perhaps it's because of her weak body condition. SS has a cold sickness, so she has to move around a lot in order to feel warm. Hence, NQ made her do the housechores. 

 

Yes, I'm also looking forward for her with WGM . 

 

 

Thanks @rhaps  So SS can read?  That's good to hear! 

 

From what you said I prefer the scene in the novel.  No ambiguity about her ability to read and a more realistic reaction from SS instead of acting lovey dovey about such a mundane note that NQ didn't even put any effort into.  I've been browsing weibo (using trusty Google Translate:P) and noticed a lot of NingSang shippers are very angry about the way their relationship is being portrayed in the drama compared to the novel and I'm beginning to feel inclined to agree with them.

 

14 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

For someone who excels exceedlingly well in both combat and literacy, why didn't Ning Que teach Sang Sang self-defence/how to read? Teaching her these skills would benefit her greatly especially when NQ isnt around. Although its a good thing that Sang Sang is intuitive/smart/works around even in the toughest situation, its a bit mind boggling NQ didnt teach her these thing when he decided to care for her while growing up. So I'm excited/looking forward to see how Sang Sang manages/be her own person away from NQ. Im not too familiar with the webnovel but Ive seen some preview clips of later episodes when she meets WGM. I want to see SS interact more w/other people, since its really nice seeing her have small talks with the ladies at the brothel and the princess.

I can somewhat understand him not teaching her physical defence as she is so small and was very sickly growing up but it really bothered me if he spent all these years trying to improve himself yet didn't even bother to teach Sang Sang how to read. 

 

I feel the same. I'm looking forward to seeing her with WGM and spending time with someone who is interested in her. I want to see Sang Sang leave NQ and do her own thing  for herself.  She is so devoted to Ning Que but he just seems to take her for granted. She deserves better!  Let him miss and try to cope without her for a while and maybe he might actually learn to appreciate her. 

 

12 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

And because NQ is highly skilled,  Having a scene where they both practice in sword play/excercizes would be really nice/adds more weight to their interaction. SS is such a great character, she has alot of potential. So Im really excited about her meeting WGM.

Good point.  Even if she wasn't any good at fighting it would be nice to see NQ try to teach her self-defence. And wouldn't the exercise also help with her disease too? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JoycceeDreamer said:

If anyone watch the latest eps, (35-36). Please summarize what happened. I really want to know. 

 

  Hide contents

Who did MSS and her group think Ning Que was? Anyone have any idea why Ning Que was under disguised? 

 

I dont really remember the detail for this part , so feel free to correct me

 


He disguised himself as his friend, Zhong Dajun (he was one of his annoying friends in the Academy). As for the reason, I dont really remember ..perhaps it's because he didnt want to reveal himself as someone important (as Mr.Thirteenth, a student of Fuzi, the only student of Master Yan Se,  as well as a famous young calligrapher who was favored by the Emperor). Aaand ..perhaps it was partly because he was annoyed by Zhong Dajun and somehow wanted to direct future-problems to him ? (LOL - in the novel, he regretted that he had used the guy's name later on)

Please CMIIW
 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wotad said:

 

 

Love what you said it makes alot of sense and makes me more happy i thought Ning Que would be like second to Sang Sang later on like as strength or importance if that makes sense.

 

Which site is best?

 

https://www.readlightnovel.org/nightfall

https://www.wuxiaworld.co/Nightfall/

 

They have some interesting stories at least on the first link/

 

 

 

i wont know for sure as sometimes i like to switch to mandarin version :x

 

however i like the 2nd link better as they include sub topics to the particular chapter so in a sense you like kinda knows what to expect in the chapter itself.....

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

Ok that makes more sense (she obviously does read, my mistake) and Im not too familiar with the webnovel. Even with the chilling disease/being smalled framed, I think teaching/showing her atleast some form of defense (in the drama) would give NQ and SS more depth in their relationship onscreen. Sang Sang seems like a really fast learner.  And because NQ is highly skilled,  Having a scene where they both practice in sword play/excercizes would be really nice/adds more weight to their interaction. SS is such a great character, she has alot of potential. So Im really excited about her meeting WGM.

I also would love the drama to portray more on their closeness. There are more in NQ-SS in their childhood that wasnt portrayed in the drama. Too bad .. because those experiences showed how difficult their lives were at that time and how NQ really cares about her.

 

24 minutes ago, raziela said:

 

From what you said I prefer the scene in the novel.  No ambiguity about her ability to read and a more realistic reaction from SS instead of acting lovey dovey about such a mundane note that NQ didn't even put any effort into.  I've been browsing weibo (using trusty Google Translate:P) and noticed a lot of NingSang shippers are very angry about the way their relationship is being portrayed in the drama compared to the novel and I'm beginning to feel inclined to agree with them.

 

I'm curious. Why are they angry? Because, I'm NingSang shipper too and I can still accept how their relationship is portrayed ..although I wish that the drama did better.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wotad I am now reading Chapter 65 at https://www.wuxiaworld.co/Nightfall/. The translation is good and I kinda read faster at this site on my laptop. I think both links has the same translation though. I use bothe sites to read the novel. I enjoy them both. 

 

@rhaps.. I tooo don’t mind they way they are portrayed . There are some differences but some of these differences I think were basically done for the younger viewers. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I also would love the drama to portray more on their closeness. There are more in NQ-SS in their childhood that wasnt portrayed in the drama. Too bad .. because those experiences showed how difficult their lives were at that time and how NQ really cares about her.

 

I'm curious. Why are they angry? Because, I'm NingSang shipper too and I can still accept how their relationship is portrayed ..although I wish that the drama did better.  

Im a drama watcher only, and having not read the web novel, the drama is doing a good job portraying NQ & SS relationship. I think its due to fact that CFY and SY has great/super natural onscreen chemistry, the relationship between NQ & SS is believable, even when its not romantic. In terms of interactions, there could be more depth to it. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually both sites steals the translation from webnovel.

Webnovel is an international novel translation site owned by Qidian, which are owned by China Reading, which in turn owns by Tencent. They are the true license holder for Jiang Ye and a lot of the fantasy novels adapted nowadays. Mind you... I'm not saying that they are good or anything... I find their translation quality is only on the decent level.... currently their business model seems to be more on quantity over quality.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Abut Sang Sang and Ning Que.. personally I think its not that NQ doesn't care to teach SS to take care of herself. Its not like that at all. NQ really do care for SS, and he also knows that SS is smart. He is just a little bit selfish in my opinion. He wants to be the one to protect her.

He raised since she's a baby. They're a family together, the shared their life together... and they understand each other so well because they are each other's closest people.  

Sang Sang from small to large is used to take shelter from him.. And he is very used to stand to protect her...  for him the only time he won't be able to protect her anymore would mean that he's either too injured or dead. 

Yes, he's selfish.. but I can't fault him for that.. because isn't how a man think? Letting himself bearing the burden and hardship for his family,,, 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, littlemissmiss said:

Hi! Will someone kindly let me know if NQ and SS reunite this week from the wilderness? Probably not right? 

 

I just don't want to watch it, if I'm just going to see NQ with MSS all week lol. I'll wait to catch up after next week's episodes airs so I can see NQ and SS reunite

Yeah. That's my issues for the recent episodes.

Because NQ is separated from SS and MSS is introduced. I got bored with it.

 

I get that MSS is innocent and pretty cute.

But I cannot stand her.

The way she was eyeing NQ when he was writing something in her tent with her puppy eyes... the way NQ returned those look with equal interest... I'm almost losing it!

 

Plus we have been seeing SS missing NQ.. talking to herself as if NQ is around...

And yet NQ seems besotted with MSS..

Breaks my heart enough to dislike and get bored with recent episodes. 

 

However there's a turning point in latest episode when NQ starts to talk about SS. Ok... I'm back to the game now. :D

 

I've seen the previews for the upcoming episodes and I guess it's no longer a snooze fest for me. So I hope I will like it again.

But then there's a scene in the cave which I don't like because of MSS and NQ.

 

In addition, can I vent how annoying that flower maniac and LQ?

Both are so obnoxious and full of self entitlement. 

It irks me A LOT!

1 makes me want to crush all the flowers right in front of her, the other makes me want to pour cold water (冷水) all over him.

GsJSEuc.gif

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Actually both sites steals the translation from webnovel.

Webnovel is an international novel translation site owned by Qidian, which are owned by China Reading, which in turn owns by Tencent. They are the true license holder for Jiang Ye and a lot of the fantasy novels adapted nowadays. Mind you... I'm not saying that they are good or anything... I find their translation quality is only on the decent level.... currently their business model seems to be more on quantity over quality.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Abut Sang Sang and Ning Que.. personally I think its not that NQ doesn't care to teach SS to take care of herself. Its not like that at all. NQ really do care for SS, and he also knows that SS is smart. He is just a little bit selfish in my opinion. He wants to be the one to protect her.

He raised since she's a baby. They're a family together, the shared their life together... and they understand each other so well because they are each other's closest people.  

Sang Sang from small to large is used to take shelter from him.. And he is very used to stand to protect her...  for him the only time he won't be able to protect her anymore would mean that he's either too injured or dead. 

Yes, he's selfish.. but I can't fault him for that.. because isn't how a man think? Letting himself bearing the burden and hardship for his family,,, 

 

I've read on here that the webnovel goes in more details about NQ&SS relationship. But I watch only.

 

As a drama watcher, I know that NQ indeed does care for SS deeply. The scenes back in Wei City/traveling days were my favorite interaction because how intimate/close NQ&SS were with each other (back scrubbing/water fight, feet warming, sleeping in close proximity). SS is a smart girl for sure. NQ definitely knows that too.

 

But Now theyre living in an entirely new environment where NQ gets to experience new things, meet new people, and learn new skills. I want SS to experience that as well. By showing NQ teaching her new skills, it would give their relationship/interaction more depth onscreen. (Imagine NQ teaching SS shoot arrows, sword play, running miles, climbing trees, all physical touches,...etc)

 

Yes NQ is selfish, obviously(it has nothing do with being a man or not). Thats why it's good to show some progression/character development along the way where he realizes its not a good thing for SS to be codependent on him, emotionally and physically. This way, as an audience, would see the nature of NQ&SS relationship mature/blossom into something more than just master&handmaiden/familial bond.

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rhaps said:

I'm curious. Why are they angry? Because, I'm NingSang shipper too and I can still accept how their relationship is portrayed ..although I wish that the drama did better.  

Keep in mind I haven't read the novel so I'm just going by what the C-fans (via Google Translate) are saying: 

 

- It seems most of the fans were relatively happy with the earlier episodes but they said the drama isn't doing a good job of portraying how deep NQ and SS relationship, the depth of their connection and love for each other and everything they have been through. 

 

- In the novel it's clear NQ can't live without SS but in the drama it seems like he can survive without her easily.  It seems more like just a young master - maid relationship particularly in the more recent episodes

 

- Also the drama weakened SS's character, given her insufficient scenes, has her worrying and thinking about NQ all the time but we don't see the same care or worry reciprocated in NQ's treatment of SS.

 

- In the novel NQ thinks about and talks about SS a lot in the trip to wilderness but in the drama he barely thinks about her at all and is too busy making heart eyes at Mo Shan Shan :rolleyes:.  The drama is also making the romance with MSS seem like some deep, epic romance when it isn't like that in the novel.   Meanwhile poor SS in the drama is back home lonely, thinking about him all of the time:tears:

 

- They are also angry it is taking up so much episode time given that there are only 60 episodes in the series. Apparently it seems like NQ-SS won't be reunited until about episode 42 (maybe even later). So if NQ-SS do develop feelings for each other later in the drama it won't be believable when the drama already hasn't adequately developed the depth of their relationship, there is still lots of plot to cover and not too many episodes ago NQ was falling in love with MSS :unsure:

 

:cry:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, raziela said:

Thanks @rhaps  So SS can read?  That's good to hear! 

 

From what you said I prefer the scene in the novel.  No ambiguity about her ability to read and a more realistic reaction from SS instead of acting lovey dovey about such a mundane note that NQ didn't even put any effort into. 

 

I agree with you. I also like the novel version more. It felt more realistic and fun.

 

3 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

Im a drama watcher only, and having not read the web novel, the drama is doing a good job portraying NQ & SS relationship. I think its due to fact that CFY and SY has great/super natural onscreen chemistry, the relationship between NQ & SS is believable, even when its not romantic. In terms of interactions, there could be more depth to it. 

I cant agree with you more. They are natural and believable.

 

3 hours ago, lynne22 said:

They understand each other so well because they are each other's closest people.  

Sang Sang from small to large is used to take shelter from him.. And he is very used to stand to protect her...  for him the only time he won't be able to protect her anymore would mean that he's either too injured or dead. 

Yes, he's selfish.. but I can't fault him for that.. because isn't how a man think? Letting himself bearing the burden and hardship for his family,,, 

 

Yeah..the novel explained that they really understand each other well. It's like NQ doesnt need to say much, and SS already understands what she should do. 

 

Regarding he is selfish, I think this novel wrote his characters with a lot of flaws, but more realistic than male leads in other stories. It's closer to guys in real life, despite him being described as almost perfect (handsome, genius and smart, an expert in martial arts etc2).  Yeah, I agree that he has always tried to bear the hardship of the family, like trying to make money for a living. 

 

3 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Yeah. That's my issues for the recent episodes.

Because NQ is separated from SS and MSS is introduced. I got bored with it.

 

I get that MSS is innocent and pretty cute.

But I cannot stand her.

The way she was eyeing NQ when he was writing something in her tent with her puppy eyes... the way NQ returned those look with equal interest... I'm almost losing it!

 

Plus we have been seeing SS missing NQ.. talking to herself as if NQ is around...

And yet NQ seems besotted with MSS..

Breaks my heart enough to dislike and get bored with recent episodes. 

 

However there's a turning point in latest episode when NQ starts to talk about SS. Ok... I'm back to the game now. :D

 

I've seen the previews for the upcoming episodes and I guess it's no longer a snooze fest for me. So I hope I will like it again.

But then there's a scene in the cave which I don't like because of MSS and NQ.

 

In addition, can I vent how annoying that flower maniac and LQ?

Both are so obnoxious and full of self entitlement. 

It irks me A LOT!

1 makes me want to crush all the flowers right in front of her, the other makes me want to pour cold water (冷水) all over him.

 

I agree *LOL*

And I also feel that one of the best moments is when he mentioned SS in front of MSS *LOL*

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello to all my chingu’s 

@mrsj3n.... I do agree the scenes with MSS is kinda bored but I think because she doesn’t talk much, seems fragile so NQ wants to protect her. I don’t think NQ is falling for her but he does like her. 

@raziela... Since I am reading the novel, I understand why the some fans are annoyed because in the novel, Once NQ and SA are together the whole world disappears. Their closeness are so strong. I am worried that they will rush NQ and SS’s romance but I think if we were to rewatch some scenes the in love moments already occurred

1. When SS was drying NQ after the fight in the Chao mansion

2. When he found out that SS was his object of fate

3. When he fantasizes that SS cooked him her special noodles

4.After passing his test, Sang Sang running to him he looked euphoric seeing her and so much more scenes that shows his love.

5. When he looked ready to kill the Prince for trying to kiss Sang Sang

There are

more other scene that we should all count  scenes as part of their feelings are getting stronger. For the drama itself they might have been afraid of adapting every details from the novel would make it uninteresting so decided to spice thing up. But their spicing things up is making the fans very upset . 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, raziela said:

Thanks @rhaps  So SS can read?  That's good to hear! 

 

From what you said I prefer the scene in the novel.  No ambiguity about her ability to read and a more realistic reaction from SS instead of acting lovey dovey about such a mundane note that NQ didn't even put any effort into. 

 

I agree with you. I also like the novel version more. It felt more realistic and fun.

 

3 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

Im a drama watcher only, and having not read the web novel, the drama is doing a good job portraying NQ & SS relationship. I think its due to fact that CFY and SY has great/super natural onscreen chemistry, the relationship between NQ & SS is believable, even when its not romantic. In terms of interactions, there could be more depth to it. 

I cant agree with you more. They are natural and believable.

 

3 hours ago, lynne22 said:

They understand each other so well because they are each other's closest people.  

Sang Sang from small to large is used to take shelter from him.. And he is very used to stand to protect her...  for him the only time he won't be able to protect her anymore would mean that he's either too injured or dead. 

Yes, he's selfish.. but I can't fault him for that.. because isn't how a man think? Letting himself bearing the burden and hardship for his family,,, 

 

Yeah..the novel explained that they really understand each other well. It's like NQ doesnt need to say much, and SS already understands what she should do. 

 

Regarding he is selfish, I think this novel wrote his characters with a lot of flaws, but more realistic than male leads in other stories. It's closer to guys in real life, despite him being described as almost perfect (handsome, genius and smart, an expert in martial arts etc2).  Yeah, I agree that he has always tried to bear the hardship of the family, like trying to make money for a living. 

 

3 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Yeah. That's my issues for the recent episodes.

Because NQ is separated from SS and MSS is introduced. I got bored with it.

 

I get that MSS is innocent and pretty cute.

But I cannot stand her.

The way she was eyeing NQ when he was writing something in her tent with her puppy eyes... the way NQ returned those look with equal interest... I'm almost losing it!

 

Plus we have been seeing SS missing NQ.. talking to herself as if NQ is around...

And yet NQ seems besotted with MSS..

Breaks my heart enough to dislike and get bored with recent episodes. 

 

However there's a turning point in latest episode when NQ starts to talk about SS. Ok... I'm back to the game now. :D

 

I've seen the previews for the upcoming episodes and I guess it's no longer a snooze fest for me. So I hope I will like it again.

But then there's a scene in the cave which I don't like because of MSS and NQ.

 

In addition, can I vent how annoying that flower maniac and LQ?

Both are so obnoxious and full of self entitlement. 

It irks me A LOT!

1 makes me want to crush all the flowers right in front of her, the other makes me want to pour cold water (冷水) all over him.

 

I agree *LOL*

And I also feel that one of the best moments is when he mentioned SS in front of MSS *LOL*

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, raziela said:

Keep in mind I haven't read the novel so I'm just going by what the C-fans (via Google Translate) are saying: 

 

- It seems most of the fans were relatively happy with the earlier episodes but they said the drama isn't doing a good job of portraying how deep NQ and SS relationship, the depth of their connection and love for each other and everything they have been through. 

 

- In the novel it's clear NQ can't live without SS but in the drama it seems like he can survive without her easily.  It seems more like just a young master - maid relationship particularly in the more recent episodes

 

- Also the drama weakened SS's character, given her insufficient scenes, has her worrying and thinking about NQ all the time but we don't see the same care or worry reciprocated in NQ's treatment of SS.

 

- In the novel NQ thinks about and talks about SS a lot in the trip to wilderness but in the drama he barely thinks about her at all and is too busy making heart eyes at Mo Shan Shan :rolleyes:.  The drama is also making the romance with MSS seem like some deep, epic romance when it isn't like that in the novel.   Meanwhile poor SS in the drama is back home lonely, thinking about him all of the time:tears:

 

- They are also angry it is taking up so much episode time given that there are only 60 episodes in the series. Apparently it seems like NQ-SS won't be reunited until about episode 42 (maybe even later). So if NQ-SS do develop feelings for each other later in the drama it won't be believable when the drama already hasn't adequately developed the depth of their relationship, there is still lots of plot to cover and not too many episodes ago NQ was falling in love with MSS :unsure:

 

:cry:

 

 

thanks for the highlight........

 

sometimes when a book lover chase after the drama they will be disappointed .....as drama can go in depth....but in book a few can portray everything

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s moot to go down the novel vs. drama path. Let’s enjoy them both or the one of your choosing etc. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rhaps I agre with you NW has a lot of flaws but he is selfish just like @lynne25 said.  NQ doesnt't want to share Sang Sang with anyone. He like for her to stay at home and wait for him to come home. SS isn't a prisoner but he loves how she dotes on him.  The look on his face when she pamper's him is euphoric. If anyone was to ask to borrow or see Sang Sang his facial expression is pause, ready to refuse the offer but then he changes his mind and let her go.  Another example when LQ came to CHangan, SS ran back home and rushed to tae care of her young master. Knowing he would not like her going to get a peak at LQ . SS knowing how he felt ever answered his question about the most beautiful person who is the Here is a reminder.... I still love Ning Que is is so Hot!!!!

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, raziela said:

 

- In the novel NQ thinks about and talks about SS a lot in the trip to wilderness but in the drama he barely thinks about her at all and is too busy making heart eyes at Mo Shan Shan :rolleyes:.  The drama is also making the romance with MSS seem like some deep, epic romance when it isn't like that in the novel.   Meanwhile poor SS in the drama is back home lonely, thinking about him all of the time:tears:

 

 

Ohh I agree about this one! :(

 

I'm annoyed about this too. I've also been waiting for the moments when he remembered SS, but up until epi 36, it seemed that he only remembered her like twice or something. In the novel, he should mention SS several times, so that MSS got worried and thought what kind of girl SS was.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh there's another thing that, I wish,was portrayed like how it was in the novel.

 

When LQ came and SS fangirl over him, NQ drama thought that it was funny and teased her. In the novel, he was jealous and got angry. He realized that LQ was handsome, so he thought something like,"Why does she never stare at me?". He thought that it was because he was not handsome. He became gloomy and said (to SS) that beautiful men/people usually have no brain . LOL :joy:

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Oh there's another thing that, I wish,was portrayed like how it was in the novel.

 

When LQ came and SS fangirl over him, NQ drama thought that it was funny and teased her. In the novel, he was jealous and got angry. He realized that LQ was handsome, so he thought something like,"Why does she never stare at me?". He thought that it was because he was not handsome. He became gloomy and said (to SS) that beautiful men/people usually have no brain . LOL :joy:

He was upset @rhaps for a little bit but remeber je decided to humiliate him in front of Sang Sang. That trick wasn’t for the Princess but for Sang Sang to remember “ NQ is the beautiful guy and already right”.  NQ Carew for SS so much that he invited her to the meal so she can check LQ out but once she did not answer him when he mentioned LQ. So he then chose Food and Wine to tempt her to come in. SA knows him well , she did not want him upset at all. 

 

https://giphy.com/gifs/26n2lzxy2Cc8hcDxkj

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...