Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

Recommended Posts

Just watched episodes 3 and 4 and it is getting good and fun. I would also be grateful if someone could translate the big relationship chart. It is getting hard to keep track od all the amazing support characters!!

 

Spoiler

The umbrella, reverse rain incident at the gate was interesting. Any theories?

 

Also with each episode, the relationship of NQ and SS is sooo adorable and sweet.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Wotad  @stella77 Episode 7 is subbed 99% and episode 8 is at 34% at Viki 

 

Yeah i know but a person who subs them says not to watch straight away at 100% because not everything is 100% subbed like names will be missing like in episode 4 characters introduced with no name descriptions. 

 

Ill probs still watch though will start 7 in a min.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Wotad said:

 

Yeah i know but a person who subs them says not to watch straight away at 100% because not everything is 100% subbed like names will be missing like in episode 4 characters introduced with no name descriptions. 

 

Ill probs still watch though will start 7 in a min.

I couldn't wait anymore @Wotad. I am so impatient chingu.. smh smh smh I have to say , I still enjoyed watching it though. 

 

Episode 6  GIF. Had to be done.. Since you menioned them chingu 

Spoiler

Scene where Ning Que and Sang Sang  came across the Phoenix Street 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5be384b54e426c6e63

Ning Que showing his talent with a sword

 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5be384b54e426c6e63

 

Chao Xiao Shu cultivating powers are awesom

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5be384b54e426c6e63

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I couldn't wait anymore @Wotad. I am so impatient chingu.. smh smh smh I have to say , I still enjoyed watching it though. 

 

Episode 6  GIF. Had to be done.. Since you menioned them chingu 

  Reveal hidden contents

Scene where Ning Que and Sang Sang  came across the Phoenix Street 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5be384b54e426c6e63

Ning Que showing his talent with a sword

 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5be384b54e426c6e63

 

Chao Xiao Shu cultivating powers are awesom

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5be384b54e426c6e63

 

 

 

 

 

yeah i cant wait either ill probs re watch with edited subs after its aired. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Wotad said:

 

Yeah i know but a person who subs them says not to watch straight away at 100% because not everything is 100% subbed like names will be missing like in episode 4 characters introduced with no name descriptions. 

 

Ill probs still watch though will start 7 in a min.

They'll mention the names in the conversation, usually ..so it's still understandable. 

 

@UnniSarah, those are nice gifs! 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, rhaps said:

They'll mention the names in the conversation, usually ..so it's still understandable. 

 

@UnniSarah, those are nice gifs! 

 

 

 

Yeah i just learned that just because a drama is 99 or 100% that is just the sub not the edits etc.. 

 

That explains why sometimes viki subs are a lil messy when you watch them as soon as its 99 or 100%

 

Spoiler for a bit of episode 8 i just saw..

 

Spoiler

The Princess said she brought him to the capital and hes her's.. and hes her people like bish wtf he brought you to the capital and hes not yours or part of your people. 

 

Also the way he was acting in the Emperor's study in episode 7 was so funny. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much for the spoiler tags.

Unfortunately, I live where we don't have access to Vicki and I usually wait until it's 100% subbed.

This show is getting so good and addictive and tempted to save $$ to possibly buy the novels if I end up seriously loving this.

I just finished episode 5.

Spoiler

I wasn't expecting his childhood brother/friend to get killed off so easily and quickly! It had to be done I guess to progress the plot. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello peng yous! 

 

I recently started watching this drama and I'm loving it. Love all the characters, the sceneries, the costumes, but most importantly, the fighting scenes. Also, the CGI effects looked pretty decent compared to other C-dramas. I hope the drama continues to keep us (the audience) hooked and to not disappoint us mid-way like other martial arts/wuxia dramas (i.e. Fights Break Sphere & An Oriental Odyssey). 

 

For those of you who are impatient like me and can't wait to watch more episodes (even without subs), I wanted to share with you the links for episodes 9 - 14. Credits to the owner. 

 

Spoiler

Episode 9 

 

Episode 10

 

Episode 11

 

Episode 12

 

Episode 13

 

Episode 14

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mqiuwen.... Hi chingu, Long time no see. I agree with your post. So many martial arts drama /wuxia drama made me lose my interest. It was all due to the acting, costume, bad hair, fight scenes was so uninteresting to me. 

I have to say the actors, the scenery, the costume , the hair , the fight scene, the CGI  look amazing to me. I am no expert in those thing but 9 am not bothered by them. Thanks for sharing the Video. Going to watch right soon. 

 

@stella77 Click on tag

Spoiler

I was shocked and saddened by it but felt he shouldn’t have been a spy because he wasn’t a good spy. He was easily spotted but he had a goal and was very loyal.

@Wotad... That is Mo Shan Shan the book addict. He looks very smitten with her. I think she is probably a good martial artist too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@mqiuwen.... Hi chingu, Long time no see. I agree with your post. So many martial arts drama /wuxia drama made me lose my interest. It was all due to the acting, costume, bad hair, fight scenes was so uninteresting to me. 

I have to say the actors, the scenery, the costume , the hair , the fight scene, the CGI  look amazing to me. I am no expert in those thing but 9 am not bothered by them. Thanks for sharing the Video. Going to watch right soon. 

 

@stella77 Click on tag

  Reveal hidden contents

I was shocked and saddened by it but felt he shouldn’t have been a spy because he wasn’t a good spy. He was easily spotted but he had a goal and was very loyal.

 

 

 

I sort of like her with him they look good together i still cant see him and Sang Sang as romantic options yet still brother/sister.

 

Yeah i started all of those Wuxia as well maybe ill watch An Oriental Odyssey later on but not sure same for fights breaks sphere maybe ill watch in the future but that stupid sword puts me off. 

 

also do you still think

 

Spoiler

Long Quing and Ning Que are brothers?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@UnniSarah Hi dear!! yeah, long time no see. Glad to see you on this thread :)

 

18 minutes ago, Wotad said:

 

 

I sort of like her with him they look good together i still cant see him and Sang Sang as romantic options yet still brother/sister.

 

Yeah i started all of those Wuxia as well maybe ill watch An Oriental Odyssey later on but not sure same for fights breaks sphere maybe ill watch in the future but that stupid sword puts me off. 

 

also do you still think

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Long Quing and Ning Que are brothers?

 

 

@Wotad I didn't finish watching Fights Breaks Sphere. I quit halfway because the story was getting boring. As for Oriental Odyssey, I haven't completely given up on it yet. I will say, though, the CGI effects of this drama is very bad. 

Spoiler

No dear.. they're not brothers. Based on Wikipedia, Long Qing is/will be Ning Que's biggest opponent. I'm guessing it will be in terms of cultivation levels. 

Ning Que's family was massacred and he remained the only survivor. 

 

Edited by mqiuwen
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

@UnniSarah Hi dear!! yeah, long time no see. Glad to see you on this thread :)

 

 

@Wotad I didn't finish watching Fights Breaks Sphere. I quit halfway because the story was getting boring. As for Oriental Odyssey, I haven't completely given up on it yet. I will say, though, the CGI effects of this drama is very bad. 

  Hide contents

No dear.. they're not brothers. Based on Wikipedia, Long Qing is/will be Ning Que's biggest opponent. I'm guessing it will be in terms of cultivation levels. 

Ning Que's family was massacred and he remained the only survivor. 

 

 

Yeah im not totally off of Oriental Odyssey yet mostly due to liking the female and male lead ;p

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wotad said:

 

Yeah im not totally off of Oriental Odyssey yet mostly due to liking the female and male lead ;p

 

Really? LOL... Same here, but in my case, I'm still watching it because I ship the female lead with the 2nd male lead (the constable) :joy:

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

 

Really? LOL... Same here, but in my case, I'm still watching it because I ship the female lead with the 2nd male lead (the constable) :joy:

 

Spoiler

ewwwww no not the constable i like the other one ;p Those two do have a thing though at least at the moment like they both like each other i think but it will change. 

7 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

pHu6eehhvzPoRBmbEGqO2e3Je9WlTnog2R9nvlMG

 

 

4N6e-DQBcFld4Kns5HCyf4XA2TRBckqL-94P7FMa

 

x5x1SL9IRQFVzBCpJ9FcmJhQRW8N74oo6N2HgTU-

 

 

@Wotad Check above tag

 

 

Thanks i think these two will help each other at least. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...