[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

3 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Pls cmiiw. I think the subscription to vikii is only meant for removing the adds, but NO english subtitle included, isnt it? That really sounds funny to me, because they have to rely on fans to help them to sub their dramas

I believe the subscription is for removing ads, VIP viewing and faster subtitles @rhaps

19 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Pls cmiiw. I think the subscription to vikii is only meant for removing the adds, but NO english subtitle included, isnt it? That really sounds funny to me, because they have to rely on fans to help them to sub their dramas

You are  partly right. It does removed adds but it also gives you the luxury to watch the show right after it is aired in mainland. And you are right again with the other thing. They do relies on volunteer fans to do the subtitling. Although, I'd like to think that those people has been given a small percentage for their contribution. 

• Like 1

Hooray! Today I got the translated books(Thai) . Eventhough, they have not completed yet, I will    be able to enjoy the novel better. ... :tounge_xd:

By the way could anyone spoil me abput the ending. Will it be a happy ending for NQ And SangSang?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thartie said:

Just random announcement! Me and my friends has plan of visiting Japan, China and South Korea maybe by the end of 2019. I'm hoping we could visit the set of EN. lol. Finger cross! haha

I think China productions are usually pre-produced, so i don't think you'll find active sets. Unless they are shooting for the next season. If you mean the location, then do share some pics here when you return:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

Hooray! Today I got the translated books(Thai) . Eventhough, they have not completed yet, I will    be able to enjoy the novel better. ... :tounge_xd:

By the way could anyone spoil me abput the ending. Will it be a happy ending for NQ And SangSang?

A fellow Thai fan! Yey!!! I also purchase 1-19 but haven’t started. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, stella77 said:

A fellow Thai fan! Yey!!! I also purchase 1-19 but haven’t started. 

You are Thai too!, yey!  I got only 1-18. I think it is the end of volume 2. I heard that the translation is slow so I would like to wait until they finished  volume 3 to buy more.

I do not know if I can resist the temptation though. :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, Leila Essalih said:

thank's ; so where i can find it by english; please?

I read it at webnovel.com . The translation is ok but I think it may be wrongly translated in some part. I do not know if there is official translation in English or not.

The  name of the novel is " night fall". 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

At webnovel.com 

The  name of the novel is " night fall". 

Chingu @Leila Essalih   I DM you with the link ok.  Yes the it is Night Fall  :D

Question Chingu abou the novel

Spoiler

How Long was the Princess married??  One time they say 4- 5 years of peace and then they say she has been in the Wilderness for the past year???  I am quiet confused. smh smh smh 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

You are Thai too!, yey!  I got only 1-18. I think it is the end of volume 2. I heard that the translation is slow so I would like to wait until they finished  volume 3 to buy more.

I do not know if I can resist the temptation though. :tounge_xd:

Yes, I also heard the same. I don’t mind the slow release since I think the translator is very good and pacing herself for the entire series. It is amazing dedication. Each volume has exactly 12 chapters. I am just happy and thankful we got official release and translation. Have you started? I can’t wait to start.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Wow... I didn't check in over the weekend and I am so many pages behind!! :lol:

I'm here to say HI and glad it's finally Wednesday!!!!

Are the subbed episodes up to date?

At viki it is up to date @mrsj3n. Episode 19- 20 is coming out for international viewers and  25-26 for Mainland viewers. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, stella77 said:

Oh this is interesting because in general, I don’t watch lakorn anymore; have not in many years. 

I have not watch Lakorns for many years too. Basically I rarely watch TV.

i have not started reading officially yet because I have already skim through the English translated one. I am reading book 18 though.The translation is good.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dzareth said:

I think China productions are usually pre-produced, so i don't think you'll find active sets. Unless they are shooting for the next season. If you mean the location, then do share some pics here when you return:D

Will definitely will! I just wanna see the location. And also, I saw from the review that the city of I think Chang'an was actually built by Arthur's father from his previous film. Said they kept it and most fantasy shows has been filmed there. And now they give it to the production if EN for them to used. Cmiiw chingus. Hehehe

• Like 1