Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

For season  2, will it be the same cast? Chen Feiyu will return as NQ right? Why am I hearing rumor that it might be someone different :bawling:

Can someone confirm this? I will be so devastated if that's true. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, satanghaesolim said:

Hide contents

LOL Sang Sang was really cold and couldn't sleep (due to her illness) and Ning Que was hot (because the weather was hot) so they decided to help each other out and snuggled really really close (Sang Sang back hugs Ning Que and rubs her face to his face).  Ning Que gets really cutely awkward and asks Sang Sang how old she is.  Sang Sang says if Ning Que doesn't know how is she supposed to know and he should calculate from when he picked her up till now.  Sang Sang is oblivious and continues to snuggle and Ning Que seems to be getting even hotter instead of cooling down.

Thanks!

LOL ..right, SS only knows her age based on NQ's descriptions :joy: . 

@pangia

, I've heard about it too. But I thought that they've started shooting Season 2. If he is replaced, then how come there's still no announcement until now?

@celebrianna, I'm guessing that book maniac will come in :

2 or 3 weeks from now, perhaps? We should wait until NQ goes to the wilderness again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@rhaps @pangia ... Chingu’s where did you guys hear that???? 

I believe we should ask @satanghaesolim about this.

I believe @satanghaesolim Is the one who told us that Season 2 is being filmed right now.  Chingu Thanks for translation for episode 19.... I gave me a good laugh this morning. 

I will be very disappointed if they do that. In my opinion how can they have a successful season 2 if they change the main lead or any other character. 

• Like 3

@UnniSarah someone posted on twitter and stated that its a rumor only but still, it worries me a lot even if it just rumor. 

I know, it would be a horrible decision to change the lead when they are doing such a good job already. Hopefully someone can clarify. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@pangia, could you post the link to the twitter?

@UnniSarah, I forgot from where, but it was sometimes ago and there hasnt been any news again until now. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pangia said:

@rhaps here is the link. Its all in Thai though but you can use google translate. 

https://twitter.com/CNseriesFC/status/1064085371036753920?s=20

Thanks!

Based on google translate, then it's a rumor only ?. I dont believe it , unless it's official. Even if they planned to replace him, then they should have strong reasons. So far, I think more people have been complaining about LQ instead. There are complaints about NQ too, but it's not as many as the ones for LQ (please CMIIW) , and there are more comments liking him instead of disliking.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, pangia said:

@UnniSarah someone posted on twitter and stated that its a rumor only but still, it worries me a lot even if it just rumor. 

I know, it would be a horrible decision to change the lead when they are doing such a good job already. Hopefully someone can clarify. 

Let’s keep our finger’s crosses @pangia @rhaps...If they do replace him with Dylan Wang I will not watch it. Dylan’s Wang voice is to soft and I don’t like his acting. The last Dylan Wang’s drama (Meteor Garden) was so annoying to me. I tried to watch but just couldn’t even finish it. In Ashes of love, I would sometimes feel how can a bad asss man ( meaning the Phoenix) have a soft voice. It felt so out of place for a man wanting to go to war. I only kept watching til the end because I love the Flower Fairi JiNg Mi so much. NQ must have a strong voice that will match his personality. Chen Feiyu is the perfect Ning Que. He is the role and why are there so much haters. This is the guys first role and he does way much better than some veteran actors. Besides he need the practice to get better. I think you can excel in class but when doing the work there are other things that can get in a way of your acting. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Let’s keep our finger’s crosses @pangia @rhaps.../ If they do relave him with Dylan Wang I will not watch it. Dylan’s Wang voice is to soft. The last Dylan Wang’s drama was so annoying to me. I tried to watch but just couldn’t even finish it. Just like in Ashes of love, I would sometimes feel how can a bad asss man ( meaning the Phoenix) have a soft voice. It felt so out of place for a man wanting to go to war. I only kept watching til the end because I love the Flower fairies so much. NQ must have a strong voice that will match his personality. 

Same. I can't stand DW acting and voice but I don't dislike him. I would not watch it too if its true but if like you guys said, they already started production and no official statement out yet, I'm keeping my hope up. 

• Like 3

Sorry guys I have no idea about the second season, but yes it would be sad if they change the cast.  Cheer up everyone we still have a lot of cuteness to go :blush:

Anyway here is a review for Ever Night

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Darn I apologize chingu @satanghaesolim. I thought you were the one who told us Seaso 2 has already started filming. I will go back and look for the post with that info and will ask that person if they can find out if the male lead is different.....:bawling:

17 minutes ago, satanghaesolim said:

Sorry guys I have no idea about the second season, but yes it would be sad if they change the cast.  Cheer up everyone we still have a lot of cuteness to go :blush:

Anyway here is a review for Ever Night

Thanks for the review!

I usually dont agree with the reviews from AvenueX (NIF2, Bloody Romance) , and now ..  I only agree with her first 10-minutes reviews, until the comparison with Game of Thrones. Sorry, I disagree with her. I think the story is very-well written and it becomes one of most interesting things for this series. It's not just the beautiful landscape, camera works, actors2, etc2 .. but the script too .  The world-building and the characterizations are very rich, while the story makes you wanting to know what will happen next.

• Like 3

:bawling: I'm so emotional distress right now. FML.

One of my friend that is a fan of DW said its true. I'm trying to keep positive but darn it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pangia said:

:bawling: I'm so emotional distress right now. FML.

One of my friend that is a fan of DW said its true. I'm trying to keep positive but darn it. 

If it is true, then your friend should have a link to the official news. Does your friend have it ? :)

• Like 1

@pangia, this is why I don’t like multiple seasons shows except if they filmed both seasons all in one go. Oh well, as long as season 1 ends well it might not be necessary for me to watch part 2.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@pangia, I checked weibo and the news is pretty strong *sigh*. It's still not official, though. Well, even if he is replaced, then at least the season 1 has 60 episodes *shrugs* . 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

When doing a drama like this with 3 seasons the producers and director should make a 3 season contract with the lead actors, this is what asian dramas are lacking in my opinion.

• Like 6