[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

13 hours ago, hot_hot1975 said:

Who’s Ning Que love interest?

I've not watched anything but the trailer but it seems there will be many ladies that fall for Ning Que and

Spoiler

he may be have feelings for several but I think Ning Que and Sang Sang are the end game OTP based on the preview and synopsis. 

Gah subs please come soon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stella77 said:

I've not watched anything but the trailer but it seems there will be many ladies that fall for Ning Que and he may be have feelings for several but I think Ning Que and Sang Sang are the end game OTP based on the preview and synopsis. 

@stella77.... Chingu where is the OST so I can see it please. 

I hate it when a Cdrama subs are slowly subbed but I am also glad they are taking their time to give us the best subs teach episode. Lol lol 

I've not watched anything but the trailer but it seems there will be many ladies that fall for Ning Que and he may be have feelings for several but I think Ning Que and Sang Sang are the end game OTP based on the preview and synopsis. 

I see Ning Que and Sang Sang are more like brother and sister then OTP.

Episode 2 was good this drama is fine and not boring which is nice and no annoying characters yet like MA and Fight breaks sphere has. 

2 eps are subbed on viki episode 3/4 are like over half way as well.

I've watch the raw till 12. And ep 12 successfully make me cry a bit! Sigh......

Spoiler

This episode proves that the price of betrayal will always weigh heavily on the betrayer, whether that person want to admit it or not. 

Great fight scene. Good cinematography... 

The thing that impressed me the most is that this drama is not half baked-ly made. The episode I've watch from 1-12 and the trailer makes me starting to believe this will be a good adaptation indeed. 

Some acting by younger actors can be a bit off, but overall I don't really like to complain so I focus on the positive instead.  

So far there's minor changes from the book. But I think It's still fine. 

Erudite on MDL says that this first 60 episode is just part 1 of a trilogy.

Anyway... Sang Sang is so adorable! :wub:

@UnniSarah Hi there! Last time I see you was on Fighter of Destiny's thread! :lol: 

We met again in another Mao Ni's work.... 

Tbh judging from what I see, this is a lot better than FOD.

• Like 3

@lynne22... Hi chingu, so glad to see you here too. It’s been a long time since we ended up  in same thread. Very much better. I think sometimes it is about the voices being used by the actors. 

@Wotad

I think Ning Que feels a that way but not Sang Sang. In the preview she said she didn’t want him to be someone else’s husband but eventually she gives him up when he rejects her.

Check video to see 

• Like 1

Hi guys, 

Glad to know that there is a thread on this drama. 

Has anyone read the novel till finish? I just started reading the translation. Despite the first long-winded chapters, it's actually quite good and got me hooked. 

But question.. does anyone know who Ning Que will end up with? I reaally don't want to have a high hope for NQ-SS. :unsure:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Hi guys, 

Glad to know that there is a thread on this drama. 

Has anyone read the novel till finish? I just started reading the translation. Despite the first long-winded chapters, it's actually quite good and got me hooked. 

But question.. does anyone know who Ning Que will end up with? I reaally don't want to have a high hope for NQ-SS. :unsure:

@penelop3... Is this from the novel or drama???? :tears::tears:

• Like 1

@penelop3

I haven't read all of the novel yet..... just the first 400-ish chapter,,,

The translation quality is not on par with Ze Tian Ji so i've been taking it slow... >.<

Still, I enjoy this one too. The character interaction is great LoL.

Ning Que talks like an OLD man but act like his age.. so contradictory.. hahaha....

About your question, only open this if you want to be spoiled.

Spoiler

The OTP is Ning Que and Sang Sang for sure!

Eventho I really really like Mo Shan Shan, but she's not the one for Ning Que. 

I have a feeling the first season will end around chapter 500-ish, maybe around the 3/4 of the drama we'll be shown about it. But I don't think it's going to be too obvious..  It's just their OLD COUPLE vibe is too strong and OP for other girl to intrude :lol:

From the spoiler I read last year.. latter on it's going to be a very rough journey and tragic for Sang Sang and Ning Que, we just aren't shown about it yet because that's a material for the next season. 

Anyway..... sorry for the spoiler guys... please ignore it if you guys don't want to read it. 

@UnniSarah :wub: 

I kinda agree with you about voice actors. Aside from actor's acting, the voicing do make or break the scene. The ost for the drama is also an interesting choice right? LOL... The opening of the drama is like an old wuxia drama.. bring me back to the old days....

This is my favorite OST... Yong Ye - Eternal Night. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@penelop3... Is this from the novel or drama???? :tears::tears:

From the novel. I've been reading the translated version on Webnovel... :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

@penelop3

I haven't read all of the novel yet..... just the first 400-ish chapter,,,

The translation quality is not on par with Ze Tian Ji so i've been taking it slow... >.<

Still, I enjoy this one too. The character interaction is great LoL.

Ning Que talks like an OLD man but act like his age.. so contradictory.. hahaha....

About your question, only open this if you want to be spoiled.

Anyway..... sorry for the spoiler guys... please ignore it if you guys don't want to read it. 

Aaah thank you for the spoiler @lynne22. I really don't mind spoiler but for those who are no no, pls don't read it! :P

I'm still reading ch 38 so long way to go, I think it's ch 580ish?

The translation is indeed a bit difficult to digest but it's readable. Thanks again!! 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

From the novel. I've been reading the translated version on Webnovel... :sweatingbullets:

Aaah thank you for the spoiler @lynne22. I really don't mind spoiler but for those who are no no, pls don't read it! :P

I'm still reading ch 38 so long way to go, I think it's ch 580ish?

The translation is indeed a bit difficult to digest but it's readable. Thanks again!! 

@penelop3  Can you send me link to webnovel please DM me

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@lynne22... Hi chingu, so glad to see you here too. It’s been a long time since we ended up  in same thread. Very much better. I think sometimes it is about the voices being used by the actors. 

@Wotad

I think Ning Que feels a that way but not Sang Sang. In the preview she said she didn’t want him to be someone else’s husband but eventually she gives him up when he rejects her.

Check video to see 

Is it not the other way Sang Sang feel's something but not Ning Que?

I cant really see those two together they just seem like siblings to me. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Oopp my bad chingu @Wotad , a lot of typos in my last post. 

I meant to say Sang Sang likes him more than sibling but Ning Que see’s her as a sister. 

In the preview Ning Que did say he can’t see Sang Sang not being a part in his life. 

Yeah maybe ill change my mind , maybe a time skip etc.. but she seems like a sister at the moment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stella77 said:

Yey! I see subs out for the first 4 episodes. It is a very very long novel (also available here in bookstores, officially translated BUT 40 volumes!!!) Hence I am watching the drama lol 

Yayyyy   Thanks for the info @stella77... I can't wait to watch it when I get home. .... :D:D   

• Like 1