Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

On 7/6/2019 at 2:28 AM, hr_cane said:

Me too,

Hide contents

My heart broke at eps 48

I love how MSS spell talisman, when she hit NQ at the first time and defend NQ from LQ and HY

Hope she have more portion using that kind of magic supporting NQ

Same here. I'm team MSS and/or YHY all the way. I'm 30 chapters away from finishing this behemoth novel and had I not seen the drama first, I would've hated sangsang. For now I just dislike her. YHY and MSS are the true powerhouses in this story, imo, I can't get enough of them. 

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 2:25 AM, Lbpg said:

Same here. I'm team MSS and/or YHY all the way. I'm 30 chapters away from finishing this behemoth novel and had I not seen the drama first, I would've hated sangsang. For now I just dislike her. YHY and MSS are the true powerhouses in this story, imo, I can't get enough of them. 

I am team MSS from the earlier drama (just see her appearances in the opening & ending song)  and team YHY after that eps.

I read from some sources that YHY is also the main role, so she should have more scenes in EN 2.

On 7/8/2019 at 10:34 PM, epinklyn said:

Yeah the rejection is too hurtful for MSS isnt it... And dont worry she will be back full supporting NQ on Ever Night 2...

Yey, I want to see their CG

Like almost games, MSS will be behind NQ casting ranged attack and NQ as a front liner giving melee attack

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hr_cane said:

I am team MSS from the earlier drama (just see her appearances in the opening & ending song)  and team YHY after that eps.

I read from some sources that YHY is also the main role, so she should have more scenes in EN 2.

Yey, I want to see their CG

Like almost games, MSS will be behind NQ casting ranged attack and NQ as a front liner giving melee attack

For sure YHY is a big player throughout the 2nd part of the story, and more so towards the end. I've no idea where season 2 will end relative to the novel, but she'll get to see action either way. 

MSS plays a strong support role in several key turning points. While you don't get to witness her development, I loved reading how powerful she becomes. 

• Like 1