Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

This YT user channel 's EN m/v's are looking great.  Throwback memories:kiss_wink:

Cr: as tagged

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

I already knew back then SYR is from the same agency with the actors who play Chen Pipi and the jerk prince (3rd Prince?) -- they've been in same productions several times. Apparently more others are too : D. Isn't GPM the production company owned by PD Yang Yang?

• Like 3

I have no idea about this, but if it is true then it is a very good thing and i think it is a common that PD Yang Yang brought along her artists into the production she lead. I thought i read GMP as in Good Bye My Princess LOL, turns out it is GPM :phew:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I finally finished the drama after a long time and i enjoyed it until the last few episodes where long qing scenes were sooooooooooooo hard to watch and sit through.. This whiny proud annoying prince is just richard simmons irritating and honestly not fun to watch on screen. A part of me wishes Ninq Que is hades song but its already sang sang right? 

I love red eyed black aura ning que the best though i love this style and i love his relationship with sang sang. 

Im excited to watch season two and see how the story progresses though i assume after the battle ning que and sang sang leave and travel? 

Another big thing i hated was how everyone knew everything from far away and could talk to each other miles away..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 6/5/2019 at 11:47 PM, ForgottenSoulx said:

Another big thing i hated was how everyone knew everything from far away and could talk to each other miles away..

Yeah they were like doing a conference call or video conference or watching live show LOL, oh well that was the cool thing about cultivation yeah hahahaha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Throwback Thursday: some Ning Que stills from last day of shooting aka wrap up day. Credit as tagged.

5fxfxrx1y9z47gbgqysrdr7cp.jpg

3z7y2dp9p46w00oi9kk8agy1c.jpg

5wtqhbv864knk3hobjeipsvg2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Miss them?

Miss them tremendously!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Does anyone know the use/purpose/ special power of the handkerchief 7th sister gives Ning even he leaves for the wilderness? 

• Like 2

Congratulations to Ni Dahong, our Sang Sang's shifu Wei Guangming, and Tong Yao, our annoying Princess Li Yu, for respectively winning the Best Actor award (in the drama "All is Well" -- highly recommended!) and Best Supporting Actress award (in "Like A Flowing River") at the Magnolia Awards! Ever Night does indeed have a group of fabulous actors in the cast.

PS.

12 hours ago, Maggieelrod said:

Does anyone know the use/purpose/ special power of the handkerchief 7th sister gives Ning even he leaves for the wilderness? 

Not sure, I only remember Ning Que uses it to cover Ye Hongyue's wound. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Honestly, when NQ found SS, shes only like his sister. I never thought that they would become lovers, be cause now i cant stop rooting for MSS and NQ instead of NQ and SS. This is so painful lolll.

• LOL 1

On 7/1/2019 at 5:15 PM, Jambam said:

Honestly, when NQ found SS, shes only like his sister. I never thought that they would become lovers, be cause now i cant stop rooting for MSS and NQ instead of NQ and SS. This is so painful lolll.

Me too,

Spoiler

My heart broke at eps 48

I love how MSS spell talisman, when she hit NQ at the first time and defend NQ from LQ and HY

Hope she have more portion using that kind of magic supporting NQ

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone knew if this drama is out on dvd in the usa? Or is it only just in certain countries? Or just going to remain a web drama? I really want this movie on dvd so bad.

• Like 3

On 7/6/2019 at 4:28 PM, hr_cane said:

Me too,

Reveal hidden contents

My heart broke at eps 48

I love how MSS spell talisman, when she hit NQ at the first time and defend NQ from LQ and HY

Hope she have more portion using that kind of magic supporting NQ

Yeah the rejection is too hurtful for MSS isnt it... And dont worry she will be back full supporting NQ on Ever Night 2...

4 hours ago, Firestorm31 said:

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone knew if this drama is out on dvd in the usa? Or is it only just in certain countries? Or just going to remain a web drama? I really want this movie on dvd so bad.

Should ask @Lbpg...

• Awesome 1

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Should ask @Lbpg...

:sweatingbullets: I wish!! @Firestorm31 I don't know of any DVD release at all, whether for US or otherwise, but I would definitely also get it!! 

• LOL 1

On 6/13/2019 at 9:48 PM, Maggieelrod said:

A friend told me she'd read something about this, like on a forum, so I'm not sure if it was speculation or Mao Ni responding... 

Spoiler

It's supposed to be a tool that can help fix the God stunning array that gets damaged by He MingChi in the 2nd half of the novel. 

That said, what I can tell you is that this handkerchief isn't in the novel at all, so beyond what you see there's no more in-depth explanation that I know of. 

• Like 2