Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

25 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i forgot we have Fu Zi as well, he will help NQ with his wooden stick, although he and eldest bro are so far far away from capital.

Yeah WGM finally realized that to have first disciple before he died is more important than to find child of hades. Yeah but i like your idea, so when WGM's bowl of noodle spoiled, and SS help him by giving him NQ's or hers, WGM follow them and NQ start to jealous of WGM, since WGM keep eyeing on SS (bcos of her light aura). Yeah and WGM willing to work as hand maiden in order to living together with SS, but NQ doesnt want to pay him LOL

u guys are creating your own story lines all of the sudden :D 

however i love you guys ideas :D we need more fight for SangSang :D 

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u guys are creating your own story lines all of the sudden :D 

however i love you guys ideas :D we need more fight for SangSang :D 

Ahahha i dont know why exactly, but it just written like that, maybe we all have talent in writing yeah? :phew: what a cocky statement after wrote a few lines of alternate story :sweatingbullets:

And more to it, after a while, SS will confused when NQ ask her whom is more important to her, him or WGM, since NQ cant understand WGM that homeless why he so eager to live with them, and NQ tried to ask him to leave after sometimes, but SS wont let him (so in this time everybody still dont know the real indentity of WGM).

• LOL 6

It's rather random, but i really like Ning Que and Sang Sang's complexion when they're still in Wei City. I love it that they look tanned with freckles on their face -- they both look so adorable! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

18 hours ago, caranita said:

It's rather random, but i re:lol:ally like Ning Que and Sang Sang's complexion when they're still in Wei City. I love it that they look tanned with freckles on their face -- they both look so adorable! 

Yes, I agree.

I love tanned SS in Wei city:D she looked more lively and cuteeee:wub:

19 hours ago, epinklyn said:

And more to it, after a while, SS will confused when NQ ask her whom is more important to her, him or WGM, since NQ cant understand WGM that homeless why he so eager to live with them, and NQ tried to ask him to leave after sometimes, but SS wont let him (so in this time everybody still dont know the real indentity of WGM).

LOLS. If that happens...

I think SS would say, "Xiao Ye, please dont kill him. Take pity of him and let him stay with us.":lol:

Since NQ always submissive to SS, so no matter what nonsense that SS requests, NQ would definitely listen to SS and agree with his grumpy face:lol:

• LOL 4

8 hours ago, caranita said:

It's rather random, but i really like Ning Que and Sang Sang's complexion when they're still in Wei City. I love it that they look tanned with freckles on their face -- they both look so adorable! 

not to mention that life was simpler then.....

• Like 7

9 hours ago, caranita said:

Hahahha yes yes, the freckles, so because of the sunburn and the weather in Wei City, different with in capital, but strange NQ's skin also getting better, although he was not using Rose Toner like SS LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

Yes, I agree.

I love tanned SS in Wei city:D she looked more lively and cuteeee:wub:

LOLS. If that happens...

I think SS would say, "Xiao Ye, please dont kill him. Take pity of him and let him stay with us.":lol:

Since NQ always submissive to SS, no matter what nonsense that SS requested, so NQ would definitely listen to SS and agree with his grumpy face:lol:

And when NQ finally has to go to wilderness, he is the one who ask SS to send him off, but SS want to stay home so that she will not cry and make NQ cry in front of his friends, other thing bcause there is WGM will accompany SS while NQ left, this is what NQ angry and cant express his feeling, that SS actually starting not too depend on him, since there is third man in the house, oh no, old man in the house. :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

..., but strange NQ's skin also getting better, although he was not using Rose Toner like SS LOL

Eh, we shouldn't be too sure. NQ could be the first man in the world who used skincare products. Maybe to test the skincare on SS behalf? :)))

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@Snow Guardian  @epinklyn  LOOLLL!  I'm loving your alternative version of Ever Night.  We all said we wanted to see more jealousy from NQ.  This is a perfect opportunity for some jealous Ning Que and we didn't even need to invent a new young hottie male character for SS - just old man WGM :lol:

10 hours ago, caranita said:

I agree!  They both looked so cute and younger.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, raziela said:

@Snow Guardian  @epinklyn  LOOLLL!  I'm loving your alternative version of Ever Night.  We all said we wanted to see more jealousy from NQ.  This is a perfect opportunity for some jealous Ning Que and we didn't even need to invent a new young hottie male character for SS - just old man WGM :lol:

I agree!  They both looked so cute and younger.

hey a very powerful old man k

all he need to do is stand there and lift one of his finger and bam all is done on his will alone

• LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hey a very powerful old man k

all he need to do is stand there and lift one of his finger and bam all is done on his will alone

LOLS:joy:

Then there would be a scene where we would see plates, cups, forks, and all the utensils flying across the kitchen if they both (NQ and WGM) fighting in the house. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Yey! I will be able to re watch EN with Thai subtitile! The official tencent app in Thailand just posted that it will be start broadcasting on 25/01/19. 

:love:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just now, mei2018 said:

Yey! I will be able to re watch EN with Thai subtitile! The official tencent app in Thailand just posted that it will be start broadcasting on 25/01/19. 

oh are you from Thailand too? :) 

Sawadeep Kap :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

So it will aired on tv? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1