Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

u guys know why this happen....cause we are all taken by NQ definitely....we love his characters and both he and SangSang interactions kinda brought out the best....

besides even LaoMa is doted on NQ and NQ return it in kind.....they share a bond among all the character....

in an interview they were ask who had it the hardest it was NQ since he is involved with every single characters through out the series.....

....i did jump to the book ending just so that i ease my heart :D  and that is why also im sticking to the series... :D im a softy for loyalties :) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

I'm up to the latest episode and I'm crying as I need to wait for more!

I really really love Sang Sang and Ning Que!

I like Chen PiPi!

That Long Qing is OMG annoying!

That Tang princess is OMG irritating!

That Tang 3rd Prince is OMG useless!

That Tang emperor brother is OMG sickening!

They are all

As much as i love how the story flows... i do feel a bit of frustration especially when it come to how they deal with Chao Xiaoshu (the chief of YuLong sect).

Sorry. Forgotten which episode is this but I think it's not sub yet so will put this in spoiler

Hide contents

I mean he jumped into the water to escape and that's it??? We don't hear a word about him at all and what they will do to his sword and etc.

I'm dying to know and yet there's nothing about him for a few episodes already! (Yes. I like him too) :wub:

ec28fc99181843ed8823bbf7744e6b6d

YES.YES.YES.YES! To everything you said!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@angelangie   @rhaps @mrsj3n  @lynne22   @Wotad  @pangia We need a name for our OTP guys. 

How about 

a. Niang

b.NiSang

c. SangQue

Please help me choose.... 

Reveal hidden contents

think of one then i create a thread just for them....whether is it for us to spazz about NingSang / just the character in the books.... :D in the shipper paradise so that we dont overwhelm the rest of the drama lovers on our over ooze on the OTP :D 

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, lynne22 said:

I like Ningsang.....  :lol:

But, angie,,,, I don't think we need a separate thread LOL

im fine either way....though maybe during airing we need to minimize a lil lols....so that we all get to give all the characters in the drama equal attention :D

though of course we know NingSang had stolen the major parts of attention :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@UnniSarah @angelangie @lynne22 

I like NingSang too.

But being lazy... NS works fine too. LOL

Rewatching episode 21 and 22.

I'm really really really very impressed with Ning Que 

Spoiler

Determination!

And seriously.... Sang Sang reached the top of the mountain at ease.. why isn't she accepted instead?

Plot holes? :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Rewatching episode 21 and 22.

I'm really really really very impressed with Ning Que 

Hide contents

Determination!

And seriously.... Sang Sang reached the top of the mountain at ease.. why isn't she accepted instead?

Plot holes? :D

I'm okay with anything :P . Ningsang sounds cool, though

-EDITED-

IIRC, the obstacles to the top only worked for cultivators. SS was not one, so she didnt feel anything

Pls cmiiw :P

Besides..she brings the umbrella with her that can protect her against magic

• Like 5

Have you guys watch the special episode that explained what happened before the massacre?

ie the explanation of Yong Ye (giving me a feel of Games of Thrones), the conspirators for framing General Lin and that annoying old white man, Wei Guang Ming.

I was looking around weibo and came across this 40 mins clips.

https://m.v.qq.com/x/page/z/8/i/z0028ypgr8i.html?ptag=887

It's not sub but I think I understand much better  now and I know who is Sang Sang already.

For those who understand mandarin..

Did Adam Chen said a curse word at the end?

Spoiler

"他妈的黑"

:lol:

I repeated that many many times and still think it's the same curse word. LOL

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

-EDITED-

Reveal hidden contents

IIRC, the obstacles to the top only worked for cultivators. SS was not one, so she didnt feel anything

@rhaps... I think this scene may be explained in future episode or we have to wait for subs to better understand this scene or in the novel we get a better explanation of what happened. Who knows? Sometimes because it is a drama there is no need for an explanation. LOL LOL 

Spoiler

Chu PiPi and Ning Que playing around, it was funny how Ning Que had to bow to him.

I love this character so much. He reminds of an older version of Ning Que, What do you think?? 

r-qgo5oqS5yi69-DfeuE6uwUanQgGNvBAygYK6mD

Runemasrer was so happy with Ning Que’s writing Lol lol lol 

TF6LBPiDUGtwJkaYmEjLMQ6HkFwxIL4WeT7nSE9F

News spread real fast on Ning Que passing the test. smh smh smh  It looks lik e a lot of people aren't happy about this bit of news. smh smh smh   

Spoiler

Chingu's have you noticed the Grand Prince is wearing the Xiling Colors. So I am thinking the Grand Prince and Xiling are alies . Did Ning Que diss the Grand Prince? Did he refuse to be the Grand Prince's person.Grand Prince really annoy me to no end. Every time he talks , he sounds like he is complaining about something .

NY3rGpItZcqtsDK9vklKioSSjGJO4LqHniHfv3NW

The king seems to be a very humble guy and won't let Ning Que bow to him. LOL LOL .When Ning Que was in the presence of the King and Princess he was very puzzled by them and not to happy with them. Ning Que has major trust issues.  Sometimes I get the vibe that the Princess has feelings for Ning Que. Do the rest of you feel that too???? She is way to happy Now. smh smh 

mlAnYU4etJ3VTdHx4-eJWzKtkFBKXIu7AKHxg2tu

• Like 4

Damn.. after watching special episode and then rewatching episode 14.

My theories are all messed up again.

Spoiler

From the special episode, I thought the baby who survived the massacre is Sang Sang and she is the "kid" that everyone wants to kill.

But then at episode 14, the awakening of the phoenix... and the attack on Ning Que...

And then 3rd disciple asked if it's Ning Que or the black umbrella......

Or did I overthink now?

tenor.gif?itemid=3565290

@UnniSarah everyone is working for someone. And someone is working for no one.

tenor.gif?itemid=9919713

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

-EDITED-

Hide contents

Spoiler

When Sang Sang went up the mountain she was affected by the 7th sisters storm when she had to use the umbrella but she wasn't affected by any of the other tests.  Jun Mo the 2nd brother found it surprising that she climbed up so easily, I think this gives a hint that Sang Sang is some how special.  Ning Que and Long Qing had a hard time because they had a lot of inner demons to overcome which the tests brought out.

LOL Long Qing was like WHY WHY didn't Fu Zi choose me WHY * whine whine whine*.  In the dream test I was like DUDE you just killed your most beloved woman and stepped over her corpse to become the leader of the Light sect, you completely chose the Dark side by your actions and still blabbing on about being the Light.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, satanghaesolim said:

Hide contents

When Sang Sang went up the mountain she was affected by the 7th sisters storm when she had to use the umbrella but she wasn't affected by any of the other tests.  Jun Mo the 2nd brother found it surprising that she climbed up so easily, I think this gives a hint that Sang Sang is some how special.  Ning Que and Long Qing had a hard time because they had a lot of inner demons to overcome which the tests brought out.

LOL Long Qing was like WHY WHY didn't Fu Zi choose me WHY * whine whine whine*.  In the dream test I was like DUDE you just killed your most beloved woman and stepped over her corpse to become the leader of the Light sect, you completely chose the Dark side by your actions and still blabbing on about being the Light.

Thanks for this!

Spoiler

I've forgotten the use of the black umbrella but she wasn't much affected as well.

Long Qi is getting on my nerves.

The arrogance is completely different from Ning Que.

His is full of self entitlement and that turn me off BIG time!

In fact, his whole gang irks me A LOT.

I wish we won't get to see much of him as I really have the urge to fast forward any scene of him!

• Like 3

@mrsj3n Every time I think i understand something, something else changes in this drama. This drama is like a maze that just keeps changing or grows as the drama progresses.  Right now , I have no theories for episode 14. I need to see it with subs then I will give you my theory chingu. I need to take my time and watch this with no interuption. LOL.. 

@satanghaesolim  Thanks for the explanation chingu. I really needed it. LOL LOL  Everywhere Ning Que go , Sang Sang is right there next to him. Nothing really would have stopped her from going to him. lol lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@UnniSarah you are so right!

I thought i was trained well after watching kdrama "The Guest" but then it seems that I am lacking and unable to enter the "second storey"  of this drama like I wanted. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Have you guys watch the special episode that explained what happened before the massacre?

ie the explanation of Yong Ye (giving me a feel of Games of Thrones), the conspirators for framing General Lin and that annoying old white man, Wei Guang Ming.

I was looking around weibo and came across this 40 mins clips.

https://m.v.qq.com/x/page/z/8/i/z0028ypgr8i.html?ptag=887

It's not sub but I think I understand much better  now and I know who is Sang Sang already.

For those who understand mandarin..

Did Adam Chen said a curse word at the end?

Hide contents

"他妈的黑"

:lol:

I repeated that many many times and still think it's the same curse word. LOL

If you have access to Viki the 40 minute prologue is available fully English subbed it is the Episode 12 Special.  I skimmed through it but it felt like a completely different drama.

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

Thanks for this!

Hide contents

I've forgotten the use of the black umbrella but she wasn't much affected as well.

Long Qi is getting on my nerves.

The arrogance is completely different from Ning Que.

His is full of self entitlement and that turn me off BIG time!

In fact, his whole gang irks me A LOT.

I wish we won't get to see much of him as I really have the urge to fast forward any scene of him!

Spoiler

When Long Qing and Ning Que where climbing up the mountain together and Ning Que was trying to make conversation with him Long Qing said he really liked his little maid again.  And Ning Que glared at him:lol:.  I think Long Qing still has his eyes on Sang Sang.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@satanghaesolim  Thanks for the explanation chingu. I really needed it. LOL LOL  Everywhere Ning Que go , Sang Sang is right there next to him. Nothing really would have stopped her from going to him. lol lol 

Spoiler

There are quite a few cute little things that Ning Que says in the recent episodes.  When the other students ask NQ how he knows the Princess, he says they met on the road and he always encounters treasures on the road for example his Sang Sang.

Whilst climbing the mountain NQ made a new song :lol:

I have one sword to protect Sang Sang so that she sleeps well at night

I have two swords to cut the wild grass

I have three swords to get rid of the injustices in the world

After watching the end of Ep 22 I finally know why NQ doesn't seem to like Princess Li Yu and keeps his distance even though Sang Sang seems to like her.  It's obvious to NQ that the Princess wants to use him for her own agenda and to curry favour with the Emperor.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, satanghaesolim said:

Reveal hidden contents

The novel.mentioned briefly that non cultivator can climb to the mountain. But they dont explain more about that, plus dunno whether that apply too in the drama or not. SS novel didnt climb up.

Regarding LQ, yeah..how come he still wonderd why he got lost? :P He killed his own lover and stepped on her body, that should be easy enough to understand *lol*

• Like 6

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Hide contents

The novel.mentioned briefly that non cultivator can climb to the mountain. But they dont explain more about that, plus dunno whether that apply too in the drama or not. SS novel didnt climb up.

Regarding LQ, yeah..how come he still wonderd why he got lost? :P He killed his own lover and stepped on her body, that should be easy enough to understand *lol*

Spoiler

In the novel they used the pervert monk to point out that Sang Sang was special but I'm glad that they cut him out of the drama because it would have been creepy and weird.  And although Sang Sang has had a hard life she has mostly been protected and loved by NQ so I guess she doesn't have many inner demons to battle so the climb was easy for her.

Yes LQ is one stubborn and confused dude, someone who doesn't listen to others so what would be the point of going to the 2nd floor he wouldn't really learn anything.

• Like 6