Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

Yassss! After almost 2 months of sleepless night, and a heavy eyebags, I finally finished the Yoda Translated novel! Lol! I wonder how I kept my sanity with all those messed up wordings but I guess it was the thought of NQ and SS being together at the end! Haha. Their Endless love keeps me sane throughout the whole journey. Hahaha

• LOL 6

2 minutes ago, thartie said:

Yassss! After almost 2 months of sleepless night, and a heavy eyebags, I finally finished the Yoda Translated novel! Lol! I wonder how I kept my sanity with all those messed up wordings but I guess it was the thought of NQ and SS being together at the end! Haha. Their Endless love keeps me sane throughout the whole journey. Hahaha

well at least you are happy :D 

• LOL 1

Just now, angelangie said:

well at least you are happy :D 

I am very happy and satisfied. Thanks to all of you! It was quite a journey being here and I had fun with you all! :) This is my first Chinese novel and I don't know if I can find another one that will surpass EN. Kudos to the writer for leaving a Mark! 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, thartie said:

I am very happy and satisfied. Thanks to all of you! It was quite a journey being here and I had fun with you all! :) This is my first Chinese novel and I don't know if I can find another one that will surpass EN. Kudos to the writer for leaving a Mark! 

There are a couple more that is quite nice.....but it involved some reincarnation too....which i find nice....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thartie said:

Congrats my friend, you have reach the No Rules Level :joy: i think your Life Object is Ever Night Novel hahahahaah, the one you always keep on rubbing n touch :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Congrats my friend, you have reach the No Rules Level :joy: i think your Life Object is Ever Night Novel hahahahaah, the one you always keep on rubbing n touch :joy:

Hahahahhaa. You got me lost at rubbing! Hahahahhaa. And yeah, I think I have reach the No Boundaries level of cultivation now! Hahahahhaa. 

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

There are a couple more that is quite nice.....but it involved some reincarnation too....which i find nice....

The other one I was really interested too is the Princess Agent. I've watched the whole 1st season and as you all know, I love strong female character so this one got me hooked. I was disappointed because until now, there still no Season 2. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, thartie said:

The other one I was really interested too is the Princess Agent. I've watched the whole 1st season and as you all know, I love strong female character so this one got me hooked. I was disappointed because until now, there still no Season 2. 

hahaha yea i guess we are living in the modern world so having a strong female character kind of make us able to link with it...

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha yea i guess we are living in the modern world so having a strong female character kind of make us able to link with it...

Exactly. No more vulnerable female lead who can't do anything but be slapped and cried. Lol those were the old times. HahahA

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, thartie said:

Exactly. No more vulnerable female lead who can't do anything but be slapped and cried. Lol those were the old times. HahahA

however seeing them sometimes does make me appreciate my life better and that i'm not living in that period any more where woman are treated like trash

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

however seeing them sometimes does make me appreciate my life better and that i'm not living in that period any more where woman are treated like trash

You have a point. Basically, seeing all this historical drama made us realized how lucky we are for not  born during this period where life status is a must. Where slaves and treated inhumanely and killing people is just for fun.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, thartie said:

Hahahahhaa. You got me lost at rubbing! Hahahahhaa. And yeah, I think I have reach the No Boundaries level of cultivation now! Hahahahhaa. 

"Rubbing" the gadget LOL aka scroll down scroll up #justLeaveIt LOL

I also have watched Princess Agent, beautiful story and casts but awful in middle-to-end plot which dragged low paced plot in the middle, rushed in the end and end up with clif hanger, and no s2 sigh.

Yes i also like strong female character that can survive in any kind of situation. That is why i like SS, she is a strong girl although she can not martial or cultivation.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, epinklyn said:

Yes i also like strong female character that can survive in any kind of situation. That is why i like SS, she is a strong girl although she can not martial or cultivation.

i actually love the way she stood her ground with NingQue most of the times....while she knew that NingQue did most for her....and he take care and cant live without her....however she will not nego on the ground of letting another person in between the two of them....either ...he take only him and leave the rest alone or he can have them and not her at the same times....

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

"Rubbing" the gadget LOL aka scroll down scroll up #justLeaveIt LOL

I also have watched Princess Agent, beautiful story and casts but awful in middle-to-end plot which dragged low paced plot in the middle, rushed in the end and end up with clif hanger, and no s2 sigh.

Yeah, thats what i thought. I did rubb ( scroll up and down ) my gadget! Lol Although, she can't Martial but she cultivate Buddha together with NQ. Oppps, spoiler alert. Lol. And yeah. She doesn't need to martial nor cultivate because her power of beyond limit. She can just flick her pinky finger and the whole EN world will turn into ashes. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i actually love the way she stood her ground with NingQue most of the times....while she knew that NingQue did most for her....and he take care and cant live without her....however she will not nego on the ground of letting another person in between the two of them....either ...he take only him and leave the rest alone or he can have them and not her at the same times....

Yes, agreed, she fight and stood for her thought, opinion and her man, she know what best for her self and of course for NQ, because she know him for life. That is what a strong woman is, like a wise person said, "behind a succesful man, there is a wise woman", she is SS.

7 minutes ago, thartie said:

Although, she can't Martial but she cultivate Buddha together with NQ. Oppps, spoiler alert. Lol. And yeah. She doesn't need to martial nor cultivate because her power of beyond limit. She can just flick her pinky finger and the whole EN world will turn into ashes. 

Ah hahahaah yeah in S2, ok spoiler alert LOL.

Ok i just imagine Thanos when you said SS can just flick her pinky finger and the world turn into ashes :joy: #myBad

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yes, agreed, she fight and stood for her thought, opinion and her man, she know what best for her self and of course for NQ, because she know him for life. That is what a strong woman is, like a wise person said, "behind a succesful man, there is a wise woman", she is SS.

Ah hahahaah yeah in S2, ok spoiler alert LOL.

Ok i just imagine Thanos when you said SS can just flick her pinky finger and the world turn into ashes :joy: #myBad

Hahahhaa. You and me are meant to be. Lol! And yeah, Thanos, isn't his character was also adapted in the game Fortnite? Lol 

15 hours ago, n3bula said:

@Snow Guardian it is a shame that they play dirty to promote actors/actress. That kind of promotion has a negative effect on me. I'll end up disliking the character. Plus I think the actors should not allow that to happen. If you're talented there is no need for that. Oh well it is what it is. 

Yes those are horrible comments. SYR is charming, talented and pretty. She shines on her own. That NQ is a smart boy he chose the best girl :)

It is bad the companies play dirty this way but these dodgy dealings are done behind the scenes by people higher up the food chain. To be fair to the actors most of them do not have any control in situations like this so I try not to blame them too much as aggraating as it is.

3 hours ago, carbonara said:

speaking from the drama only, SS despite being highly intelligent just seems a bit naive and acts like a kid, she even says she doesn't like to think. on top of that she looks like a kid too  (of course i know that she/they are ~16/17/18). people probably find her boring because her personality is a bit lacking. SYR is much more cute in the behind the scenes vidso :wub: imo YHY is probably the most interesting of the 3, because of everything going on around her.

I don' think people find Sang Sang boring.  Sang Sang is very popular in despite how poorly the drama treated her character. One of the reasons so many fans are upset is because of the lack of screen time given to her character when she should be the most important person in the drama after NQ.  More character development would be great but that can't happen if the drama is barely giving her screen time or lines.  YHY is  a great character because she is so cold, ruthless, focused, she sort of respects NQ but also looks down on him. Disappointing this screenwriter can't just let YHY be an interesting and cool female counterpart to NQ like the book instead of creating a dumb crush on him too :rolleyes:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

This is why I admire SS. She doesn't give in to a man. She respects herself and gives him freedom to decide. Even though she doesnt do martial arts she is still powerful on her own. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

This is why I admire SS. She doesn't give in to a man. She respects herself and gives him freedom to decide. Even though she doesnt do martial arts she is still powerful on her own. 

A true respect for a fine lady. Oppressive but not possessive. 

• Like 5