Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

Recommended Posts

Hahahahah he looks handsome with or without that silly hat :wub:, what film is that @angelangie?

 

I just rewatched SYR SS 杀青, and i just remembered that in one interview, SYR said that CFY like to hit her, and now I realized how it s true, how naughty CFY is to her, CFY like to hit her and always he is the one who started :sweatingbullets:, every BTS always has them fighting :phew: poor SYR...she is too patient on him :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Hahahahah he looks handsome with or without that silly hat :wub:, what film is that @angelangie?

 

I just rewatched SYR SS 杀青, and i just remembered that in one interview, SYR said that CFY like to hit her, and now I realized how it s true, how naughty CFY is to her, CFY like to hit her and always he is the one who started :sweatingbullets:, every BTS always has them fighting :phew: poor SYR...she is too patient on him :sweatingbullets:

 

that the 3M3B Pillow books :) 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

that the 3M3B Pillow books :) 

 

Still ongoing shooting rite?

 

Btw i found this MV with 永夜 male version, forgot whether someone already posted it in this thread, please forgive me if this repost.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not sure why, but after i started reading the novel, i stopped watching the show. :sleepy: 

but i read the novel with the actors' faces pasted into the role. for those interested in reading the novel, do it. the female characters are so bada$$ in the novel. well, basically just about everybody is terrifyingly strong in some way. 

 

i'm waiting for all episodes to be subbed but am disappointed to read that YHY has an implied romantic story line with NQ in the show (that true?). in the novel, he's mostly scared that she's gonna kill him and Sang Sang lol. i lowkey stopped watching the show because i didn't care for NQ and MSS's interactions...so i'm waiting for that arc to be done and over with in this season. this season had an amazing OST, hope that will remain true in the next season. 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the site and working on the translation.

 

Loving the story. I read somewhere that the ending is happy, but I guess there's.... a lot more for me to read before I get there.

 

Also, does anyone have a Discord community for Chinese Dramas/Novels?

I would really love to join and have friendly discussions :)

I'm particularly interested in period and wuxia dramas, but I'm not too picky ;)

 

Thanks!

Edited by dramaticpanda
Looking for discord community :)
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So do u guys think they are trying to change the story of sang sang and ning che? I’m so scared they’re gonna kill off her character in the drama

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, miyu2 said:

So do u guys think they are trying to change the story of sang sang and ning che? I’m so scared they’re gonna kill off her character in the drama

Maybe because in the series Sang sang seemed like a supporting character  Not as important as in the novel 

I have no confidence with the scriptwriter :mellow:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, miyu2 said:

So do u guys think they are trying to change the story of sang sang and ning che? I’m so scared they’re gonna kill off her character in the drama

Maybe yes, maybe not.

Spoiler

But in my opinion, I think the screenwriter will gonna make their relationship stronger than season 1 if she's folowing the novel. However, since she likes to add in unnecessary love interest scenes, I make a guess that the story line would involve love interest between NQ-SS-YHY, or even MSS too. Anyway, its just my assumption.  

I dont think I am gonna following s2 closely like I did in s1. I dont wanna get my heart explodes with big disappointment after reading the novel. *fingercrossed*

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, miyu2 said:

I just found this 

https://mydramalist.com/32728-ever-night-season-2

it seems we have to wait till nex year to see the next season but I see SYR is casted as the main role so my fingers are crossed ^_^

I have a feeling

Spoiler

 

they gonna make YHY characters stronger or even as the same level as main role (like how she pushed on MSS's influences to the viewers) that many people feel that her influences even bigger than SS:tears:

 

However, I heard many Mo's shipper was very disappointed and angry towards to screenwriter/director or even to the writer because at the end NQ chose SS:D they felt that NQ's character is bad @ss and extremely selfish. 

 

I just knew that there are many jealous and extremely childish people out there by taking this drama too seriously by calling SYR ugly only because they dont satisfied with the ending and or even cant accept her as the main role. 

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

I have a feeling

  Hide contents

 

they gonna make YHY characters stronger or even as the same level as main role (like how she pushed on MSS's influences to the viewers) that many people feel that her influences even bigger than SS:tears:

 

However, I heard many Mo's shipper was very disappointed and angry towards to screenwriter/director or even to the writer because at the end NQ chose SS:D they felt that NQ's character is bad @ss and extremely selfish. 

 

I just knew that there are many jealous and extremely childish people out there by taking this drama too seriously by calling SYR ugly only because they dont satisfied with the ending and or even cant accept her as the main role. 

 

 

Anyway I love the novel

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, crackaddict said:

not sure why, but after i started reading the novel, i stopped watching the show. :sleepy: 

but i read the novel with the actors' faces pasted into the role. for those interested in reading the novel, do it. the female characters are so bada$$ in the novel. well, basically just about everybody is terrifyingly strong in some way. 

 

i'm waiting for all episodes to be subbed but am disappointed to read that YHY has an implied romantic story line with NQ in the show (that true?). in the novel, he's mostly scared that she's gonna kill him and Sang Sang lol. i lowkey stopped watching the show because i didn't care for NQ and MSS's interactions...so i'm waiting for that arc to be done and over with in this season. this season had an amazing OST, hope that will remain true in the next season. 

 

They did make it seem like YHY is in love with NQ. It is annoying but it is what it is. 

I hope s2 has a great soundtrack as well.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snow Guardian said:

Maybe yes, maybe not.

  Hide contents

But in my opinion, I think the screenwriter will gonna make their relationship stronger than season 1 if she's folowing the novel. However, since she likes to add in unnecessary love interest scenes, I make a guess that the story line would involve love interest between NQ-SS-YHY, or even MSS too. Anyway, its just my assumption.  

I dont think I am gonna following s2 closely like I did in s1. I dont wanna get my heart explodes with big disappointment after reading the novel. *fingercrossed*

I hope they don't do that. If they change SS/NQ story then they might as well just say it's not based on Night Fall. Mao Ni did an excellent job writing for them to mess up his masterpiece. 

Spoiler

I do think it's highly possible they will make a triangle now with NQ/SS/YHY or a square NQ/SS/MSS/YHY. If they do I'm going to be very upset.

I really hope screenwriter/director come to their senses and do a better job. If I were Mao Ni I'd be complaining. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, n3bula said:

I hope they don't do that. If they change SS/NQ story then they might as well just say it's not based on Night Fall. Mao Ni did an excellent job writing for them to mess up his masterpiece. 

  Hide contents

I do think it's highly possible they will make a triangle now with NQ/SS/YHY or a square NQ/SS/MSS/YHY. If they do I'm going to be very upset.

I really hope screenwriter/director come to their senses and do a better job. If I were Mao Ni I'd be complaining. 

Same thought. I were Mao Ni, I'd raise my comments to the auntie, LOLS. 

 

I would go back to my previous habits by waiting until the drama ended then I would take a look what kinda ending they have. If it is sad ending, I would drop it and sticking on to the novel than watching the drama:joy: I better dont spoil my mood and poor heart because of the aunties:joy:

 

@raziela where are you, comrade?? Have you started watching another drama?:D

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, crackaddict said:

not sure why, but after i started reading the novel, i stopped watching the show. :sleepy: 

but i read the novel with the actors' faces pasted into the role. for those interested in reading the novel, do it. the female characters are so bada$$ in the novel. well, basically just about everybody is terrifyingly strong in some way. 

 

i'm waiting for all episodes to be subbed but am disappointed to read that YHY has an implied romantic story line with NQ in the show (that true?). in the novel, he's mostly scared that she's gonna kill him and Sang Sang lol. i lowkey stopped watching the show because i didn't care for NQ and MSS's interactions...so i'm waiting for that arc to be done and over with in this season. this season had an amazing OST, hope that will remain true in the next season. 

 

NQ becomes  boy over flowers( play boy) in the series When he met a pretty lady he had forgotten sang sang NQ to sang sang feelings wasn't fluttering at all Not as same as he treated MO San san. In the novel we could feel he cared concened and loved sang sang more than anyone else No matter what had happened to sang sang he would face with her and protect her

9 hours ago, crackaddict said:

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...