Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

Even though it’s not exactly an ending I actually liked but maybe because I know it’s going to be a second season lol.  Some Chinese dramas left me really disappointed and really mad at the end but worse is an open ending without a next season ...:angry:

i was really happy to be in this journey with everyone hope to see you in another forum or in the next season of Ever Night, thank you :wub:

• Like 6

13 hours ago, pristineqi said:

:scream:

I don't think he can do FZ's many, many, MANY eating secenes.... :crazy: 

If i ended up not watching S2, he would be one of the reasons. 

I wish they can hire the actor playing YS and make him up to be more FZ-like... 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • LOL 5

Having rewatch over and over again the final battle, i found the fighting choreography is very good! How NQ blast his 13th primodial arrow towards XH, and their fighting with Podao vs Spear is so good! What i like are the ones with no special effect, the movements are so good!

And i love the moment NQ tell XH, "do you want to see my PenMingWu!" And SS went up gracefully and shine like an angel, and release the power to NQ, Love it!

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

And i live the moment NQ tell XH, "do you want to see my PenMingWu!" And SS went up gracefully and shine like an angel, and release the power to NQ, Love it!

That part I didn’t understand. Can someone please explain? XH said something you learn “something something “ and then I couldn’t hear the rest he said. What did he said and why did she suddenly get up and did the shine thing? 

I thought Ss would do more magic fighting like moving some big sword on XH with her hand or calling the fish to attack. :tounge_xd:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, nausicaay said:

That part I didn’t understand. Can someone please explain? XH said something you learn “something something “ and then I couldn’t hear the rest he said. What did he said and why did she suddenly get up and did the shine thing? 

I thought Ss would do more magic fighting like moving some big sword on XH with her hand or calling the fish to attack. :tounge_xd:

After XH said something about NQ have learned cultivation and inherited so many things like Ke Hao Ran Hao Ran Jian, Tao Tie Devil, and Liu Bai Da He Jian, but he doesnt have Life Object (PenMingWu), it is useless. After that NQ show to XH his PenMingWu is SS. And then SS went up using all her Hao Tian energy and help NQ as his PenMingWu to kill XH.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Finally found this OST! I have looked for it many times! This song played when NQ grounded in the cave, NQ n SS eat together happily. This EN really have awesome compilation of songs!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Finally found this OST! I have looked for it many times! This song played when NQ grounded in the cave, NQ n SS eat together happily. This EN really have awesome compilation of songs!

Yes, EN do have nice songs doesn’t it.

At first I was a bit confused with Chang’an because it sounded jazzy. But the more I hear it, the more I found like it. 

Yong ye is still my favorite tho, both female and male version is very good. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

At first I was a bit confused with Chang’an because it sounded jazzy. But the more I hear it, the more I found like it. 

Yes me too! 永夜 is the song that makes me interest of watching EN, and 故长安 by Jane Zhang also make me confused, how come it can fit with WuXia series, but after a while, really love it! I love all the songs!

• Like 3

I hope the same casts sequel will be back in season don't change the mains please

Especially Chen feiyu and Song yiren

please don't change them:bawling:

if change them pretty sad for us

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

BTS from the final battle of XH vs NQ

https://fx.weico.net/share/50678470.html?weibo_id=4322676803563039

Hu Jun really a great person, really love watching his BTS. They did their own stunt for the non-special effect fighting scenes, love it!

I love it!!!! :love: Thank you so much.

I love both CFY and HJ.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, LeeN said:

I hope the same casts sequel will be back in season don't change the mains please

Especially Chen feiyu and Song yiren

please don't change them:bawling:

if change them pretty sad for us

Me too! :dissapointed: I wish that somehow they could work it out and kept most of the original cast, especially Chen Fei Yu. Since they keep delay the shooting, may be it can be delayed until CFY is available. :tounge_xd:

Well! i will keep reading the novel and will always imagine that CFY is NQ and SYR is SS.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

43 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

I do like the OST. Are all songs available on spotify? 

I'm wondering why Arthur no longer promoted EN on his weibo. I would think he would've at least say to watch the finale. After all it was his show. 

• Like 2

I re watch the fight scenes again and I love them so much. Even the one with the brother of Liu Bai. Eventhough, at first view, I did not like it because in the novel, NQ is more calm. But after rewatching it, I like the sword sequence. How about you guys? Beside the grand fight scene in epi 6, which one that you like the most?t

• Like 3