Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

Just got done watching the last two episodes. I enjoyed it. What did you guys think of the fight scene. It was pretty good imo. Just kinda wished they would have shown more of SS using her light. I like the way it was written in the novel. I'll just complete it by joining the drama and novel. 

Most of us expected that specific cliff hanger. Oh and LQ last scene was cool. He scares me lol. 

In novel Jun Mo smiles as SS shows her light while 1st brother is serious. Was it me or here it was the opposite?

Glad I saw Jun Mo lol.

So the screen writer posted this on weibo 

Spoiler

Xiahou died of dying Sang Sang will eventually say to Shanshan: You want to be with Ning, waiting for me to die! The first quarter of the night will be closed, and everyone’s new journey has already been on the road. Good luck to all of us! They are welcoming their own flowers to the other side![heart]

That woman is obsessed with MSS 

• Like 1

Just watched ep 51 translated and LOL at NQ threatening war with Xiling if they try to take SS away from him, and I love how they are literary like "Um dude, chill, we didn't say you will never see her again or even said you can't have a relationship with her, you don't have to take it that far" :joy:  it's like with SS parents, he threatened to to burn their house down if they don't give back SS without even trying to discuss a compromise. 

• LOL 4

20 minutes ago, kiara_bleu said:

Just watched ep 51 translated and LOL at NQ threatening war with Xiling if they try to take SS away from him, and I love how they are literary like "Um dude, chill, we didn't say you will never see her again or even said you can't have a relationship with her, you don't have to take it that far" :joy:  it's like with SS parents, he threatened to to burn their house down if they don't give back SS without even trying to discuss a compromise. 

Aww that is sweet. He takes it to the extreme when he thinks they will take her from him. I will try to watch it tonight. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

WHO CUTTING THE ONIONS???!!!:bawling:

Hide contents

Maybe only me (and the empress) shedded tears while knowing Xia Hou died and I dont care. I hate Xiling people! I hate their schemes! They wanted Xia Hou dies at NQ's hand. I hate to see Xia Hou was thinking back his past life. He did regret for what he had done. But, he is just a victim of that white-hair granpa!:heartbreak: Xia Houuuu:bawling:

Meanwhile, I dont cry or feel any emotional at all while seeing SS dying and I think its because I already knew inside my head that she is actually alive and still have a long life to go on. 

I kinda attracted to LQ. When I saw his appearances at the ending part, he looks different and cool:D dont hate me comrades, sometimes I like 'bad guys or bad girls"

If the season 2 is airing next year, meaning I will be watched it in New Zealand since I am moving there soon:tears:

Oh! You'll be my neighbour I'm in Sydney Australia 

• LOL 1

14 hours ago, epinklyn said:

In my case i want to continue to finish the novel with CFY as NQ, i just want him to complete this awesome novel, so let him be in my imaginary world :P

I'm my case, I stopped watching the drama too ever since They said CFY will not be in S2. That was I think Episode 19. Lol.As what @epinklyn said, I will finish the novel with CFY portraying NQ in my imagination. Lol

55 minutes ago, kiara_bleu said:

I know. I love that part too! Hahahha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I hated Dylan Wang being announced but i was a little biased against him he was still quite charming in Meteor Garden. 

From the comments here it ended on a good note which is good , when the subs catch up ill binge watch it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wotad said:

I hated Dylan Wang being announced but i was a little biased against him he was still quite charming in Meteor Garden. 

From the comments here it ended on a good note which is good , when the subs catch up ill binge watch it. 

I’m doing the same thing although i have been bad & checking out my fave parts in the newly translated eps.  

• Like 2

I honestly thought the end scene would be NQ/SS overlooking the hills as he carries her over his shoulder & the last shot would be them in the boat?

The preview clips of the ending is anticlimatic. Im still on ep 42. Maybe Ill wait until the last week of episodes to release.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kiara_bleu said:

LOL, yeah our NQ that shameless, emotional, high temper young man and all because of his possesive with SS, his one and only woman :wub:

Sometimes maybe i dont want this type of boyfriend though LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Do we know exactly who is confirmed for s2? I read Crystal (MSS) is confirmed. 

There is no official announcement for the casts, i only have from the fan on weibo. Crystal as MSS is not return. YHY is return. Adam Cheng as Fu Zi not return. Dylan Guo as Jun Mo aka 2nd Brother is return. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

There is no official announcement for the casts, i only have from the fan on weibo. Crystal as MSS is not return. YHY is return. Adam Cheng as Fu Zi not return. Dylan Guo as Jun Mo aka 2nd Brother is return. 

yes from some rumor mills we will have Fang Zhong Xin as FuZi......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

LOL, yeah our NQ that shameless, emotional, high temper young man and all because of his possesive with SS, his one and only woman :wub:

Sometimes maybe i dont want this type of boyfriend though LOL

Exactly!

When I read the novel, I already assumed that his kinda boy would grow up posessively about SS. It shown in his characters on how he responded over SS's arrange marriage when she was 8. 

If I meet this type of guy in the future, I would tell my mom I am gonna migrant to planet Mars:joy:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Ah okay I saw a rumor today that Crystal had confirmed her participation. Who knows then. 

Well if Dylan Guo is back I'm a happy camper lol. 

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols yup that the one and he is a pretty famous artist in HK.... :D 

Well nice to meet him cause I didnt know who he was. I am very new to Asian dramas. I'm hoping new cast is confirmed so I can start picturing them in their roles. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1