Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

I'm going to miss these two. I'm ready to watch but not ready for it to end. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

The drama doesnt show it, only NQ mention about it.

Tonite is the last 2 eps aired, finger crossed auntie made it beautifully end...

i hope it ends well to set up season 2. 

• Like 3

Guys so I found this does this prove Dylan Wang will be NQ? Does anyone recognize someone from the set if EN? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yeah i think from the hair style, it looks like NQ's style, so oh well we have to accepted that Dylan Wang confirmed to be NQ in Ever Night 2.

Congratulations Dylan Wang, wishing you and the production team of EN S2 the best! 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

The drama doesnt show it, only NQ mention about it.

Thank you.  I find that a strange directorial decision:huh: 

If her illness is getting worse why not show it visually onscreen as a reminder? Make the audience care and worry a little rather just a throwaway remark by NQ.  Show SS in bed and NQ being scared for her and maybe trying to hide his fears? Or show NQ looking after her?  Remember the adorable foot warming scenes? It would be a sweet emotional scene for NingSang, plot set up for her illness relapsing later, reminder of their past and how much SS means to NQ. 

2 hours ago, n3bula said:

Thank you for the pics :)The behind the scenes pictures look like they had lots of fun.  First and Second Brother are both very handsome in different ways.  Dylan Kuo's bone structure is incredible.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, raziela said:

If her illness is getting worse why not show it visually onscreen as a reminder. Make the audience care and worry a little rather just a throwaway remark by NQ.  Show SS in bed and NQ being scared for her and maybe trying to hide his fears? Or show NQ looking after her?  Remember the adorable foot warming scenes? It would be a sweet emotional scene for NingSang, plot set up for her illness relapsing later, reminder of their past and how much SS means to NQ. 

Thank you for the pics :)The behind the scenes pictures look like they had lots of fun.  First and Second Brother are both very handsome in different ways.  Dylan Kuo's bone structure is incredible.

True, but it was just my assumption and prediction though LOL, regarding only two eps left to be aired, but there are still a few story has to be told, which are SS illness, LQ revenge and NQ's being point as the son of hades. So i just push my brain to the max to accept the storyline and make an assumption and prediction LOL. And i am hungry now, craving for SS Hot n Sour Noodle Soup :joy:

Well i think if SS illness is getting worse, she needs more than warm talisman, wine and foot warming LOL. Either she needs 2nd brother Qi, or yeah she should go to Lanke Temple.

Wow 2nd brother has new outfit in white :love:

• Like 4

Sigh.. a part of me is excited... but another part is also feeling sad and a bit bittersweet.

This is the final episode of Chen fei yu as Ning Que......

I'm gonna miss him and Song Yiren's Sang Sang very much. 

Dsqro1LVAAAh3tO.jpgDvetT1gV4AEYlir.jpg

Ds7v2-AUwAEkoki.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Sigh.. a part of me is excited... but another part is also feeling sad and a bit bittersweet.

This is the final episode of Chen fei yu as Ning Que......

I'm gonna miss him and Song Yiren's Sang Sang very much.

Yeah me too @lynne22, i think i got trapped with EN, and like @rhaps said, this kind of series with actor changing on the 2nd season, turn out affect on me as well, some part of me is hurt cant accepted other actor to play NQ, but some part of me said that i have to let it go, one is enough, and that also the good one to remember, dont get dissapointed.

Hopefully Dylan Wang can portray NQ beautifully like CFY did or better, maybe he can ask CFY for help right.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah me too @lynne22, i think i got trapped with EN, and like @rhaps said, this kind of series with actor changing on the 2nd season, turn out affect on me as well, some part of me is hurt cant accepted other actor to play NQ, but some part of me said that i have to let it go, one is enough, and that also the good one to remember, dont get dissapointed.

Yup. I'll just be careful with multi seasons drama next time . It's better to wait until everything is done first. I am indeed disappointed, but there's nothing else to do coz I know that a lot of people have voiced their disagreements too. 

In my case, luckily I immediately stopped reading the novel a while ago :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Yup. I'll just be careful with multi seasons drama next time . It's better to wait until everything is done first. I am indeed disappointed, but there's nothing else to do coz I know that a lot of people have voiced their disagreements too. 

In my case i want to continue to finish the novel with CFY as NQ, i just want him to complete this awesome novel, so let him be in my imaginary world :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I still love the book :P 

I started this drama because I'm a fan of the author's work, and at the time if you read my post in the first page, what I hope for is only for this drama to be at least be "decent".

And, I know that we can't ever expect a perfect adaptation... compare to other's adaptation this drama has been a good one. I enjoyed the beginning of the drama very much! 

Of course there are cons to, but my issues are personal, with how the script writer made additional things that I find unnecessary. However much I vent.... I have to accept that its done and there's nothing we can do about it .. Sigh..... 

For the finale, I hope we will get a good ending, as a decent closure for this season.

Ning Que and Sang Sang are definitely one of my favorite OTP for 2018. :wub:

giphy.gif

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

In my case i want to continue to finish the novel with CFY as NQ, i just want him to complete this awesome novel, so let him be in my imaginary world :P

I am with you. CFY is my original NQ and no one else. I am reading the novel with him and all the original casts in my mind.

They can have someone else playing season 2 but in my mind the original casts are already estabished. Just like "Princess returning pearl", Zhao Wei is always my only Xiao Yan Zi.

I may or may not watch season2. It doesn't matter.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

As long as MSS doesnt suddenly come out in season 2 and trying to snatch NQ away from SS nor the auntie trying to add in unnecessary parts between NQ-MSS, then I am fine:lol::lol: sorry comrades, I am so biased:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i think from the hair style, it looks like NQ's style, so oh well we have to accepted that Dylan Wang confirmed to be NQ in Ever Night 2.

Congratulations Dylan Wang, wishing you and the production team of EN S2 the best! 

That's what I thought its NQ hair style. Well I'm glad it's him it makes it easier for me to accept. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

As long as MSS doesnt suddenly come out in season 2 and trying to snatch NQ away from SS nor the auntie trying to add in unnecessary parts between NQ-MSS, then I am fine:lol::lol: sorry comrades, I am so biased:D

I am so biased too @Snow Guardian .  I have no idea if I will watch or not watch the second season. I haven't had a lot of luck watching asian drama with Multiple Season . I never like Season 2. I wished I had known there would be a part 2.  :tears::tears::bawling:  I tend to avoid them like the plague.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, raziela said:

If her illness is getting worse why not show it visually onscreen as a reminder? Make the audience care and worry a little rather just a throwaway remark by NQ.  Show SS in bed and NQ being scared for her and maybe trying to hide his fears? Or show NQ looking after her?  Remember the adorable foot warming scenes? It would be a sweet emotional scene for NingSang, plot set up for her illness relapsing later, reminder of their past and how much SS means to NQ. 

There are a couple of things the screenwriter/director failed to capture on screen. 

You're welcome. Yes it looks like they had fun. Both actors are very handsome my eyes thank them lol. 

• Like 4