Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

1 hour ago, thartie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ooh my Ooh my. The oppressive Sang Sang is just my type. Lol. She cut off NQ face where MSS has kissed. And also, she wanted NQ to stop MSS wedding so NQ and NQ can be together because SS thought that NQ love MSS. Hahaha. But guess what happen? :)

Im almost at the end of the novel and here are aome spoiler for y'all! Lol

Yeah i've also read the chapter oppresive SS

Spoiler

Dont really understand LOL, she insisted that NQ should submit on her, but NQ didnt want to give up, then she tortured him, poor NQ :tears:, what does 'submit' means?

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

The kiss on the cheek is the same but from different angle, in trailer we can see from NQ side, his expression and from drama we can see SS expression, yeah they should be joined those two scenes right? Only added a few seconds though. I love how cool NQ on the kissing scene, not a crush shy shy boy kissing like when he was kissed by MSS, with all the stupid expression,  i prefer this on, gentle and manly.

I actually prefer the version they went for in the drama for the reason you gave.  We have already seen a few hugging scenes with their eyes closed looking like they are the only ones in the world (e.g. the hug they shared when he came back from the wilderness)  I like the more manly look NQ gives in this hug after the kiss.  With MSS he was always boyish and keeping things light while it was MSS who seemed more mature of the two who wants to talk about serious stuff.  With SS, you can see that NQ is always in protector mode with her. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, rhaps said:

The more important thing is it is natural, and touching, not forced. Some drama just forced it to have a lot of kisses scenes, while I think it becomes cheesy instead. 

exactly....i dunno i like this peck on the cheek instead....it felt so meaningful at that spot at that moment :) 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

somehow i find the kiss on the cheek means more :) 

I actually love the way they hold each other after the kiss and seem so happy and at peace. They have their eyes closed and just seem like they are in their own little world. :wub:

57 minutes ago, thartie said:

Welcome my dear! I can spoil you more if.you want. :)

Yes please spoil away 

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, raziela said:

They changed it?  I was looking forward to this version.

Thank you for spoiling and making sense of that crazy translation. The second half of the novel is just too violent. The drama is going to have change so much

I expect they will just leave those scenes out. I think we'll be lucky if we get a peck on the lips :lol:

I think they did change it. At least the scene uploaded on Instagram was not this one. 

Yes. I think your right. Lucky to get a peck if anything. As long as they make us feel their love and not leave doubt about it I'll be happy. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, raziela said:

I’m very curious about your theory. Can you share thoughts in spoiler bar, please?

@raziela@n3bula

Spoiler

My theory is if there is no Season 3

she would die and reawaken as Vast Sky/Haotien.  

like Some said her illness would come but her illness was very brutal to NQ.  IMHO NQ was amazing because he proved to the world Who he cares for most in the world. One of the reason I thin it is possible because of how Season was done. Some things that were to happen after XH and NQ’s fight has occurred already , so I think We the viewers at in for a big surprise because the novel and book’s timeline aren’t the same. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

The kiss on the cheek is the same but from different angle, in trailer we can see from NQ side, his expression and from drama we can see SS expression, yeah they should be joined those two scenes right? Only added a few seconds though. I love how cool NQ on the kissing scene, not a crush shy shy boy kissing like when he was kissed by MSS, with all the stupid expression,  i prefer this on, gentle and manly.

Ah thanks for explaining cause I was like what happened lol. Joining the scenes would've been perfect. 

I agree they had their moment and this means so much more. This is not a kiss given by a crush. It is a very intimate moment. It shows they are living in a world of their own. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Ah thanks for explaining cause I was like what happened lol. Joining the scenes would've been perfect. 

I agree they had their moment and this means so much more. This is not a kiss given by a crush. It is a very intimate moment. It shows they are living in a world of their own. 

yes yes that the one thing i feel and couldnt find the right sentence to describe till you said it out..... :) 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@raziela@n3bula

Hide contents

like Some said her illness would come but her illness was very brutal to NQ.  IMHO NQ was amazing because he proved to the world Who he cares for most in the world. One of the reason I thin it is possible because of how Season was done. Some things that were to happen after XH and NQ’s fight has occurred already , so I think We the viewers at in for a big surprise because the novel and book’s timeline aren’t the same. 

Thanks for sharing that. 

Spoiler

You're right they could end it that way. I do hope that s2 does great or even better than the first so we can get a s3. I fell in love with NQ's character because of the love he had for SS. He was willing to sacrifice the whole world if it meant he could keep his SS safe. The kind of love these two share is epic. I like being surprised as long as the essence of the novel remains the same. 

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes yes that the one thing i feel and couldnt find the right sentence to describe till you said it out..... :) 

They do say great minds think a like. This forum has many great minds. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@epinklyn Thanks for sharing it....

I'm looking forward to this scene! :wub: The hand movements Sang Sang and Ye Hong yu did in the teaser trailer looks very beautiful! 

52j56bd051lmouii2hxpvk12g.jpg

And oh..... just realized this...SS and NQ are wearing matching outfits right? @rhaps :lol:

24zipysl97ifb793jphtflhjo.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

I'm looking forward to this scene! :wub: The hand movements Sang Sang and Ye Hong yu did in the teaser trailer looks very beautiful! 

And oh..... just realized this...SS and NQ are wearing matching outfits right? @rhaps :lol:

24zipysl97ifb793jphtflhjo.jpg52j56bd051lmouii2hxpvk12g.jpg

heheheh couple OUTFIT!!! :D  finally 1 for NingSang :D 

• LOL 6

9 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Finally, @lynne22 :lol: 

• LOL 4

25 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

You are welcome :wub: ! Yes finally they have the matching outift in colour, and it is pink! :love:Although before this they also have matched in some outfit but since most of them are in dark colours, so they are not visible like now. Yeah NingSang like dark colour since it is not dirt visible LOL, maybe now since they have many hand-maiden, so they can use colourful outfit LOL.

About YHY started to have a feeling to NQ, yeah i think she was touched by his kindness n willing to sacrifice himself for her to Lian Sheng in Devil Sect Cave, even though she once want to kill him before. And also when NQ taking care of her instead of MSS, and said the words about how YHY is the one n only strong woman he has met, and it was manly spoken.

Oh well there is more to come YHY with NQ eating buns together and he grab her hand, maybe auntie want to show how powerful and cold blooded she is, still YHY is a woman, that have feeling and touched by a kindness of a man, but towards NQ only, since her surrounding in XiLing there is no good men exist LOL.

• Confused 1
  • LOL 2

I've been reading all of your thoughts about the ending... sorry I can't tag you one by one.. hehe.. @UnniSarah and others... I'm not sure myself how they are going to do the ending now... but as tomorrow is the last airing... I can only hope they give us a satisfying ending. 

Have a nice day guys.... 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

You are welcome :wub: ! Yes finally they have the matching outift in colour, and it is pink! :love:Although before this they also have matched in some outfit but since most of them are in dark colours, so they are not visible like now. Yeah NingSang like dark colour since it is not dirt visible LOL, maybe now since they have many hand-maiden, so they can use colourful outfit LOL.

Ohhh you might be right.... I have to start noticing this when I rewatch... :wub::lol:

• Like 3

I love the way they matching the outfit between the casts and the scenery. In the academy where the background scenery is green n blue, they wear the dark outfit blue and black. In the wilderness, most of the scenery is white, they used the white and grey outfit. When in the grassland with most of green yellow brown colour, they used the brown and black outfit. And now they use bright colour to match their upgraded life and their new house. 

In these last episodes we will see NQ wearing so many outfit LoL, with YHY there will be 2 outfit, red white robe and red purple robe, with academy he use the dark blue outfit, and the final battle he will wear dark purple outfit with hood.

• Like 4

Spoiler

Novel NQ-YHY were more like frenemies, weren't they? I cannot recall. Between them there is respect with regards to each's cultivation/ martial arts level and some adversaries due to their different beliefs/ faith. Was there any budding romance?

I can't help but wonder whether Adam Cheng took the role of FZ due to his many, MANY eating scenes.... He's practically eating something in every scenes that he appeared in so far lol! Maybe he won't appear in S2 because they cut his eating scenes..:D

Dylan Kuo's facial features are really striking. Those cheekbones...:wub:

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, raziela said:
Spoiler
3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Hahahha. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person who has been waiting for a kissing scene! Lol

34 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I love the way they matching the outfit between the casts and the scenery. In the academy where the background scenery is green n blue, they wear the dark outfit blue and black. In the wilderness, most of the scenery is white, they used the white and grey outfit. When in the grassland with most of green yellow brown colour, they used the brown and black outfit. And now they use bright colour to match their upgraded life and their new house. 

In these last episodes we will see NQ wearing so many outfit LoL, with YHY there will be 2 outfit, red white robe and red purple robe, with academy he use the dark blue outfit, and the final battle he will wear dark purple outfit with hood.

I love NQ red and white combination Of outfit! It suits him better. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@raziela@n3bula

Reveal hidden contents

OMG! I wish I did not know what happen yet. I soo love to incorporate my input but I feel like I'm just gonna  let you all figure it out yourself or wait what's gonna happen. This time, I'm not gonna spoil it for the benefit of excitement! 

• Like 2