[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

On 2/17/2019 at 4:36 AM, epinklyn said:

Havent heard anything about it, but i always think they will use CGI for Hao Tian SS, and for close up scene, maybe SYR can use a chair to make height gap smaller, but sometimes rumours in entertainment business are quite well proven, so we will just see about it, so far there is no news about new cast for Hao Tian SS.

I haven't heard the rumor about SYR's being replaced, just some people speculating because in the novel she becomes bigger when she turns into Haotian. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, karadut said:

I hope they don't change Son Yi Ren when Sang Sang came back different. Can we uploud videos from second season ? I haven't figured out yet  but I find couple videos from new season. 

There is thread exclusive for Ever Night 2, you can go there to get some news update.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Thank you! Hu Xia has soothing voice, which adds to the beauty of the song. EN has kickass OST. I love all of their songs, each in different degree, hehe... I'm in the minority, but Jane Zhang's probably my least favorite among the bunch, together with MSS song. Most favorite is Sitar Tan's. 

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Throwback Thursday! NQ first met with his future best friend CYX in front of Red Sleeve Invite Brothel House.

I didn't remember they had met before both enrolled in Tang Academy. But his is one of the minor characters that I like. 

• Like 4

Talk about life imitating art!

Chen Feiyu recently made news when he was spotted lining with other aspiring candidate students for Beijing Film Academy. It's dejavu to when Ning Que was taking the admission tests to Tang Academy. And of course, Song Yiren is an alumn of Beijing Academy too! :lol:

Cr: pangiaxiong's instagram.

• LOL 3

On 2/21/2019 at 5:52 PM, caranita said:

Talk about life imitating art!

Chen Feiyu recently made news when he was spotted lining with other aspiring candidate students for Beijing Film Academy. It's dejavu to when Ning Que was taking the admission tests to Tang Academy. And of course, Song Yiren is an alumn of Beijing Academy too! :lol:

Cr: pangiaxiong's instagram.

I was thinking about NQ going to admission exam at Tang academy too.

In real life he go to Beijing (fiilm) academy.LOL

CFY looks as nervous as NQ on that day. 

Please remember SS's advice.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do Not Quote IG
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, caranita said:

Just saw this on weibo. 

https://energy.tv.weibo.cn/e/10316/index

Does the Weibo TV account just make a polling for Ever Night viewers' favorite? Why would they do that after the drama ends? Or is it actually an old one?

The polling have been there since the series aired, dont know much about it, since i cant understand how to do it LOL.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

The polling have been there since the series aired, dont know much about it, since i cant understand how to do it LOL.

I see. I figured it had been an old one :) . Thank you for the confirmation!

• Love 1

I am trying to find out the name of the brothers and sisters of the Tang Academy.  I managed to find almost everybody's name but three.  

Actually we know 1st brother:Li man man; 2nd brother:Jun Mo; 3rd sister:Yu Lian; 4th brother: Fan Rui ; 5th brother, 6th brother, 8th brother are being addressed by their numbers only.  I tried watching the episodes so many times and also read the novel from the beginning, but they are mentioned by their numbers only as fifth brother, eighth brother.....

7th sister : Mu you; 9th brother:Beigong Weiyang; 10th brother: Ximen buhuo; 11th brother: Wang chi and 12th brother: Chen Pipi

This is what i managed to find.  If any of you can find the 5th, 6th and 8th brothers please let me know.  Thanks in advance. @lynne22, can you help me?

•  
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I am trying to find out the name of the brothers and sisters of the Tang Academy.  I managed to find almost everybody's name but three.  

Actually we know 1st brother:Li man man; 2nd brother:Jun Mo; 3rd sister:Yu Lian; 4th brother: Fan Rui ; 5th brother, 6th brother, 8th brother are being addressed by their numbers only.  I tried watching the episodes so many times and also read the novel from the beginning, but they are mentioned by their numbers only as fifth brother, eighth brother.....

7th sister : Mu you; 9th brother:Beigong Weiyang; 10th brother: Ximen buhuo; 11th brother: Wang chi and 12th brother: Chen Pipi

This is what i managed to find.  If any of you can find the 5th, 6th and 8th brothers please let me know.  Thanks in advance. @lynne22, can you help me?

•  

Yeah eighth brother doesnt have name yet LOL, maybe because in season 1 his role is very very small? Only few minutes hmm. Anyway Fifth brother is Song Qian.

Screenshot-20190308-072603-Viki.jpg

Screenshot-20190308-072614-Viki.jpg

Screenshot-20190308-073938-Chrome.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ever_Night

Screenshot-20190308-074236-Chrome.jpg

So far i cant found his name, i will try to look in novel at Tang war scenes, i will get back on you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1