Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

5 hours ago, ningsangcpp said:

Omg guys episode 55 so much NQ SS cheesy love!!! AMAZING :wub:and I'm so satisfied

I've seen parts of clips on Instagram and I'm all :wub:. I wonder what they are saying though. Even though I don't understand NingSang chemistry speaks volumes on its own.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

Oh my my,,, hahaha... ep 55-56 are just my type. All the characters are there (YHY, XH, TXT, LQ, princess, and even MSS):joy: when I saw LQ, I feel the tension in him. When I saw YHY, somehow I feel like the drama made it looks like (or maybe only me thinking that way), she has a feeling towards NQ.     

You're not the only one that got the impression that YHY has feelings for NQ. She was too surprised when NQ said SS was lady of the house. 

SS is probably thinking great first MSS now this one. It seems everyone and their momma is in love with NQ :joy:

• LOL 4

Was there a preview for tomorrow's episodes? I hope they don't waste time with unnecessary things and focus on what's important. They only have 4 episodes left and I have a guess as to how this may end. 

Spoiler

Would they end it as SS showing how powerful she is as lady of light? SS becoming severely I'll and them leaving to find a cure? Or as them discovering she is the daughter of yama? 

Regardless if the ending is a cliff hanger or not I'm already excited for s2

• Like 1

So why didn't they show this part of the kiss scene?

Or did they? The scene I saw doesn't show it :(I personally like this one better. When they hold each other and close their eyes while smiling shows them in love. It shows happiness and that they are at peace. That they are in their own world. You know what I mean? 

Still we finally got the kiss and lots of cheesy moments so I'll take it :) :wub:

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Yes @raziela 

Reveal hidden contents

I had stated in a previous post that the ending will be after NQ and  XH battled when she gets hurt.  I think it is supposed to make NingSang’s Love a bit more EPIC. I  want to say more but some may get offended. So that is all I can say for now .

I'm very curious about your theory. Can you share thoughts in spoiler bar, please?

18 hours ago, kiara_bleu said:

I think so too but the question will be (SPOILER ABOUT ENDING):

Reveal hidden contents

They seem to be setting it up that SS sickness is triggered by getting hit during the fight...but are they going to end in a cliffhanger of whether SS survives or not?  But if they already are announcing cast for season 2 that is not much of a cliffhanger that she survives.  Or is it going to end with SS getting progressively sicker, the academy not being able to really help her,  and both of them leaving to find a cure...

Spoiler

Yes, I think we'll see her sickness relapse. That's true it is not not much of a cliffhanger if Season 2 is already greenlighted:P  I think it will end with the Academy failing to find a proper cure for her and them leaving.  A bit of a cliffhanger but still an actual ending.

17 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

Yes.

Reveal hidden contents

I was actually had predicted it would look like a common cdrama where either one of the main leads look like dying or died. I saw one of the short clip a while ago, where NQ was screaming and crying at the same time while hugging SS during the fight. After I saw that clip, I have never put a high hope for the ending. However, that's only my guess. But, good news is, they season 2 seems confirmed:D

Spoiler

I didn't think they would do something like that because Season 2 wasn't guaranteed but I guessed wrong!

16 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Ahhh episode 55-56 is cute and great......with some criticism. :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

- NQ-SS is adorable as usual... LOL...

- Are NQ and SS playing matchmaker here ??? LOL.. I think they are trying to see if matchmaking CPP-TXT could work or not.... 

- YHY appear :lol:,,, and she's georgeous..... 

- NQ declares SS as the lady of the house to YHY, and she's a bit surprised and heartbroken I guess (?)

- I'm not sure why the script writer think its a good idea to show us YHY's attraction to NQ when its only 4 episodes left :sweatingbullets: Its wasting our time when there's still much that needs to happen.... 

- NQ got teased a lot by Fu zi, and Eldest brother about replacing TXT as the 13 member, if he runs away from a fight... hahaha.... His awkward face is so funny.

- I enjoy Chen Pipi discussion with Ye Hongyu... Loosely translated, CPP ideology is freedom I guess... :) .... Hopefully it'll give inspiration to YHY too...

This is where Chen Pipi says my favorite line of his from the trailer "Actually this so called fate, is the best arrangement [for us, by the gods]"

Can't wait to watch this with subs....

4 more episodes :tears: I hope the fight scene of XH and NQ will be good and spectacular!!!! 

Thanks for the review @lynne22.  I love that line by CPP in the trailer too. I feel like he is the unsung hero and matchmaker of the whole drama to be honest. Such a great person and character.

Spoiler

Ugh @ YHY being heartbroken over NQ. Seriously? I never had the feeling she liked him like that.  We do not need this nonsense especially at this point of the drama anyway:rolleyes:

We are all anticipating the big fight so much! Please don't let us down, drama.

14 hours ago, n3bula said:

Was there a preview for tomorrow's episodes? I hope they don't waste time with unnecessary things and focus on what's important. They only have 4 episodes left and I have a guess as to how this may end. 

Reveal hidden contents

Would they end it as SS showing how powerful she is as lady of light? SS becoming severely I'll and them leaving to find a cure? Or as them discovering she is the daughter of yama? 

Regardless if the ending is a cliff hanger or not I'm already excited for s2

Spoiler

Will definitely see her use her light powers and her sickness will return.  i think the reveal she is the daughter of Yama will be in the second season.

I agree. They have too much to cram into these last 4 episodes to be wasing on unnecessariness.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, raziela said:

I'm very curious about your theory. Can you share thoughts in spoiler bar, please?

Hide contents

Yes, I think we'll see her sickness relapse. That's true it is not not much of a cliffhanger if Season 2 is already greenlighted:P  I think it will end with the Academy failing to find a proper cure for her and them leaving.  A bit of a cliffhanger but still an actual ending.

Hide contents

I didn't think they would do something like that because Season 2 wasn't guaranteed but I guessed wrong!

Thanks for the review @lynne22.  I love that line by CPP in the trailer too. I feel like he is the unsung hero and matchmaker of the whole drama to be honest. Such a great person and character.

Hide contents

Ugh @ YHY being heartbroken over NQ. Seriously?  We do not need this nonsense especially at this point of the drama. This drama likes to waste time doesn't it?:rolleyes:

We are all anticipating the big fight so much! Please don't let us down, drama.

Hide contents

Will definitely see her use her light powers and her sickness will return.  i think the reveal she is the daughter of Yama will be in the second season.

I agree. They have too much to cram into these last 4 episodes to be wasing on unnecessariness.

I am also curious to hear your thoughts @UnniSarah so please share under spoiler. @raziela I think we are all expecting to be wowed with the fight scene so let's hope they give us what we want.

Plus I would like to see some more of Ju Mo before s1 is over. At least a scene so I can hold of until s2 :).

I'm on ep 22 now so that will keep me watching EN past this week. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, epinklyn said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Omg the carry n lifting scene NQ-SS is already happened :sweatingbullets:, i thought it was the final scene though. I am starting worried about the ending... Hoping it wont be a clifhanger...

Is it this one? The machine translator one.

https://lnmtl.com/chapter/ever-night-book-5-chapter-889

Yes. That's the one. That is very hard to understand but you will.grow with it..

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, n3bula said:

So why didn't they show this part of the kiss scene?

Or did they? The scene I saw doesn't show it :(I personally like this one better. When they hold each other and close their eyes while smiling shows them in love. It shows happiness and that they are at peace. That they are in their own world. You know what I mean? 

Still we finally got the kiss and lots of cheesy moments so I'll take it :) :wub:

They only kiss on the cheek *a bit disappointed*:joy:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote IG
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, epinklyn said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Omg the carry n lifting scene NQ-SS is already happened :sweatingbullets:, i thought it was the final scene though. I am starting worried about the ending... Hoping it wont be a clifhanger...

Is it this one? The machine translator one.

https://lnmtl.com/chapter/ever-night-book-5-chapter-889

Yes. That's the one. That is very hard to understand but you will.grow with it..

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

Ooh my Ooh my. The oppressive Sang Sang is just my type. Lol. She cut off NQ face where MSS has kissed. And also, she wanted NQ to stop MSS wedding so NQ and NQ can be together because SS thought that NQ love MSS. Hahaha. But guess what happen? :)

Im almost at the end of the novel and here are aome spoiler for y'all! Lol

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, carbonara said:

can anyone give some insight as to about where (%wise) in the webnovel the 1st season of the drama seems to be?

40-50% , I think ? 

The 1st major arc should be finished

Please cmiiw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snow Guardian said:

Me too. I know CF is young but still a little peck on the lips wouldn't have been a crime :joy:. Maybe it's more because of the age gap he has with SYR that would make it awkward for them perhaps? 

• LOL 2

34 minutes ago, thartie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ooh my Ooh my. The oppressive Sang Sang is just my type. Lol. She cut off NQ face where MSS has kissed. And also, she wanted NQ to stop MSS wedding so NQ and NQ can be together because SS thought that NQ love MSS. Hahaha. But guess what happen? :)

@thartie I love spoilers thank you. 

Spoiler

I guess SS isn't taking it anymore huh? She probably cut his face cause he shouldn't have let MSS kiss him in the first place. So she didn't do anything to MSS? 

Who was MSS marrying and why? 

Most importantly why would SS think NQ loves MSS? Why would she want them to be together? Is she no longer jealous? 

Do tell what happened. Very curious to know. 

Regarding s2 

Spoiler

I know there are supposed to be more kissing and intimate scenes between NingSang based on the novel. How are they going to adapt this in the drama?

Any thoughts? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snow Guardian said:

somehow i find the kiss on the cheek means more :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, n3bula said:

@thartie I love spoilers thank you. 

Reveal hidden contents

I guess SS isn't taking it anymore huh? She probably cut his face cause he shouldn't have let MSS kiss him in the first place. So she didn't do anything to MSS? 

Who was MSS marrying and why? 

Most importantly why would SS think NQ loves MSS? Why would she want them to be together? Is she no longer jealous? 

Do tell what happened. Very curious to know. 

Welcome my dear! I can spoil you more if.you want. :)

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, n3bula said:

They changed it?  I was looking forward to this version.

1 hour ago, thartie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for spoiling and making sense of that crazy translation. The second half of the novel is just too violent. The drama is going to have change so much

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Regarding s2 

Reveal hidden contents

I know there are supposed to be more kissing and intimate scenes between NingSang based on the novel. How are they going to adapt this in the drama?

Any thoughts? 

I expect they will just leave those scenes out. I think we'll be lucky if we get a peck on the lips :lol:

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

somehow i find the kiss on the cheek means more :) 

The more important thing is it is natural, and touching, not forced. Some drama just forced it to have a lot of kisses scenes, while I think it becomes cheesy instead. 

• Like 6

The kiss on the cheek is the same but from different angle, in trailer we can see from NQ side, his expression and from drama we can see SS expression, yeah they should be joined those two scenes right? Only added a few seconds though. I love how cool NQ on the kissing scene, not a crush shy shy boy kissing like when he was kissed by MSS, with all the stupid expression,  i prefer this on, gentle and manly.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1