[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

1 hour ago, dejun said:

:lol::lol: He said more than that but I couldn't catch his faded words.  I just add that since some of you might wonder about it.  Also I didn't translate PD's last words as I don't know how to put it in English language. :P  Okay, I just checked with my dad.  Last remarks meant, "EN must be victorious".

Real cool!!!  Yes, just to make a really good action scene is truly a tough job especially since Director Yang Yang has such high expectation.  She really gathered a great team for EN production. :thumbsup:

Been reading negative comments of how CFY got his role as Ning Que and his popularity as an idol arose due to his family connections.  Sometimes I don't understand why these people do that without finding facts first. :dissapointed:   CFY has already acted in Secret Fruit movie, Ever Night drama, With You (My Best Summer) movie and was even in the midst of filming Legend of Awakening drama before he became well known ever since the broadcast of EN in late October last year. :persevere:

@lynne22  Seeing your NingSang banners invoke yearning affections for them.  Missed them much. :wub:

Everyone, who watch EN knows that CFY is the original NQ and he made this character comes alive. His hard work and the chemistry with SYR are two of reasons that the Drama is popular,

if he did not perform well, the drama, will not get many fans and he will be bash  by the novel fans. So we knows the fact. 

• Like 3

@greenwatch08 I got the Background Music from this YT... the up-loader also shared his/her download link for individual pieces in the description panel.

@dejun Sigh.... I know what you mean.... I shake my head so hard whenever I read that kind of stuff.... and sometimes.. I think just because a person is a public figure.. they forget that the actors are human too... sigh.... 

2 hours ago, dejun said:

@lynne22  Seeing your NingSang banners invoke yearning affections for them.  Missed them much. :wub:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@greenwatch08 I got the Background Music from this YT... the up-loader also shared his/her download link for individual pieces in the description panel.

Thank you so much.

I've been meaning to find/listen to it. The music score is probably the best score I've heard in a drama. It's so majestic & memorable.

• Love 2

4 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Wow thx a lot @lynne22, i also have been searched for this! Yeah agree with @greenwatch08 their music score and ost are one of the best ones ever! They made those in London orchestra institution, they were really really serious about it. We can imagine how big their budget was. And this Ever Night novel deserve it well! 

6 hours ago, dejun said:

:lol::lol: He said more than that but I couldn't catch his faded words.  I just add that since some of you might wonder about it.  Also I didn't translate PD's last words as I don't know how to put it in English language. :P  Okay, I just checked with my dad.  Last remarks meant, "EN must be victorious"

Hahahaha no problem @dejun, thx a lot really, for non-chinese-speaker, it really means a lot.

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Wow thx a lot @lynne22, i also have been searched for this! Yeah agree with @greenwatch08 their music score and ost are one of the best ones ever! They made those in London orchestra institution, they were really really serious about it. We can imagine how big their budget was. And this Ever Night novel deserve it well!

It's super awesome. That's really cool. The music score has alot of memorable pieces. They definitely put alot of thought into this. It's probably one of my favorite music score from any drama I've seen. 

• Like 2

On 2/13/2019 at 5:23 AM, dejun said:

This is a better translation compared to the one below.  The essence of the original writer's penship is in this translation.

You can read this one if you can't wait for proper translation one like the above.

I'm really tempted to continue to read the novel for S2 since it's really a bit tough to wait for EN S2 to begin airing for the current dramas airing do not capture my full attention.  Also the new NQ does not look appealing to me so I hope I will get used to him in S2 but I will still wait for all EN fans feedback first.

I am fan off both actors and they are really young .When I herd Arthur Chen is not coming back I was sad because he really nail the show.

I thing Dylan Wang will good too. Actually right now reading book can't imagine off my mind which actor fit in. Because if I am reading book after watch movie or drama I usually imagine their faces.

18 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@dejun Sigh.... I know what you mean.... I shake my head so hard whenever I read that kind of stuff.... and sometimes.. I think just because a person is a public figure.. they forget that the actors are human too... sigh.... 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think missed this part in the drama what episode was it?

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, karadut said:

I think missed this part in the drama what episode was it?

It was a clip not a scene, you can find it first in ep 31 when NQ start the journey to wilderness in Tang Academy, SS run to give black umbrella to NQ, and after sometimes hugging n crying, SS left and NQ stare at her with this clip show up. Also on ep 47 when NQ n SS fighting, after NQ coming back home alone without SS, he remember SS with this appear.

• Like 2

Thanks @dejun for the translation! Really, really appreciate it. We can see that all the actors worked really hard. Director Yang Yang acts like a mom to her actors and crew, but she also demands the best from them. Great director! I remember the BTS of Long Qing walking barefoot on the snow -- Kris Sun actually did it! His character isn't my favorite, but I really admire his professionalism. I hope he didn't catch pneumonia afterwards! 

23 hours ago, dejun said:

Been reading negative comments of how CFY got his role as Ning Que and his popularity as an idol arose due to his family connections.  Sometimes I don't understand why these people do that without finding facts first. :dissapointed:   CFY has already acted in Secret Fruit movie, Ever Night drama, With You (My Best Summer) movie and was even in the midst of filming Legend of Awakening drama before he became well known ever since the broadcast of EN in late October last year. :persevere:

I honestly never heard of CFY's name before he was cast as NQ. I must admit I also a little meh when I read he was CKG's son. I wasn't that worried about the cast acting, though, I was more concerned about the script and the execution. He exceeded my expectation. Although his acting is still green, I love his portrayal as NQ. I think I'm not alone, and based on what I've seen in both Chinese and international forums/blogs, I dare say I'm in the majority. Even some bloggers/vlogger (like AvenueX!) who are often very critical to Chinese dramas were kind of won over by him. Of course there will be people who are not/less impressed by his performance, which is completely fine -- your mileage may vary. 

21 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Everyone, who watch EN knows that CFY is the original NQ and he made this character comes alive. His hard work and the chemistry with SYR are two of reasons that the Drama is popular,

if he did not perform well, the drama, will not get many fans and he will be bash  by the novel fans. So we knows the fact. 

Yup, totally agree with this.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Our night time with NingSang. Living in poverty but happy.

Cr. As tagged

IMG-20190215-062906.jpg

IMG-20190215-062911.jpg

Probably my fav scenes/interactions between these two. Such cuties. It's so intimate. SYR/CFY have such natural chemistry/energy together here.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

It was a clip not a scene, you can find it first in ep 31 when NQ start the journey to wilderness in Tang Academy, SS run to give black umbrella to NQ, and after sometimes hugging n crying, SS left and NQ stare at her with this clip show up. Also on ep 47 when NQ n SS fighting, after NQ coming back home alone without SS, he remember SS with this appear.

Thanks for the answer sometimes when this cute couple not playing I skipped some scenes. 

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, karadut said:

Thanks for the answer sometimes when this cute couple not playing I skipped some scenes. 

Hahahaha, yeah i did the same thing for some scenes that i think they dont do much to the plot, but after rewatching with my family i have to endure all scenes LOL.

• LOL 1

I watch this show from Viki and usually watch with comments and really make me sick when they say Sang Sang need a make over or she is not beutifull.

I really think she has very uniqe beauty and maybe she so petitte so not showing. Also really tired seeing beautiful girls and handsome boys all the dramas . I love this different couple than other shows.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I have a question regrading EN2. 

Spoiler

There was a rumor that there will be another actress playing HaoTian (SangSang) and SYR will leave half way in EN2. I do not want to spread the baseless rumor but this one disturb me terribly. Have anyone heard about this? Please tell me that it is baseless. I beg you. 

I apologize if this is not appropriate to post here, the EN1 thread. If the mod, think it should be deleted please do so.

• Insightful 1

45 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Reveal hidden contents

There was a rumor that there will be another actress playing HaoTian (SangSang) and SYR will leave half way in EN2. I do not want to spread the baseless rumor but this one disturb me terribly. Have anyone heard about this? Please tell me that it is baseless. I beg you. 

I apologize if this is not appropriate to post here, the EN1 thread. If the mod, think it should be deleted please do so.

Havent heard anything about it, but i always think they will use CGI for Hao Tian SS, and for close up scene, maybe SYR can use a chair to make height gap smaller, but sometimes rumours in entertainment business are quite well proven, so we will just see about it, so far there is no news about new cast for Hao Tian SS.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Reveal hidden contents

First of all, the EN team should realise that some fans of this show watch this for SYR.  I don't know about others, but if they are going to change her for the end part which is important, I LL drop this show at that point itself.  Already I know the ending which I have imagined reading CFY and SYR as NQ and SS in my imaginary world. So I hope they don't change her and use CGI effects for that part.  :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, pad-hari said:

First of all, the EN team should realise that some fans of this show watch this for SYR.  I don't know about others, but if they are going to change her for the end part which is important, I LL drop this show at that point itself.  Already I know the ending which I have imagined reading CFY and SYR as NQ and SS in my imaginary world. So I hope they don't change her and use CGI effects for that part.  :love:

yeah nowadays the special effect are so high end, and i believe they got bigger budget this time, so i am sure they gonna use it well.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 3:44 AM, karadut said:

I watch this show from Viki and usually watch with comments and really make me sick when they say Sang Sang need a make over or she is not beutifull.

I really think she has very uniqe beauty and maybe she so petitte so not showing. Also really tired seeing beautiful girls and handsome boys all the dramas . I love this different couple than other shows.

My advice is just turn the live comments off, they are distracting your focus from NingSang LoL

• Like 1
  • LOL 3