Screenshot-20181226-123536-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20181226-123833-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20181226-123945-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20181226-125233-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20181226-125704-Chrome.jpg

1123636857-15408924326291n.jpg

1-1-Q03009102-J63.jpg

40 minutes ago, thartie said:

Online novel my love. Hahaha. That's what keeps me going in this freaking looooonnnggg novel. Lol

Where? I read on chinesewuxia only up to chapter 662.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Hi @angelangie   Tried to watch Demon Catcher needs subtitles so badly. It isn't bad at all. Shih Chieh Chin / Yan Se is in this drama.  

Hide contents

By the way is the synopsis for the drama accurate because I noticed that a lot cdrama don't have the correct synopsis for their drama. It can be so disappointing. 

should be......i dont have much times when i help sugarplum to posted some of the info insides.....

its an adventure types of drama.....where 4 friends got together to rid the world of evil......

which ever is wrong let me know so i can go dig or based on my ideas to synopsis it out later :) 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Period heheheheh try 'About is Love' :D i love it... :D they had finish airing and if u want to see more of Song YiRen, there is 'Time Teaches Me to Love' though her acting is fab there is not much chemistry in between her and the male lead though......

but when **ahem** kiss.....sure there is no awkwardness :D 

if you are looking for some mystery / suspense....then give 'Visible Lie' a try....not badly executed :) and they have English Sub in Youtube :) 

Period: Demon Catcher Zhong Kui (which was trigger to me by @UnniSarah, but no sub available) & MingLan as you have it..... :) actually I'm waiting for another 2 but it is not air yet :) 

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll be checking them out. I love Song YiRen so I'll be checking out her dramas. She doesn't have much chemistry with her costar? Too bad. Well at least the kiss isn't awkward :P

What other two are you waiting for to air?

I really wish I spoke mandarin so I wouldn't need subs and have to wait. Sadly I don't. Other than English I speak Spanish though. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Happy Wednesday  Ever Night Fans

Feeling like this now 

giphy.gif looking foward to new episode of Ever Night

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode.......

Hope there's more of Xia Hou and Ye Hong Yu too.. :wub:

p2540578095.jpg

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Yes definetely there's more XH n YHY toniteeee, cant waitttt! And the kissing scene on the boat yeahhhh :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Some stills from the launching a few months ago

Thank you. I wasn't following the drama back then so it's nice to see these pics from the press conference. Chen Fei Yu and Song Yi Ren are a good-looking pair and that cute height difference.  Definitely wouldn't think there was a 7 year age gap looking at these pics.  Chen Pi Pi has the cutest dimples.  And First Brother is a very goodlooking gentlemen :wub::sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, n3bula said:

I really wish I spoke mandarin so I wouldn't need subs and have to wait. Sadly I don't. Other than English I speak Spanish though.

Story of my drama watching life :tears:

3 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Cute poster:heart: looking forward to all these characters. Today's episode should be great!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Some stills from the launching a few months ago

Where? I read on chinesewuxia only up to chapter 662.

It's in different site that has a weird translation that fortunately I've grown to understand with. Lol. I'm in chapter 900+ now. Lol I'll give you the site after work. Or, you can ask @rhaps as well. She's the one who gave it to me. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Few picture and gifs for Ep. 55-56 :wub:

I've been looking at this on the loop while waiting the download to finish.... :wub:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

006Zs1thgy1fykf91bpxaj31hc0u0hdt.jpg

006Zs1thgy1fykf95aji2j31hc0u0b29.jpg

The Amazing 7th sister and NQ 

giphy.gif\

giphy.gif

The best friend in the world Chen Pipi

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

Spoiler

Omg the carry n lifting scene NQ-SS is already happened :sweatingbullets:, i thought it was the final scene though. I am starting worried about the ending... Hoping it wont be a clifhanger...

1 hour ago, thartie said:

It's in different site that has a weird translation that fortunately I've grown to understand with. Lol. I'm in chapter 900+ now. Lol I'll give you the site after work. Or, you can ask @rhaps as well. She's the one who gave it to me. 

Is it this one? The machine translator one.

https://lnmtl.com/chapter/ever-night-book-5-chapter-889

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, ningsangcpp said:

Omg guys episode 55 so much NQ SS cheesy love!!! AMAZING :wub:and I'm so satisfied

Looking forward to the cheesy love :lol:

Thank you @lynne22 for the pictures and gifs :relaxed:

So...after watching the clips from today does anyone I agree with @epinklyn and I think

Spoiler

the ending is going to be a cliffhanger after SS gets hurt in the battle with XH :ph34r:

I was really hoping we would get a happy ending with them walking and the SS lift but looks like that has already aired.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, raziela said:

So...after watching the clips from today does anyone I agree with @epinklyn and I think

Reveal hidden contents

the ending is going to be a cliffhanger after SS gets hurt in the battle with XH :ph34r:

I was really hoping we would get a happy ending with them walking and the SS lift but looks like that has already aired.

Yes @raziela 

Spoiler

I had stated in a previous post that the ending will be after NQ and  XH battled when she gets hurt.  I think it is supposed to make NingSang’s Love a bit more EPIC. I  want to say more but some may get offended. So that is all I can say for now .

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, raziela said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think so too but the question will be (SPOILER ABOUT ENDING):

Spoiler

They seem to be setting it up that SS sickness is triggered by getting hit during the fight...but are they going to end in a cliffhanger of whether SS survives or not?  But if they already are announcing cast for season 2 that is not much of a cliffhanger that she survives.  Or is it going to end with SS getting progressively sicker, the academy not being able to really help her,  and both of them leaving to find a cure...

• Like 4

Oh my my,,, hahaha... ep 55-56 are just my type. All the characters are there (YHY, XH, TXT, LQ, princess, and even MSS):joy: when I saw LQ, I feel the tension in him. When I saw YHY, somehow I feel like the drama made it looks like (or maybe only me thinking that way), she has a feeling towards NQ.     

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, kiara_bleu said:

I think so too but the question will be (SPOILER ABOUT ENDING):

Hide contents

They seem to be setting it up that SS sickness is triggered by getting hit during the fight...but are they going to end in a cliffhanger of whether SS survives or not?  But if they already are announcing cast for season 2 that is not much of a cliffhanger that she survives.  Or is it going to end with SS getting progressively sicker, the academy not being able to really help her,  and both of them leaving to find a cure...

Yes.

Spoiler

I was actually had predicted it would look like a common cdrama where either one of the main leads look like dying or died. I saw one of the short clip a while ago, where NQ was screaming and crying at the same time while hugging SS during the fight. After I saw that clip, I have never put a high hope for the ending. However, that's only my guess. But, good news is, they season 2 seems confirmed:D

• LOL 2

46 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Yes.

Hide contents

I was actually had predicted it would look like a common cdrama where either one of the main leads look like dying or died. I saw one of the short clip a while ago, where NQ was screaming and crying at the same time while hugging SS during the fight. After I saw that clip, I have never put a high hope for the ending. However, that's only my guess. But, good news is, they season 2 seems confirmed:D

I would love to have the happy ending like in the novel. Hopefully it will not have a cliff hanger ending.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Ahhh episode 55-56 is cute and great......with some criticism. :lol:

ec9bb536ly1fykj7shs2zj21hc1o0npd.jpg

Spoiler

- NQ-SS is adorable as usual... LOL...

- Are NQ and SS playing matchmaker here ??? LOL.. I think they are trying to see if matchmaking CPP-TXT could work or not.... 

- YHY appear :lol:,,, and she's georgeous..... 

- NQ declares SS as the lady of the house to YHY, and she's a bit surprised and heartbroken I guess (?)

- I'm not sure why the script writer think its a good idea to show us YHY's attraction to NQ when its only 4 episodes left :sweatingbullets: Its wasting our time when there's still much that needs to happen.... 

- NQ got teased a lot by Fu zi, and Eldest brother about replacing TXT as the 13 member, if he runs away from a fight... hahaha.... His awkward face is so funny.

- I enjoy Chen Pipi discussion with Ye Hongyu... Loosely translated, CPP ideology is freedom I guess... :) .... Hopefully it'll give inspiration to YHY too...

This is where Chen Pipi says my favorite line of his from the trailer "Actually this so called fate, is the best arrangement [for us, by the gods]"

Can't wait to watch this with subs....

4 more episodes :tears: I hope the fight scene of XH and NQ will be good and spectacular!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2