DvTxLrSVYAExKnT.jpg

And the sibling duo.....

One that I love, Ye Hong Yu...

DvTxauCUUAAzQTt.jpg

And one that  I dislike, Ye su/Ye Ning in the drama

DvTxb0eU0AYOdJK.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Can't wait to know what happens in these two episodes. I'm counting on you guys to give me details of what happened. You guys are my number one source so thank you :)

NingSang's first kiss :wub:. Yay!

• LOL 4

37 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Can't wait to know what happens in these two episodes. I'm counting on you guys to give me details of what happened. You guys are my number one source so thank you :)

NingSang's first kiss :wub:. Yay!

@UnniSarah chinguuuuu,, ready for the party today??? Make sure you dont miss out again:joy:

@n3bula me too. I am waiting for all comrades's reviews later:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/14/2018 at 5:31 AM, stucked said:

I'm still catching up with the pages so go on and discuss and spoil us more. :) By the way, where is @thartie <---my spirit animal LOL. 

@stucked Baby I'm preying with you tonight, hunts you down eat you alive, just like Animal, animal, oh ohhhh.

Hahahaha. I missed you too buddy! 

I got stucked reading the novel. Lol.

Spoiler

But I'm telling you, The 2nd part of the novel has sooooooo many kissing scene! Lol. And all was initiated by NQ! And there are some rated PG scene too. Hahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

@UnniSarah chinguuuuu,, ready for the party today??? Make sure you dont miss out again:joy:

@Snow Guardian  I ‘ll be looking out for you guys to give the info on what happens. I don’t have a site to  watch it on my phone. :tears::tears:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Snow Guardian said:

I also have been thinking to watch this drama after EN ended this week:D

@raziela thanks for the information chingu! I am getting curious about this drama:D

Comrades, its today!:heart:

Youre welcome.

I wanted something to watch since EN ends this week & next week on Viki. LAFR is on Viki so I gave it a try. 

EN is the 2nd cdrama Ive watched & theres alot of different variety of cdramas out there, which is cool. Im more familiar w/kdrama but Ive gotten bored of it since most of the shows this past fall/winter arent 

interesting.

EN has been really fun to watch. I dont think Im going to experience another drama w/this level of detail

/storytelling. This is the first thread Ive ever engaged w/ & its been neat discussing w/everyone here.

I might give the webnovel a read too.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

@raziela Like A Flowing River. Is it good?:o

I've watched it and I love it! I watch it in between when I'm waiting for EN haha 

High production quality drama. 10/10 would recommend and they have it subbed on YouTube now 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

I've watched it and I love it! I watch it in between when I'm waiting for EN haha 

High production quality drama. 10/10 would recommend and they have it subbed on YouTube now 

@raziela @greenwatch08 I trust you all chingus, so my next target of cdrama for next week is LAFR:D

AND I AM READY TO LET MY HEART BE MELTED TODAYYYY!!!! HUAHUAHUA:joy:

• LOL 3

I cannot help but Jun Mo the second disciple of Fu Zi is quite an eye candy hahaha esp when he is so cool!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

44 minutes ago, thartie said:

@stucked Baby I'm preying with you tonight, hunts you down eat you alive, just like Animal, animal, oh ohhhh.

Hahahaha. I missed you too buddy! 

I got stucked reading the novel. Lol.

Hide contents

But I'm telling you, The 2nd part of the novel has sooooooo many kissing scene! Lol. And all was initiated by NQ! And there are some rated PG scene too. Hahahaha

Where did you read it? Online or book?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, babysiew said:

I cannot help but Jun Mo the second disciple of Fu Zi is quite an eye candy hahaha esp when he is so cool!!! 

You have great taste!:wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

12 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

Ive seen the first few episodes. One of the drama I was planning to watch after EN. So far, it's watchable, I like the story. The actress who plays the princess is much better here because shes given much more to do in terms of acting.

LAFR is a human/slice of life kind of drama that focuses on the shift in economical/political change in the late 1970's from the perspective of multiple characters. Its a bit on the heavier side interms of storytelling w/relatable characters.

I like the lead character/actor. The actress who plays the princess in EN also plays an older sister here, & her relationship w/her brother, who's the lead character in LAFR, is very endearing, much moreso than in EN.

Thanks for the mini review.  I'm planning to give it a try after EN ends.  

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

this week is the closure....they probably will stick to Ever Night first.....then only switch over to MingLan as currently we can't fault MingLan they have a power couple inside :D 

everyone is dying to catch them on the screen to see their chemistry that lead to their wedding :) 

Let's hope so. Do you know if iMing Lan is airing on TV too?  I like ZLY but I can't stand FSF so I won't be watching. 

53 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

@raziela @greenwatch08 I trust you all chingus, so my next target of cdrama for next week is LAFR:D

AND I AM READY TO LET MY HEART BE MELTED TODAYYYY!!!! HUAHUAHUA:joy:

:lol: I haven't watched Like A Flowing River yet either so I don't know if it is good.  I'm so ready for the episodes this week

45 minutes ago, babysiew said:

You are not the only one! I think nearly everyone loves Jun Mo.  @myden is the number one fan of Dylan Kuo so I'm sure she will be happy to read your post :lol:

Thanks for the pictures @lynne22 :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

39 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

You have great taste!:wink:

So clearly we are giving Jun Mo some love :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, raziela said:

Let's hope so. Do you know if iMing Lan is airing on TV too?  I like ZLY but I can't stand FSF so I won't be watching. 

their airing date should be different.....Ever Night is on Wednesday onward while MingLan started yesterday which is a Tuesday so they probably clashed for a bit from today onward.

the only drama i watch FSF in was in LanLing Wang and i got to admit i do like him there :) 

i catch snip shot of him with Liu YiFei in another movie which was cute but i didnt really watch thru it :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, n3bula said:

I want to see MingLan. What other dramas will you guys be watching?

period or modern? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Where did you read it? Online or book?

Online novel my love. Hahaha. That's what keeps me going in this freaking looooonnnggg novel. Lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, n3bula said:

Both

Period heheheheh try 'About is Love' :D i love it... :D they had finish airing and if u want to see more of Song YiRen, there is 'Time Teaches Me to Love' though her acting is fab there is not much chemistry in between her and the male lead though......

but when **ahem** kiss.....sure there is no awkwardness :D 

if you are looking for some mystery / suspense....then give 'Visible Lie' a try....not badly executed :) and they have English Sub in Youtube :) 

Period: Demon Catcher Zhong Kui (which was trigger to me by @UnniSarah, but no sub available) & MingLan as you have it..... :) actually I'm waiting for another 2 but it is not air yet :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

Period heheheheh try 'About is Love' :D i love it... :D they had finish airing and if u want to see more of Song YiRen, there is 'Time Teaches Me to Love' though her acting is fab there is not much chemistry in between her and the male lead though......

but when **ahem** kiss.....sure there is no awkwardness :D 

if you are looking for some mystery / suspense....then give 'Visible Lie' a try....not badly executed :) and they have English Sub in Youtube :) 

Period: Demon Catcher Zhong Kui (which was trigger to me by @UnniSarah, but no sub available) & MingLan as you have it..... :) actually I'm waiting for another 2 but it is not air yet :) 

Hi @angelangie   Tried to watch Demon Catcher needs subtitles so badly. It isn't bad at all. Shih Chieh Chin / Yan Se is in this drama.  

Spoiler

By the way is the synopsis for the drama accurate because I noticed that a lot cdrama don't have the correct synopsis for their drama. It can be so disappointing. 

• Like 2