[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

Awww.. looking at the picture makes me feel very bittersweet....:tears:

Hahahaa those days and months were beautiful memories for them, they all really learn a lot from each other, and the result also satisfying, that is what we should cherish for  :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, caranita said:

This reminds me again to that fight and NQ's violent acts at SS's parents house :angry:. I still can't understand why the writers needed to add violence to that part. I'm sure the production team received a lot of negative feedbacks on that and I need to know their response and explanation. I know it's in the past already, but still...

I agree. I would like to know their explanation too. It was out of character and a direct contradiction to the book. I was looking forward to the scene before it aired but I thought the whole tone of the scene in the dramawas very jarring and unpleasant and cheapened the emotional resonance.

I still don't understand what they were thinking with that scene at all. I found it poorly written and directed.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

im sure we are cherishing it for all we are worth....if not we will not still be in this thread after all it ended for almost a month or 2 now? :D 

Yeah because my family rewatch it again and need my Viki account so that they can chrome cast it on tv, so i have to rewatch it again LOL, and after watch it i start to browse again the bts videos and images :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

im sure we are cherishing it for all we are worth....if not we will not still be in this thread after all it ended for almost a month or 2 now? :D 

I am re-watching it with Thai sub on WeTV. They have 5 episodes /week. so.. I sill have many weeks to go.:blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, lynne22 said:

When Sang Sang smiles everything seems to be better :wub: 

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

Yes once she smile everything seems so much brighter 

She does have a bright and contagious smile :love:. When she smiles, we smile with her!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Forgot to share this engsub interview of SYR n CFY in this thread, i was only share this in CFY thread, my bad :astonished:. We can see that an outgoing SYR has to be a quite and less talk SS and an introvert and quite CFY has to be a mischievious NQ. Credit to Kaitlynn Lee on Youtube.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 2/7/2019 at 6:18 PM, raziela said:

I agree. I would like to know their explanation too. It was out of character and a direct contradiction to the book. I was looking forward to the scene before it aired but I thought the whole tone of the scene in the dramawas very jarring and unpleasant and cheapened the emotional resonance.

I still don't understand what they were thinking with that scene at all. I found it poorly written and directed.

That's why I never like the aunties. I agree when you said, they are cheapened the emotional resonance. That's what the scriptwriter called the real "emotional" level to her, perhaps. 

• Like 3

Finally my family finished rewatch Ever Night, really we love the ep 59 mostly on NQ reveal his identity scene, so emotional even after watching couple times :tears:, and also ep 60, where two person fight to death as victims of Xiling and Eternal Night forecast. The 任我 song really really suitable for the those two moments. We discuss shouldnt NQ battle XH to death, SS would be just fine. Well the matter is not just that simple right, since XH would not admit he is wrong and ask forgiveness to NQ and all the victims in Lin General Family. 

Dont like when SS show up and attack XH with her black umbrella haiz...why bother...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, angelangie said:

i have more of those pictures that i found in the Ever Night Weibo....lols i will upload one by one when i have the times since i need to do some of the translations....it will take me some times lols

Looking forward to your posts of our NINGSANG couple.:love::wub:

• Like 2

On 2/10/2019 at 8:53 AM, epinklyn said:

Forgot to share this engsub interview of SYR n CFY in this thread, i was only share this in CFY thread, my bad :astonished:. We can see that an outgoing SYR has to be a quite and less talk SS and an introvert and quite CFY has to be a mischievious NQ. Credit to Kaitlynn Lee on Youtube.

They're really comfortable and relaxed around each other, it's like they've been BFFs for years :). Arthur exchanged his marker with SYR's when she said she'd wanted it, and I thought it was a small but pretty sweet gesture. 

21 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Fan video of SYR n CFY in the launching EN. The black umbrella is really really BIG :sweatingbullets:

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzg5OTk3MTA2OA

Introduction Event of EN

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzkyOTMxNzkwMA

OK, at one point in the EN launching video it looks like Arthur was kissing SYR's head. I know it's probably just the angle, he was likely just touching his hand with his nose -- nonetheless it made my shipper heart flutter! LOL. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, angelangie said:

you're welcome to join some of them that are discussing about the novel at the below :) 

I will check out the forum. I really thing reminds me Star Wars somehow but still different. 

I haven't been forums for years and love Chinese dramas so much.

• Like 2