[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

12 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Hahahaha. I wont let my mom knows about this:lol:

Spoiler!

Hide contents

For NQ, they both already considered married couple eventhough they are only engaged. As he said (when they both on the journey to Lanke temple), what is the different for them whether they're engaged or married, since they both already lived for more than 10 yrs. NQ also knows everything about SS, like her body, inside out, because he often bathed her even before and after they are engaged. He doesnt mind to sleep with her as well but, considering SS's sickness, he wasnt dare to do that. 

Yes Even SS said I want to have a child with you No this isn't the right moment let's go back to college and cure your illness first 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 9/24/2017 at 9:16 AM, angelangie said:

Cr avirtualvoyage

Details:

Chinese title: 将夜 / Jiang Ye
English title: Ever Night

Genre: Ancient

Episodes: 60

Director:  Yang Yang

Broadcast Period: 10/31/2018

Novel: Ever Night 将夜 by Mao Ni

Cast:

Chen Fei Yu / 陈飞宇 as Ning Que / 宁缺 

Song Yi Ren / 宋伊人 as SangSang / 桑桑

Adam Cheng / 郑少秋 as FuZi / 夫子

HuJun / 胡军 as XiaHou / 夏侯

Leon Lai /  黎明 as TangWang Li ZongYi /唐王李仲易

Meng ZiYi / 孟子义 as Ye HongYu / 叶红鱼

Yuan BingYan/袁冰妍 as Mo ShanShan / 莫山山

Sun JunZun / 孙祖君 as Long Qing / 隆庆

TangYao / 童瑶 as Li Yu/ 李渔

ChenZhen / 陈震 as Li ManMan / 李慢慢

Dylan GuoPingChao/郭品超 as JunMo/ 君陌

An ZhiJie / 安志杰 as Chao XiaoShu / 朝小树

Huang YiLin /黄一琳  as Lu ChenJie / 陆晨迦

Ni DaHong / 倪大红 as Wei GuangMing / 卫光明

ShiShi /施诗 as XiaTian / 夏天

Yin ZhuSheng / 尹铸胜 as Ma ShiZhen / 马士襄

Synopsis:

When a family was unjustly massacred by a great general, a young boy named Ning Que escaped. He managed to survive in the wilds through his wits and committing murder. One day he dug out from a pile of corpses a little girl, Sang Sang. Since that day the two of them are inseparable. Ning joined the frontier military and eventually become part of the entourage of Princess Li Yu as she traveled back to the capital. He managed to discovered the hidden school known as the Upper Storey, which leads him and Sang Sang to many wondrous adventures. However, hostile forces are gathering around them, and people not who they appeared to be. Is Ning Que the son of the King of Underworld, or the savior of humanity against the Eternal Night?

Ning Que would defy the powers of Heaven and Earth to protect his beloved...

Cr  mydramalist

Ever Night 将夜 Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

https://youtu.be/vkidLwrMKYA

Additional Links:

Ever Night 将夜 Viki Episodes

Ever Night 将夜 Raw Episodes

Ever Night 将夜 Novel Translations

Ever Night 将夜 Novel Translations 2

Ever Night 将夜 Weibo

Song YiRen Soompi Thread

Arthur Chen FeiYu Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

Song Yiren's "The Night" is burning and the wild smart acting is recognized.

In recent years, there have been more and more TV dramas adapted from IP, and the quality requirements for the final film and television dramas have become more stringent. The "Night", which was adapted from the original article, has caused widespread debate in the industry. . The play was directed by Yang Yang, Chen Feiyu, Song Yiren, Guo Pinchao, Chen Zhen, Hu Yuxuan and others co-starred. As of the closing date, the net broadcast volume was nearly 5 billion, and it was rated 7.4 points by Douban 30,000+ people, ushered in word of mouth. Popular double harvest. In the play, the female sang Sang Sang, played by the Song Yi people, finally broke out of the power of "Shen Tian Shen Hui" on the occasion of a thousand miles.

I still remember that when "The Night" was just launched, Sang Sang (Song Yiren) was squandered on the line. The fans thought that Sang Sang was "black and short, and it didn't look like the female owner." It is believed that Sang Sang is short enough to be short enough. In the face of the ensuing doubts, Song Yi people sent a processed black photo on Weibo, and generously interacted with netizens. The fans of Shaoshu Fan have re-recognized the cute "Sang Sang". With the development of the plot, the Song Yi people used the wild and powerful acting skills to make Sansang's interpretation into a three-pointed. More and more people liked a girl who smiled and bent her eyes through Sang Sang. Her name was Song Yiren.

Referring to his acting career, Song Yiren mentioned in an interview that he ran through many dragons. "It's very difficult to be an actor. I ran a lot of dragons and tried a lot of dramas. There was a special anxiety for a while, and I was worried that I didn't play after graduation." The girl who ran the dragon set at first, if she saw many of the current dramas, praise Constant Song Yi people, my heart will be more gratified, less uneasy. Being an actor has always been a flower with thorns. The Song Yi people are not coming as lightly as she laughs. Fortunately, she understands that this actress is never just glamorous. She has been working hard and diligently. "The night" ended in the first quarter, director Yang Yang sent a warm message to the Song Yiren: "She is a very rich girl, her road is still very long, Sang Sang is her beginning." Sansang goodbye The Iraqis are cheering. 

I got this news from my Weibo.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images & vids
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

because they are too afraid of the forever night that bring death, like judgement day whatsoever, and think the simplest way, the Yama daughter that will bring the forever night, should be killed to prevent it.

But they kill the good soul poor Sang sang:bawling:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, LeeN said:

But they kill the good soul poor Sang sang:bawling:

Even though they both have encountered every nearly death moment, but they will always survived, because they were born survivor, they know that they should be live for each other, SS live, NQ live, vice versa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes Sang Sang died in Season 1  but season 2 she will reincarnate just like the novel. I am thinking Sang Sang will be more power because she bring light :star: for everyone. I can’t wait for that it will be my hope this coming 2020:D. It sad Che Fei Yu is not there anymore but Dylan Wang will be there which is more exciting for me :heart:. I can wait how it be this two lovelable pairs. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

Usually when characters undergo some sort tribulation/trials, the experiences changes/mold the character to have a different peception not only about themselves but towards other characters. NQ just didnt get the proper development he needed, which shouldve happen during the wasteland arc and somewhat early on before he left, especially in his relation to SS.

I dont dislike his character but Im not fond of him either. He sounds more shameless/ruthless in the webnovel, but reading snippets about it here, his development in the book makes him more likable & appealing. I like morally gray/imperfect characters but it's important to show growth in the process.

There's this slight/odd inconsistency in characterization for NQ in the drama. I agree, he comes off as rather flat, mainly because his character growth is stagnant over the course of the drama. 

Well said!! I agree with everything you said.

11 hours ago, epinklyn said:

An MV dedicated to CPP our Mr. Twelve, the biggest supporter of NingSang :wub:

https://fx.weico.net/share/52284735.html?weibo_id=4326521826809066

Thanks for the video dedicated to the one and only Chen Pi Pi :heart:

11 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Miss them! 

And also the brothers and sister from the Academy... 

The Academy brothers and sisters were such great characters and so well-cast.  I think the drama should have utilised them more.

8 hours ago, LeeN said:

I hope season 2 will follow volume 3 but skip volume 4

Feel hopeless nobody give them a hand.  Even elder senior had arrived NQ understand if fuzi and college help them They will be boycott by the whole world too do he refused seniors and college help

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah those chapters, about NQ n SS pursued by the whole the world, be carefull, it will make your feeling up n down, even crushed. Mao Ni really pushed Ning Que character to the max that normal person might cant accept. Season 2 of EN will be a darkest time and hell for NQ n SS :tears:, especially for NQ.

Those chapters are so dark and depressing.  On the run from everybody, NQ having to fight and kill constantly, SS is so weak and sick and the whole thing is so bleak because they are running with nowhere to go as the whole world is against them :tears:

4 hours ago, LadyLea said:

Song Yiren's "The Night" is burning and the wild smart acting is recognized.

In recent years, there have been more and more TV dramas adapted from IP, and the quality requirements for the final film and television dramas have become more stringent. The "Night", which was adapted from the original article, has caused widespread debate in the industry. . The play was directed by Yang Yang, Chen Feiyu, Song Yiren, Guo Pinchao, Chen Zhen, Hu Yuxuan and others co-starred. As of the closing date, the net broadcast volume was nearly 5 billion, and it was rated 7.4 points by Douban 30,000+ people, ushered in word of mouth. Popular double harvest. In the play, the female sang Sang Sang, played by the Song Yi people, finally broke out of the power of "Shen Tian Shen Hui" on the occasion of a thousand miles.

Thank you very much for posting the article.

• Like 3

It is official Dylan Wang become NQ on EN S2, here is the official post from director Yang Yang about Dylan's training. He looks good in martial movement. Let support Dylan to be the next NQ, like director Yang Yang said, everyday working hard, we can create surprises.

Screenshot-20190110-100106-Weibo-Intl.jp

https://fx.weico.net/share/52410435.html?weibo_id=4326861188457535

• Thanks 3

Spoiler

Session 2 Ever Night

@nbula that’s a fan made. I have the pics from Weibo but I couldn’t attach the link. Song YiRen and Dylan Wang 

Floating and chaotic, the world is in danger. The swords and knives are full of smoke, and Chang’an is full of disputes. Mr. Thirteen’s “Ning lacks” to return to the home @王鹤棣_Dylan; where is the body of Mo, where is the life, the encounter with the light is longevity, the light passer "Sang Sang" is based on @宋伊人The two joined hands to fight against the rivers and lakes. #将夜2# The wind is falling and the night is approaching, the curtain will start. 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Hi everyone, just wanna update that EN weibo has updated new posters of Dylan as NQ n SYR as Sang Sang n Dylan’s bts fighting n stunt practice is also there. I love it and can’t wait for s2 to start.https://m.weibo.cn/6042309589/4326853093582190

https://m.weibo.cn/2020237375/4326861188457535

There will be a lot of scenes show NQ fighting with so many people in S2, so you can start imagine how the fighting will looked from the BTS.

• Like 1

I have no idea how Dylan's Wang portray as Ning Que Just hope terrible aunties don't ruin the story and the characters Be fair to the artists 

Song Yiren and Arthur Chen are the best leads in the series novels through my imagination :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1