[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

19 minutes ago, LeeN said:

Volume 4 too heartache to listen all monks and citizens surrounding NQ and SS wanted to kill illness SS NQ had no choice just kill most of them in order to survive :cold_sweat:Really sad 

Volume 4?? Did you read it from the alien's website with the machine translations?:o

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I hope season 2 will follow volume 3 but skip volume 4

Feel hopeless nobody give them a hand.  Even elder senior had arrived NQ understand if fuzi and college help them They will be boycott by the whole world too do he refused seniors and college help

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

27 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:
  • Some of volume 4 has been translated chingu ... Give it a go, you will be sad too. It is so intense...:tears::tears:

Where where where, chinguuu?????:heartbreak: I never read from that website so I have no clue:o

Chinguuuu, thank you! Now I know why you are so silent this few days, LOL:joy:

Finally I found chapter 693. I am going to hibernate first:kiss_closed:

• Like 1

Yeah those chapters, about NQ n SS pursued by the whole the world, be carefull, it will make your feeling up n down, even crushed. Mao Ni really pushed Ning Que character to the max that normal person might cant accept. Season 2 of EN will be a darkest time and hell for NQ n SS :tears:, especially for NQ.

• Sad 4

6 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah those chapters, about NQ n SS pursued by the whole the world, be carefull, it will make your feeling up n down, even crushed. Mao Ni really pushed Ning Que character to the max that normal person might cant accept. Season 2 of EN will be a darkest time and hell for NQ n SS :tears:, especially for NQ.

Nq will kill  those whom want to kill SS He will protect his wife til the end That's what he said in the novel volume 4

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, LeeN said:

Nq will kill  those whom want to kill SS He will protect his wife til the end That's what he said in the novel volume 4

Yes yes, yet there are also so many romantic moments between NingSang, so we will see storm and rainbow take turn in those chapters LOL, that is why our feeling being juiced by Mao Ni :joy:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yes yes, yet there are also so many romantic moments between NingSang, so we will see storm and rainbow take turn in those chapters LOL, that is why our feeling being juiced by Mao Ni :joy:

I just read about both of them kiss here and there, touch here and there:lol::lol: before the wedding..:tounge_xd:

• LOL 2

I still don't understand why those monks and citizens  want to kill SS Coz the daughter of Satan Ming Wang  would Still awake even  they kill SS As fuzi said they should protect SS instead of killing her

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

I just read about both of them kiss here and there, touch here and there:lol::lol: before the wedding..:tounge_xd:

I heard that part  through Google Reader volume 4 chapter 4

• LOL 1

27 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

LOL you said it too obvious my friend LOL, is there any under age reader here :lol:

NQ never thought of getting a wedding ceremony, SS already his wife with the Hao Tian as their witness, so he just like keep doing that kiss n touch hahaha, even SS has warned that they havent married yet, until FZ show up and said they should get married with him as their guardian :innocent: . 

• LOL 2

23 minutes ago, LeeN said:

I still don't understand why those monks and citizens  want to kill SS Coz the daughter of Satan Ming Wang  would Still awake even  they kill SS As fuzi said they should protect SS instead of killing her

because they are too afraid of the forever night that bring death, like judgement day whatsoever, and think the simplest way, the Yama daughter that will bring the forever night, should be killed to prevent it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, LeeN said:

If I am not wrong (as I could remember),

Spoiler

one of the monks in Lanke temple fooled Li Manman and indirectly send NQ-SS to go there, so the monk can execute his plans to kill the Yama. He thought NQ is the son of yama, but too bad, it turned out it is Sangsang when he rang the bell.

They thought Yama would bring chaos into the world. So, the whole world wanna kill sangsang. But, actually Yama and Haotian is the same/one.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

LOL you said it too obvious my friend LOL, is there any under age reader here :lol:

NQ never thought of getting a wedding ceremony, SS already his wife with the Hao Tian as their witness, so he just like keep doing that kiss n touch hahaha, even SS has warned that they havent married yet, until FZ show up and said they should get married with him as their guardian :innocent: . 

Hahahaha. I wont let my mom knows about this:lol:

Spoiler!

Spoiler

For NQ, they both already considered married couple eventhough they are only engaged. As he said (when they both on the journey to Lanke temple), what is the different for them whether they're engaged or married, since they both already lived together for more than 10 yrs. NQ also knows everything about SS, like everything.. including her body, inside out, because he often bathed her even before and after they are engaged. He doesnt mind to sleep with her as well but, considering SS's sickness, he wasnt dare to do that. 

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

If I am not wrong (as I could remember),

Hide contents

one of the monks in Lanke temple fooled Li Manman and indirectly send NQ-SS to go there, so the monk can execute his plans to kill the Yama. He thought NQ is the son of yama, but too bad, it turned out it is Sangsang when he rang the bell.

They thought Yama would bring chaos in the world. So, the whole world wanna kill sangsang. But, actually Yama and Haotian is the same/one.

That was in the middle of volume 3

• Like 1
  • LOL 1