[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

1 hour ago, Snow Guardian said:

I still remember when I first watched their interview. Tbh, I didnt see any chemistry between them at that moment. My first impression when I saw CFY, he looked a bit arrogant and indifferent towards SYR. But, along the way, they started to post many behind the scene videos about them and now I realised that CFY indeed acts a bit different only towards SYR. My hormone tells me that it is because she is special to him than the other females in the scene:lol:  he even didnt do those things (play around, acts free spirit and  etc) towards mss. He only acts like that when SYR is around:joy: (like in the videos). I hope they both can maintain their friendships and who knows what the future will bring:tounge_xd:

Try and watch Time Teaches Me To Love. SYR is there as the female lead:D

Ehem... See that kid CFY

3txdnd0yoted2tkghbmcvsbal.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Ehem... See that kid CFY

Sangsang should strike him with her Haotian's divine light next time:joy:

I used to purely ship their friendships until today... and Now... The more I look at them... the more.... Can I change my mind???:heart: *Wink wink wink* :joy: 7 years gap is not much though. Mine perhaps still playing in the kindergarden :joy:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • LOL 5

25 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Now you know the truth about the auntie:triumph:

Yes pretty  bad Any supporting casts also more appearance than SYR They mentioned her character name more than her appearance in the series This is the way the aunties called as a main lead Oh my god! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Sangsang: Auntie, can I ask you something?

Auntie: ofcourse. 

Sangsang: Erm, may I know why my appearance in the drama is so little compares to the other female lead?

Auntie: Really?? Do you think so? (She goes and double check her scripts and comes out again with a shock on her face and shouts). I mixed-up the scripts!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

I used to purely ship their friendships until today... and Now... The more I look at them... the more.... Can I change my mind???:heart: *Wink wink wink* :joy: 7 years gap is not much though. Mine perhaps still playing in the kindergarden :joy:

More from Naughty Arthur :phew:, actually if not from this SYR diary and the BTS, we would never know how naughty he is, he always look calm and mature in every event right, sigh...:sweatingbullets: dont know whether like he said before, he like this only towards SYR...

4324849721544419-weibo-1-1.gif

4324849721544419-weibo-1-2.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

More from Naughty Arthur :phew:, actually if not from this SYR diary and the BTS, we would never know how naughty he is, he always look calm and mature in every event right, sigh...:sweatingbullets: dont know whether like he said before, he like this only towards SYR...

However............................................ Pushing or hitting someone's head like that is not polite though, its a bit rude even though he's just fooling around with her:huh:

CFY seems like to touch SYR's face and head. I saw some videos that his hand keeps moving towards her face or head:sweatingbullets: 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

However............................................ Pushing or hitting someone's head like that is not polite though, its a bit rude even though he's just fooling around with her:huh:

CFY seems like to touch SYR's face and head. I saw some videos that his hand keeps moving towards her face or head:sweatingbullets: 

Yessss! He is really not polite with SYR rite??? She is his senior in business and age :sweatingbullets:. Dont know why he did that sigh (in the past 8 month of filming, really???) Maybe SYR is seen as his younger sister, that too cute to be resist. At first i thought because height gap issue, that make CFY only be able to touch the highest point of SYR, which is head and face, but i think he is way too far :sweatingbullets:

That's why i hope Dylan Wang or other actor that will work with SYR, dont bully her plz, be gentle :sweatingbullets:, i want to hit CFY butt everytime i saw he bullied SYR grrrrrr :triumph:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 hours ago, n3bula said:

@crackaddict I've read so many comments and yes the only reason they like MSS/YHY better is because they are beautiful. Their argument is SS is ugly and therefore she cannot be the one NQ chooses. It is sad they think that. 

Most of us wonder why SS character was downgraded so much. I really have no clue as to why that is. 

speaking from the drama only, SS despite being highly intelligent just seems a bit naive and acts like a kid, she even says she doesn't like to think. on top of that she looks like a kid too  (of course i know that she/they are ~16/17/18). people probably find her boring because her personality is a bit lacking. SYR is much more cute in the behind the scenes vidso :wub: imo YHY is probably the most interesting of the 3, because of everything going on around her.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yessss! He is really not polite with SYR rite??? She is his senior in business and age :sweatingbullets:. Dont know why he did that sigh (in the past 8 month of filming, really???) Maybe SYR is seen as his younger sister, that too cute to be resist. That's why i hope Dylan Wang or other actor that will work with SYR, dont bully her plz, be gentle :sweatingbullets:, i want to hit CFY butt everytime i saw he bullied SYR grrrrrr :triumph:

Hit his butt???!!!! Lols:joy: that's why I wish SYR would strike him with something whenever he bullies her. Everytime I saw his childish manners, I will tell myself, "look, he is only 17 yrs old boy":lol: 

Now, thinking about it.. they better become brother/sister:tounge_xd: I dont want SYR becomes his drums and suffers in the future:joy:

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

I still remember when I first watched their interview. Tbh, I didnt see any chemistry between them at that moment. My first impression when I saw CFY, he looked a bit arrogant and indifferent towards SYR. But, along the way, they started to post many behind the scene videos about them and now I realised that CFY indeed acts a bit different only towards SYR. My hormone tells me that it is because she is special to him than the other females in the scene:lol:  he even didnt do those things (play around, acts free spirit and  etc) towards mss. He only acts like that when SYR is around:joy: (like in the videos). I hope they both can maintain their friendships and who knows what the future will bring:tounge_xd:

Try and watch Time Teaches Me To Love. SYR is there as the female lead:D

@epinklyn @Snow Guardian

Well she must be special to him if he treats her differently. I hope they continue being friends and perhaps act in another drama together. 

I want eng subs for Time teaches me to love. I did see in a fan video that SYR gets some kissing scenes. I was like SS what are you doing? :joy:

• LOL 4

16 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Hit his butt???!!!! Lols:joy: that's why I wish SYR would strike him with something whenever he bullies her. Everytime I saw his childish manners, I will tell myself, "look, he is only 17 yrs old boy":lol: 

Now, thinking about it.. they better become brother/sister:tounge_xd: I dont want SYR becomes his drums and suffers in the future:joy:

Yes his butt, bcause my height is most likely the same like SYR 150ish cm, so i can only reach his butt :cry:, i will buy that Fu Zi long wood to hit him :joy:

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

She should strike him with her divine light :joy:

You can ship whoever you want as friends or more. Only time will tell what these two are. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, n3bula said:

@epinklyn @Snow Guardian

Well she must be special to him if he treats her differently. I hope they continue being friends and perhaps act in another drama together. 

I want eng subs for Time teaches me to love. I did see in a fan video that SYR gets some kissing scenes. I was like SS what are you doing? :joy:

Yeah they can be bro n sis or friends, i think the same with @Snow Guardian oh well he's just 17 back then and SYR maybe also too cute despite her 25 of age, make everyone around her forget that she is 25 not 15 years old :joy:

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, n3bula said:

@epinklyn @Snow Guardian

Tanya what I said, she got intimate kissing scene in Time Teaches Me To Love. And take note, our baby girl knows how to kissed! Hahahha. She owned it! Lol

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Yessss! He is really not polite with SYR rite??? She is his senior in business and age :sweatingbullets:. Dont know why he did that sigh (in the past 8 month of filming, really???) Maybe SYR is seen as his younger sister, that too cute to be resist. At first i thought because height gap issue, that make CFY only be able to touch the highest point of SYR, which is head and face, but i think he is way too far :sweatingbullets:

That's why i hope Dylan Wang or other actor that will work with SYR, dont bully her plz, be gentle :sweatingbullets:, i want to hit CFY butt everytime i saw he bullied SYR grrrrrr :triumph:

He looks like one of those kids that likes the girl but it's not very good with words so he thinks being naughty it's the way to get her attention lol

• LOL 4

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i remember his actual wording....

'Because it you' :D 

Yesss you're right! Because it is her :tounge_xd:

Here is the interview video, i think i see there is credit to @angelangie for the translation.

Credit as tagged.

Screenshot-20190109-002514-You-Tube.jpg

Screenshot-20190109-002051-You-Tube.jpg

Screenshot-20190109-003011-Pleco.jpg

Edited by epinklyn
Adding youtube link
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yassss! After almost 2 months of sleepless night, and a heavy eyebags, I finally finished the Yoda Translated novel! Lol! I wonder how I kept my sanity with all those messed up wordings but I guess it was the thought of NQ and SS being together at the end! Haha. Their Endless love keeps me sane throughout the whole journey. Hahaha

• LOL 5

Just now, angelangie said:

well at least you are happy :D 

I am very happy and satisfied. Thanks to all of you! It was quite a journey being here and I had fun with you all! :) This is my first Chinese novel and I don't know if I can find another one that will surpass EN. Kudos to the writer for leaving a Mark! 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, thartie said:

Yassss! After almost 2 months of sleepless night, and a heavy eyebags, I finally finished the Yoda Translated novel! Lol! I wonder how I kept my sanity with all those messed up wordings but I guess it was the thought of NQ and SS being together at the end! Haha. Their Endless love keeps me sane throughout the whole journey. Hahaha

Congrats my friend, you have reach the No Rules Level :joy: i think your Life Object is Ever Night Novel hahahahaah, the one you always keep on rubbing n touch :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3