[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

1 hour ago, juhli said:

I started the drama because I watched your fanvid (am a longtime subscriber of yours)! So, thanks so much <333

I love Sang Sang and hope we get more scenes with her! Right now,, she basically only has scenes with Ning Que ....

Oh thank you so much! Glad you started the drama and much :heart: !!! Thanks for being an awesome sub!

• Like 2

@rhaps Was just going to post too.... :lol:

I like ep 21-21.. It's very good.

Spoiler

Adding with your post... Yan Se cracks me up with his shamelessness... 

And when NQ shouts : "I came from the darkness but I seek the light" this scene is sooo damn good! 

Anywayyy this one is to good to be put on spoiler.... You guys can imagine my surprise when in Ep 22 I spot the most modern and random Product placement in cultivation drama... PIZZZAAAAAAAAAA  :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.... Looking back, I can finally confirm the food on the feast in Ep 18  were Pizza and chicken wings :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:..........

I can imagine how the Producer and the actors must have been laughing because of this PPL too. God this is so funny... I like their humor...

Ep 22

Spoiler

DsFk_keU4AENQdU.jpg

Ep. 18 

Spoiler

DsFk_kfVYAADU_6.jpg

@angelangie I was on the fence about Leon Lai's emperor too... hehe.. but I think he gets better in the latter episode.. LoL... 

And LOL.. NQ and SS may be young but in my eyes they act like an Old married couple... hahahaha.. 

• LOL 4

@penelop3 

Spoiler

Yeupp.. tonight ep 24-26 is going to air. 

LoL.. About the show only 2 seasons or more....  I don't know... we'll just have to see. All I hope is they executed it well..  :lol:

Anyway... Ever Night reach 1.1 billion viewers last night :wub:

@rhaps ancient pizza is still pizza right?? :joy: I tought in ep 18 it's honestly a Chinese dessert cake.. but ep 22 changed my mind completely.. ahahahaha... this PPL is too funny. 

@angelangie ... NQ and SS are family.. they took care of each other.. :lol: so in turn they also understand each other well.. Even if we discount the romantic angle in the future, NQ and SS bond as seen in the drama are too tight for anyone to enter. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@rhaps 

Spoiler

Correct. He's from the General household, but he's not the general's son.

It's already been clued in on the Prologue Episode ( Ep. 12 Special) when little NQ, his friend and and old steward went to hide in an abandoned room. The old steward, doesn't care for NQ's safety, he only cares for NQ's friend. So in the drama NQ went hiding into the dry stack instead. 

Anyway.. has this been shared yet? By far, this is my favorite poster because of the silhouette.

005QUaBXgy1fx9nr0tj71j30rs1dee81.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@rhaps  Chingu NQ is the General ‘s Son. I don’t know who his mother is though. 

First post here, love this drama so much.

I think NQ is just the general son's study buddy.  The general's son is the other boy who was massacre in the shack. CMIIW

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

First post here, love this drama so much.

I think NQ is just the general son's study buddy.  The general's son is the other boy who was massacre in the shack. CMIIW

@jackieusa... Thanks chingu, I thought it was weird they were protecting the crying boy instead of NQ.  That explains it to me . Now  I am even more impressed with Ning Que. Seeking Justice for the Governor’s household. Ning Que’s character is very good. I wonder why he doesn’t think he is good person. I am glad he had Sang Sang growing up with him. He is so honorable and has a good heart.  He deserves to be happy in the end of this drama. I will be pissed if he doesn’t  get his HEA. 

• Like 1

I'm up to the latest episode and I'm crying as I need to wait for more!

I really really love Sang Sang and Ning Que!

I like Chen PiPi!

That Long Qing is OMG annoying!

That Tang princess is OMG irritating!

That Tang 3rd Prince is OMG useless!

That Tang emperor brother is OMG sickening!

They are all

ec28fc99181843ed8823bbf7744e6b6d

As much as i love how the story flows... i do feel a bit of frustration especially when it come to how they deal with Chao Xiaoshu (the chief of YuLong sect).

Sorry. Forgotten which episode is this but I think it's not sub yet so will put this in spoiler

Spoiler

I mean he jumped into the water to escape and that's it??? We don't hear a word about him at all and what they will do to his sword and etc.

I'm dying to know and yet there's nothing about him for a few episodes already! (Yes. I like him too) :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

I'm up to the latest episode and I'm crying as I need to wait for more!

I really really love Sang Sang and Ning Que!

I like Chen PiPi!

That Long Qing is OMG annoying!

That Tang princess is OMG irritating!

That Tang 3rd Prince is OMG useless!

That Tang emperor brother is OMG sickening!

They are all

As much as i love how the story flows... i do feel a bit of frustration especially when it come to how they deal with Chao Xiaoshu (the chief of YuLong sect).

Sorry. Forgotten which episode is this but I think it's not sub yet so will put this in spoiler

Hide contents

I mean he jumped into the water to escape and that's it??? We don't hear a word about him at all and what they will do to his sword and etc.

I'm dying to know and yet there's nothing about him for a few episodes already! (Yes. I like him too) :wub:

ec28fc99181843ed8823bbf7744e6b6d

YES.YES.YES.YES! To everything you said!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

@UnniSarah @angelangie @lynne22 

I like NingSang too.

But being lazy... NS works fine too. LOL

Rewatching episode 21 and 22.

I'm really really really very impressed with Ning Que 

Spoiler

Determination!

And seriously.... Sang Sang reached the top of the mountain at ease.. why isn't she accepted instead?

Plot holes? :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Have you guys watch the special episode that explained what happened before the massacre?

ie the explanation of Yong Ye (giving me a feel of Games of Thrones), the conspirators for framing General Lin and that annoying old white man, Wei Guang Ming.

I was looking around weibo and came across this 40 mins clips.

https://m.v.qq.com/x/page/z/8/i/z0028ypgr8i.html?ptag=887

It's not sub but I think I understand much better  now and I know who is Sang Sang already.

For those who understand mandarin..

Did Adam Chen said a curse word at the end?

Spoiler

"他妈的黑"

:lol:

I repeated that many many times and still think it's the same curse word. LOL

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

I'm okay with anything :P . Ningsang sounds cool, though

-EDITED-

Reveal hidden contents

IIRC, the obstacles to the top only worked for cultivators. SS was not one, so she didnt feel anything

Pls cmiiw :P

Besides..she brings the umbrella with her that can protect her against magic

@rhaps... I think this scene may be explained in future episode or we have to wait for subs to better understand this scene or in the novel we get a better explanation of what happened. Who knows? Sometimes because it is a drama there is no need for an explanation. LOL LOL 

Spoiler

Chu PiPi and Ning Que playing around, it was funny how Ning Que had to bow to him.

I love this character so much. He reminds of an older version of Ning Que, What do you think?? 

r-qgo5oqS5yi69-DfeuE6uwUanQgGNvBAygYK6mD

Runemasrer was so happy with Ning Que’s writing Lol lol lol 

TF6LBPiDUGtwJkaYmEjLMQ6HkFwxIL4WeT7nSE9F

News spread real fast on Ning Que passing the test. smh smh smh  It looks lik e a lot of people aren't happy about this bit of news. smh smh smh   

Spoiler

Chingu's have you noticed the Grand Prince is wearing the Xiling Colors. So I am thinking the Grand Prince and Xiling are alies . Did Ning Que diss the Grand Prince? Did he refuse to be the Grand Prince's person.Grand Prince really annoy me to no end. Every time he talks , he sounds like he is complaining about something .

NY3rGpItZcqtsDK9vklKioSSjGJO4LqHniHfv3NW

The king seems to be a very humble guy and won't let Ning Que bow to him. LOL LOL .When Ning Que was in the presence of the King and Princess he was very puzzled by them and not to happy with them. Ning Que has major trust issues.  Sometimes I get the vibe that the Princess has feelings for Ning Que. Do the rest of you feel that too???? She is way to happy Now. smh smh 

mlAnYU4etJ3VTdHx4-eJWzKtkFBKXIu7AKHxg2tu

• Like 3

Damn.. after watching special episode and then rewatching episode 14.

My theories are all messed up again.

Spoiler

From the special episode, I thought the baby who survived the massacre is Sang Sang and she is the "kid" that everyone wants to kill.

But then at episode 14, the awakening of the phoenix... and the attack on Ning Que...

And then 3rd disciple asked if it's Ning Que or the black umbrella......

Or did I overthink now?

tenor.gif?itemid=3565290

@UnniSarah everyone is working for someone. And someone is working for no one.

tenor.gif?itemid=9919713

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

I'm okay with anything :P . Ningsang sounds cool, though

-EDITED-

Hide contents

IIRC, the obstacles to the top only worked for cultivators. SS was not one, so she didnt feel anything

Pls cmiiw :P

Besides..she brings the umbrella with her that can protect her against magic

Spoiler

When Sang Sang went up the mountain she was affected by the 7th sisters storm when she had to use the umbrella but she wasn't affected by any of the other tests.  Jun Mo the 2nd brother found it surprising that she climbed up so easily, I think this gives a hint that Sang Sang is some how special.  Ning Que and Long Qing had a hard time because they had a lot of inner demons to overcome which the tests brought out.

LOL Long Qing was like WHY WHY didn't Fu Zi choose me WHY * whine whine whine*.  In the dream test I was like DUDE you just killed your most beloved woman and stepped over her corpse to become the leader of the Light sect, you completely chose the Dark side by your actions and still blabbing on about being the Light.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, satanghaesolim said:

Hide contents

When Sang Sang went up the mountain she was affected by the 7th sisters storm when she had to use the umbrella but she wasn't affected by any of the other tests.  Jun Mo the 2nd brother found it surprising that she climbed up so easily, I think this gives a hint that Sang Sang is some how special.  Ning Que and Long Qing had a hard time because they had a lot of inner demons to overcome which the tests brought out.

LOL Long Qing was like WHY WHY didn't Fu Zi choose me WHY * whine whine whine*.  In the dream test I was like DUDE you just killed your most beloved woman and stepped over her corpse to become the leader of the Light sect, you completely chose the Dark side by your actions and still blabbing on about being the Light.

Thanks for this!

Spoiler

I've forgotten the use of the black umbrella but she wasn't much affected as well.

Long Qi is getting on my nerves.

The arrogance is completely different from Ning Que.

His is full of self entitlement and that turn me off BIG time!

In fact, his whole gang irks me A LOT.

I wish we won't get to see much of him as I really have the urge to fast forward any scene of him!

• Like 2