Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

33 minutes ago, heartbroken101 said:

dang the love triangle and ships.. i was so attached to MSS ahahahhaha dang it directors! youve won!!!  HAHAHAHAHAA!!! :joy::heartbreak:

I understand your feeling.. when you see your ships finally meet the end and broken down... It was like our heart not only scattered in pieces, but it feels like someone chopping your heart like they are chopping chicken feets!:tears:

That was how I felt yesterday:tears: since I am NQ-SS hardcores, I only can say, be strong:heart:

Btw, to make your heart better, I think you need to start reading the novel, like us. Who knows after you read it, your ship will change:D:D just kidding, please dont mind me.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

13 minutes ago, heartbroken101 said:

thanks!! :D though ive calmed a bit hahahahahhaha as a non-novel reader. and an opposing team supporter.. its been hard to accept the reality ahhahhahahhahaha! 

lols you are welcome :) 2 ship can co-exist we just need to understand each other feeling lols :) 

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

I understand your feeling.. when you see your ships finally meet the end and broken down... It was like our heart not only scattered in pieces, but it feels like someone chopping your heart like they are chopping chicken feets!:tears:

That was how I felt yesterday:tears: since I am NQ-SS hardcores, I only can say, be strong:heart:

like "chopping chicken feets" ! thanks for the laugh! ahahahha :D:D:D

• LOL 5

18 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Btw, to make your heart better, I think you need to start reading the novel, like us. Who knows after you read it, your ship will change:D:D just kidding, please dont mind me.

LOLS! thats very likely!!

is there any sites or apps that i can read the novel? i think I need it hahahaha.. i think ill need a short break from the drama... because of my high hopes, i watched all the raws just today and here got broken to the highest level ahahaahha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

lets not make any prediction....let it flow for now :) we dont know for sure who will be who :) 

Ah yeah sorry, i was just beyond way too far to discuss about it right LOL, ah i really want to buy the novel hardcopy, but i cant read it #bangtheheadtothewall

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, heartbroken101 said:

is there any sites or apps that i can read the novel? i think I need it hahahaha.. i think ill need a short break from the drama... because of my high hopes, i watched all the raws just today and here got broken to the highest level ahahaahha

I will be very happy to accommodate your request:kiss_wink:

Here the link..

https://chinesewuxia.world/nightfall/chapter-357

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, heartbroken101 said:

Congrats chinggu you have broken the cultivation level, now you are in what level? LoL

• LOL 5

30 minutes ago, angelangie said:

this is the part where Chen PiPi & NingQue got talking about the type of choice NingQue will made :D 

Hide contents

When I look at that, I only focusing on NQ's long fingers. He look likes a salesman who wanted to sell something to CPP:joy:

23 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Here is our 1st n 2nd Brother :wub:

Ughhhhh... My heart is sparkling unstoppable:D:heart: second brother:heart:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

10 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Congrats chinggu you have broken the cultivation level, now you are in what level? LoL

Finally, finally!:lol:

I am not sure in which level as long as I can break through 2nd brother's house window, LOL! *evil smile*

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, heartbroken101 said:

i think.. i an the sole person who likes MSS personally and ship her with NQ :bawling:.. everyone hating on her?? huhuhuuuhu

I like her but I don’t ship her with NQ. 

@epinklyn, thanks for that photo of first and second brother. As I’ve said before, I find second brother hawt.:love:  I love looking at him in every single scene even with that hat that @angelangie doesn’t like. :lol:

• LOL 7

3 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I like her but I don’t ship her with NQ. 

@epinklyn, thanks for that photo of first and second brother. As I’ve said before, I find second brother hawt.:love:  I love looking at him in every single scene even with that hat that @angelangie doesn’t like. :lol:

Oh my... Someone is also admiring him here:D

#hidingundertheblanket

What?! @angelangie tell me the reason why you dont like his hat? Why? Why?:tears:

• LOL 6

9 hours ago, toninha said:

I only have two complains about Ever Night, the romance between NQ and MSS was given too much time and more importance than it as in the novel, when I read it I felt that for NQ it was a crush because she was beautifull and both share the calligraphy as a passion but in the drama it looks more like love. Also hated that they made SS so weak, why all the crying when finally NQ finds her after she run away???  She is young but she is suppose to be intelligent and strong,  I don’t mind her crying but I think it was too much to the point of wailing, complete opposite of her personality.

For me the drama lost momentum when NQ went to wilderness let’s hope than in the last episodes it can recover the magic that is NQ and SS together, for me their natural chemistry and amazing cinematography are the  reason I love the show. 

It’s like you read my mind and wrote my thoughts. I’d like to single out the wilderness part though. It really slowed down the pace and interest for me. I was thinking the other Academy students would be part of the arc too but instead we got long scenes of NQ and MSS bonding while trekking alone through snowy plains which was less interesting than the politics of those scenes when old auntie was trying to frame and accuse people until Fu Zi gave her a resounding smack with his long arm. 

I also don’t like hearing how SS reacted after NQ left her parents home. I also thought that if SS made the decision to leave home she should have prepared her heart with the same determination with which she left. She does sound different from the SS in the novel that you guys tell us about.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Oh my... Someone is also admiring him here:D

#hidingundertheblanket

What?! @angelangie tell me the reason why you dont like his hat? Why? Why?:tears:

Imaginary conversation, NQ talk to 2nd Brother

NQ: 2nd brother, you are really tall...

JunMo: thank you, i know...

NQ: since you are very tall, then dont wear such a tall hat... *runningaway

JunMo: Ning Queeeeeeee!!!!

• LOL 9