[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

5 hours ago, caranita said:

OK, at one point in the EN launching video it looks like Arthur was kissing SYR's head. I know it's probably just the angle, he was likely just touching his hand with his nose -- nonetheless it made my shipper heart flutter! LOL. 

Ahahhaah i saw it too, and i rewind that moment to ensure, but like u said, really nothing happen, he just touching or rubbing his nose with his hand LOL, but that movement really something since happened in SYR head LOL

3 minutes ago, karadut said:

I find 2 web side to read it one off them already done but translation little bit different. 

this one is www.LNMTL.com

I am trying to copy to here but haven't figure out the Mac book .

Yes, the LNMTL site is what people in here call as Yoda Version, since it was a machine translation, so you have to squeeze your brain and cultivate to understand the words LOL, only few people in here that managed to read it finished #peiFuPeiFu

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

49 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Ahahhaah i saw it too, and i rewind that moment to ensure, but like u said, really nothing happen, he just touching or rubbing his nose with his hand LOL, but that movement really something since happened in SYR head LOL

Yes, the LNMTL site is what people in here call as Yoda Version, since it was a machine translation, so you have to squeeze your brain and cultivate to understand the words LOL, only few people in here that managed to read it finished #peiFuPeiFu

wow are you series ?I was like I know English is not my first language but how can't I Not get it.

Do you know there is any change they make web novel to paper book. I am old fashioned person and not really like reading at devices.

• LOL 2

On 2/10/2019 at 8:53 AM, epinklyn said:

We can see that an outgoing SYR has to be a quite and less talk SS and an introvert and quite CFY has to be a mischievious NQ. Credit to Kaitlynn Lee on Youtube.

Haha, so true! While having a bright and contagious smile, SS is quiet and doesn't like attention, while Ireine is outgoing and loves taking selfies. The introvert and observant Arthur has to be a shameless NQ. Kudos to both of them! LOL at Ireine telling Arthur to learn from her how to take selfies.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, karadut said:

wow are you series ?I was like I know English is not my first language but how can't I Not get it.

Do you know there is any change they make web novel to paper book. I am old fashioned person and not really like reading at devices.

Ahhh we are the same! I also prefer to read a book not ebook on gadget, that's why once i did something stupid, i print out few chapters not even 10 chapters, even i have made smaller the font, but still it took so many papers already, and my family scolded me, why on earth did u do that :joy:, and then i came back to read online. So only one path you can do my friends, buy the book and let someone great in chinese literature to translate it, and pay him/her a lot, you will satisfy reading it :tounge_xd:

• LOL 2

13 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Ahhh we are the same! I also prefer to read a book not ebook on gadget, that's why once i did something stupid, i print out few chapters not even 10 chapters, even i have made smaller the font, but still it took so many papers already, and my family scolded me, why on earth did u do that :joy:, and then i came back to read online. So only one path you can do my friends, buy the book and let someone great in chinese literature to translate it, and pay him/her a lot, you will satisfy reading it :tounge_xd:

ahahah also print up to 36 chapters and my husband like what are you doing? my best friend is Chinese but she is busy usually. I guess I will wait until book come up.

• LOL 2

Throwback Tuesday! 

Unlike many others here, I had never read Ever Night the book nor heard of Mao Ni before. 

It was this trailer that piqued my interest on Ever Night. I saw it for the first time on Cfensi blog, and was straightly drawn to it. There's no dialogue, only music. But the music they had chosen for the trailer definitely sets the mood and is representative to the whole story. I put it on my watch list, but almost forgot it because there was very little information or marketing about it. (Worse because like I said before I never read the book). I was very surprised when it was announced 31 October the premier episode would air. Even then, I was rather late following the drama, since I was still in withdrawal mode from Bloody Romance (another great production and is actually my #1 drama in 2018). But once I got in, I got sucked. And the rest is history :D.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Ok Throwback Tuesday too!

I have watched Ever Night trailer from last year, actually i have been looking for LHR Novoland Eagle Flag trailer or teaser maybe, but turn out i got Ever Night, nice title not like standard chinese drama title, and it piqued my interest right away. After that i've been searching anything about it, the novel, and keep waiting for another update. Until October yeayyy.

This is the trailer i was looking, the last scene of Ning Que really piqued my interest LOL

What i really love about this Ever Night is, how the main lead which are Ning Que and Sang Sang so smart and mentally strong. They dont do stupid things like in other drama, sacrifice one self to another which actually there is another way, I love how they both willingly to struggle and fight to death, but with a smart n thoughtfull move.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, mon1459 said:

Am I the only think CFY voice sound so mature for his age and better than Dylan Wang.

Don’t get me wrong I found Dylan’s talent young actor as well. Somehow Arthur’s voice sound beautiful 

crazy fans :blush:

Yes he has deep and husky voice but not too bass, sometimes he can go light, sometime he can go deep, depends on the situation, what i love the most is when NQ call SS seriously... Fav words of NQ.... Sang Sang...

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

This is so cool. Cr to @hazelnutssi on twitter.

Yeah, best scene in EP.6.  From this fighting onwards there is no turning back for this  show.  Both their fighting moves synced so well and the duration was also long compared to that last fight with xia hou. :wub::wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

BTS of Ep 6 'first' Battle Scene

~ one of my favorite EN scenes

>>> the comments made in this clip.....

PD said this first part of filming was the most difficult one and Old Chao (AO) commented that this shoot was more difficult than he first thought.  PD continued that this battle scene took 15 days to film and throughout this shoot there was constant downpour of man made rain.  Old Chao said at 3° in temperature, it was extremely tough.  PD then exposed that the actors were under the rain downpour for 12 hours whilst the production crew suffered more for 15 hours.  Old Chao lamented that his leg hasn't fully recovered but has to endure the shooting till completion for he has no other choice but to tolerate.  PD revealed that his martial arts director has choreographed the action movement techniques and put in much thoughts into it for Ning Que so that when the audience watched these action sequences they truly took noticed of his team's great efforts to be fully satisfied.

Ning Que (CFY) only said, "At the starting point, he…."

• Love 1
  • Thanks 4

On 2/11/2019 at 6:30 PM, mon1459 said:

Check this website to read Ever Night novel season 1& 2

https://boxnovel.com/novel/nightfall/

This is a better translation compared to the one below.  The essence of the original writer's penship is in this translation.

On 2/12/2019 at 8:25 AM, karadut said:

I find 2 web side to read it one off them already done but translation little bit different. 

this one is www.LNMTL.com

You can read this one if you can't wait for proper translation one like the above.

I'm really tempted to continue to read the novel for S2 since it's really a bit tough to wait for EN S2 to begin airing for the current dramas airing do not capture my full attention.  Also the new NQ does not look appealing to me so I hope I will get used to him in S2 but I will still wait for all EN fans feedback first.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, dejun said:

BTS of Ep 6 'first' Battle Scene

~ one of my favorite EN scenes

>>> the comments made in this clip.....

PD said this first part of filming was the most difficult one and Old Chao (AO) commented that this shoot was more difficult than he first thought.  PD continued that this battle scene took 15 days to film and throughout this shoot there was constant downpour of man made rain.  Old Chao said at 3° in temperature, it was extremely tough.  PD then exposed that the actors were under the rain downpour for 12 hours whilst the production crew suffered more for 15 hours.  Old Chao lamented that his leg hasn't fully recovered but has to endure the shooting till completion for he has no other choice but to tolerate.  PD revealed that his martial arts director has choreographed the action movement techniques and put in much thoughts into it for Ning Que so that when the audience watched these action sequences they truly took noticed of his team's great efforts to be fully satisfied.

Ning Que (CFY) only said, "At the starting point, he…."

Thx for the translation @dejun, wow 12 to 15 hours of making, but the result is very much satisfying and all the efforts are worth it!!! Yes the Spring Breeze Pavilion battle scene is one of the best fighting scene ever in chinese drama history i ever seen, standing ovation for the director, the cast and the crew!! But CFY only said those five words regarding the shooting? LOL.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, epinklyn said:

But CFY only said those five words regarding the shooting? LOL.

:lol::lol: He said more than that but I couldn't catch his faded words.  I just add that since some of you might wonder about it.  Also I didn't translate PD's last words as I don't know how to put it in English language. :P  Okay, I just checked with my dad.  Last remarks meant, "EN must be victorious".

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

Real cool!!!  Yes, just to make a really good action scene is truly a tough job especially since Director Yang Yang has such high expectation.  She really gathered a great team for EN production. :thumbsup:

Been reading negative comments of how CFY got his role as Ning Que and his popularity as an idol arose due to his family connections.  Sometimes I don't understand why these people do that without finding facts first. :dissapointed:   CFY has already acted in Secret Fruit movie, Ever Night drama, With You (My Best Summer) movie and was even in the midst of filming Legend of Awakening drama before he became well known ever since the broadcast of EN in late October last year. :persevere:

@lynne22  Seeing your NingSang banners invoke yearning affections for them.  Missed them much. :wub:

• Love 2