[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

Hi lovely people, 

I'm new to soompi created an acc just to add something I loved about ep 38

Spoiler

In the beginning of ep38 MSS and NQ were lying on the grass and MSS was concerned that because NQ fought LQ AND shot him, he would face repurcussions. NQ was like well he shouldn't have used SS to threaten me because that's a bet I can't afford to lose. He then said there's really nothing in the world you can use to threaten me (other than ss) And then he said back in the capital princess LY thought that SS was his fate of life but she's not, she IS my life. And he looked down at his crossed hands and looked like he was missing her so much. It was so great to see MSS jealous face lol

Edited by ningsangcpp
  • Like 8

6 hours ago, dzareth said:

Erm... Can anybody tell me what is so special about the ring that 3rd sr sister gave NQ? 

@dzareth 

Abut the 3rd Sister and the ring. 

Spoiler

3rd sister's secret identity is She's a Master of Devil Sect, but because she disagree with Lian Sheng's way, she hid herself. More if you want to be spoiled

Spoiler

She's Tang and Xia Tian (Empress)'s teacher....

She was once a man..but because of her Cultivation technique, it transforms her into a girl.. and then she met Fuzi, and became her disciple....

Thus she's known as 23 years of Cicada Cultivation... she hid herself for 23 years, and every time she appears for battle, cicada sounds can be heard.

I'm not sure how the drama will explain this later..... LOL Nevertheless I still ship her with Eldest brother..:P She's so OP... I love her! 

The ring she gave NQ must be some kind of sovereign leader ring, for protection and has ability to interact with Demon sect's object. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@angelangie ahahahaha... I love ep 37-38.. NQ is so shameless.. I can feel how frustrated LQ is with him... hahaha...

But yeah Sang Sang is Ning Que's life....... :wub: so LQ made a mistake when he threatens him with SS. 

Spoiler

006cn2U1ly1fxwsbjr7hpj31hc0u0npd.jpg

006cn2U1ly1fxwsbm1egkj31hc0u0npd.jpg

This conversation is taken from chapter 259

When Ning Que heard others mention Sangsang, he would become the coldest, most terrifying and shameless person in the world. He would do anything to kill someone who tried to threaten or control him with Sangsang.

Only in this way could he be sure that others would not threaten him, and he could avoid anxiety and pain. It had become his living habit and greatest instinct.

In Chang'an City, the princess, Lee Yu, thought that she had discovered Ning Que's weakness and lifeline, namely Sangsang. On the snow cliff a few days ago, Prince Long Qing had tried confirming Sangsang as his weakness and lifeline according to the intelligence of the Divine Hall.

However, all of them were wrong.

Sangsang was not Ning Que's lifeline.

Sangsang was Ning Que's life.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@dzareth 

Reveal hidden contents

3rd sister's secret identity is She's a Master of Devil Sect, but because she disagree with Lian Sheng's way, she hid herself. More if you want to be spoiled

Reveal hidden contents

She was once a man..but because of her Cultivation technique, it transform her to a girl.. and then she met Fuzi, and became her disciple....

Thus she's known as 23 years of Cicada Cultivation... she hid herself for 23 years, and every time she appears for battle, cicada sounds can be heard.

I'm not sure how the drama will explain this later..... LOL Nevertheless I still ship her with Eldest brother..:P She's so OP... I love her! 

The ring she gave NQ must be some kind of sovereign leader ring, for protection and has ability to interact with Demon sect's object. 

Ooooh! This is so interesting! This is why I find 3rd Sr sister weird, in a good way of course. She’s always had this poker face on. Question? On the day of the 2nd flr exam when she asked NQ if he’ll still continue with it and if he doesn’t want to, he’d introduce him to another master who won’t lose to Liu Bai, who is she referring to? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@dzareth 

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

She was once a man..but because of her Cultivation technique, it transform her to a girl.. and then she met Fuzi, and became her disciple....

Thanks @lynne22 for the info. This is one of the reason I can’t skip while reading the novel. Mao Ni is a creative writer and I love this novel so much:wub::heart: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, stucked said:

Ooooh! This is so interesting! This is why I find 3rd Sr sister weird, in a good way of course. She’s always had this poker face on. Question? On the day of the 2nd flr exam when she asked NQ if he’ll still continue with it and if he doesn’t want to, he’d introduce him to another master who won’t lose to Liu Bai, who is she referring to? 

Of course its Her.... LOL....... :lol::phew: 

Spoiler

She likes NQ steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty... and she thinks NQ's body suits very well to learn Demon sect's technique..... 

3rd sister is an awesome character.... you'll see it later. Not even Xiling's headmaster (the guy with the sun mask) is her opponent.

@UnniSarah Yeuppp that's why I like Mao Ni's work so much, he can balance the cultivation story and still give us a poetic story very well.. and makes great female characters too.... LOL.. there were times I think his female character is more OP than the male character... :lol: 

@rhaps 

Spoiler

Ye Hong Yuuuuu so pretty and cool! 

Also, Chen pipi and Sang Sang's scene is CUTE.... hahaha...

Yes, I agree they do make NQ more nobler here... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

55 minutes ago, angelangie said:

is this the true scenes or you just saying to make us want it ? :D 

It's true(judging from a short snippet/clip).

The way NQ mentions/calls out for SS softly under his breathe 3 times can make one swoon. He's grinning ear to ear, at the thought of seeing her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Of course its Her.... LOL....... :lol::phew: 

Hide contents

She likes NQ steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty... and she thinks NQ's body suits very well to learn Demon technique..... 

3rd sister is an awesome character.... you'll see it later. Not even Xiling's headmaster (the guy with the sun mask) is her opponent.

OMG!!!! Seriously??? That’s so cool!!!!! :D 3rd Sr sister is my most fave disciple of Fu Zi just because she’s low-key supporting NQ from the start. It’s just so funny that at the start, male students are ogling her. Who would’ve thought??? LMAO

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i think they cannot use 'was' they need to use 'is' :) 

as it is happening right now and not in the past and it is still ongoing :D

LOL I know angie ... but because I'm quoting... I don't want to change much :lol: 

What most important is the meaning right??? :wub: Sang Sang is his everything.... which I can totally understand considering his bitter childhood. SS is the only one he truly and sincerely cares for since childhood. And discounting the romantic angle for a second here, Sang Sang is his family and the only one he's willing to trust the most. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

is this the true scenes or you just saying to make us want it ? :D 

:D  

Bts making clip. Master yanse is so funny.  I think he ad-libbed:joy:

Cr: uploader

2 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

It's true(judging from a short snippet/clip).

The way NQ mentions/calls out for SS softly under his breathe 3 times can make one swoon. He's grinning ear to ear, at the thought of seeing her.

@angelangie also knows it's true, she was just pulling my leg, isn't it Angie?:lol:

Edit: oh sorry for the consecutive posts, I don't know how to merge it, @moderator angie:rolleyes:

• LOL 3

On 12/4/2018 at 11:05 PM, angelangie said:

wanna pay me? :D hehehehe my translation is not top notch :P 

not it wasnt episode 10 to 40....it was 32 to 47? or was it 31 to 47? that the separation in between NingSang period.....which was why SangSang had earn the nick 'Stay Behind GF' in Weibo :D 

@angelangie how much? hahahha. I have one  I want you to translate to me in proper english. The page where NQ and SS were kissing! It's not the whole chapter but only some scene. 

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, thartie said:

@angelangie how much? hahahha. I have one  I want you to translate to me in proper english. The page where NQ and SS were kissing! It's not the whole chapter but only some scene. 

20USD for just a couple of words and scene. :) It's already in English but I want modern English not the backward translation. 

• LOL 1

Spoiler

Ning Que thinks that Sang Sang realized from the difference of spirit, has attempted with adorable and idle talk bickering lets from put loosen to come, he also extremely coordinates, however is still not actually able to improve his current state of mind, in the mind that string collapsed to collapse the pinnacle to today, momentarily possibly broke.

He  picks up  a stone  closely  to grip  from  the stream  bank , then  makes an effort  slowly , has not known  how long  loosened  the palm. That stone  of  palm  had been pressed  several  sections  of stone  gravels.

.Then  he    stands up , layer on layer  has been beating  a fist  to  that  green tree. . He  wants  to study  such  t hat in  some   memory  deep place  article  writes , mediates  the serious    pressure  with  this  way , so  after returning to  the yard , can  use  the tranquilest  facial expression , the most temperate  manner , in  Sang Sang  facing  sickness.

.Realistic and ideal always has the disparity.  Ning Que looks at the green tree before body, looks, from has been quietly to fall the fist in green tree hard bough, the brow tip shoulders slightly, the lip differential, cannot look that is cries or is smiling.

When returns to the yard. He has replied tranquilly, groping sneaks in the bedding, is holding the Sang Sang micro cool body, the face by after her neck, deeply smelled, said: „Hurries to rest.

Sang Sang felt after the neck, slightly wet, has turned around to look at his eye. But except for is in his eyes tranquil and warm, has not seen other anything, asked in a low voice: „Did you cry?”

The Ning Que smile said: „When these many years do you see me to cry?

Sang Sang buries in his arms. Said: „Formerly mentioned the Shanshan miss, reminding you of these matters, even more feels the regret to be sad, therefore is sad?

This is the matter that the tople days two people handled frequently, but Ning Que did not have the mood at this time, therefore he was only silent hugs her in the bosom, was caressing her back gently, was transmitting the warmth of palm. 

Sang Sang silent long time, suddenly said: „Am I very stupid?

Ning Que asked: „Where stupid?

Sang Sang gained ground, visits him saying: „Was unlovable, actually wants to install to coax you to be happy cute, is very ugly, sometimes even has fitted out creating a scene that installs.”

Ning Que visits her saying: „Your book is cute.

Sang Sang said in a low voice: „Where adorable?

Ning Que said: „You are the girl who I can love only, therefore is cute.

The Sang Sang smile said: „Quite disgusting, good acid.

Ning Que has also smiled, said: „These words are teach me.

Sang Sang is still smiling, but when did not know the tears wet already the cheeks. 

Ning Que puts out a hand to flick off the tears on her face, said: „After five years old, has not seen you to cry.

Sang Sang said: „A few years ago had cried one time, leaves old pen room that night.

Ning Que said: „Later do not cry.

Sang Sang lowers the head, gently um.

"Ning Que lips falls on her bright and clean forehead, then under moves, falls on her lip.

"Sang Sang is opening the eye, is opening the lip.

Ning Que makes an effort to hug her, peacefully and is kissing dedicated, as if must her thin and small body, presses from completely already in the body, only by doing so, can not make her be seen by others, then wins. 

Sang Sang this year 16, although is emaciated, after all has grown into a young girl, has the charming place, the hand of Ning Que puts in her front piece, caresses gently rubs.

"Sang Sang said in a low voice: „We have a child.

""You got better.” Ning Que looks at she as if transparent eyes pupil, said.

"What to do if got sick forever very?

"Two days we must leave toward Yang City, found the safe place to say again.

But where is the place of true security? Academy?

”If cannot return to Academy, then nobody's place, is the safe place.”

@angelangie this is what I wanted you to Translate to me. Check it out and tell me what you think. But since it's a bit longer, and  it may sound stupid but I'm willing to raise my price to  $50. Hahahaha. I just wanted to end the story in this scene. lol Then I'm done with it. hahaha And, oh, by the way, Do not limit your imagination. The Bolder, the better. It's like Cultivating. lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

LOL I know angie ... but because I'm quoting... I don't want to change much :lol: 

What most important is the meaning right??? :wub: Sang Sang is his everything.... which I can totally understand considering his bitter childhood. SS is the only one he truly and sincerely cares for since childhood. And discounting the romantic angle for a second here, Sang Sang is his family and the only one he's willing to trust the most. 

@lynne22  So very true, Sang Sang's opinion means so much to him. I believe she is his light. Remember the question Fu Zi asked him and he answers he is DARK BUT HE FOLLOWS THE LIGHT.  SOMETHING ALONG THAT LINE. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

48 minutes ago, thartie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ning Que thinks that Sang Sang realized from the difference of spirit, has attempted with adorable and idle talk bickering lets from put loosen to come, he also extremely coordinates, however is still not actually able to improve his current state of mind, in the mind that string collapsed to collapse the pinnacle to today, momentarily possibly broke.

He  picks up  a stone  closely  to grip  from  the stream  bank , then  makes an effort  slowly , has not known  how long  loosened  the palm. That stone  of  palm  had been pressed  several  sections  of stone  gravels.

.Then  he    stands up , layer on layer  has been beating  a fist  to  that  green tree. . He  wants  to study  such  t hat in  some   memory  deep place  article  writes , mediates  the serious    pressure  with  this  way , so  after returning to  the yard , can  use  the tranquilest  facial expression , the most temperate  manner , in  Sang Sang  facing  sickness.

.Realistic and ideal always has the disparity.  Ning Que looks at the green tree before body, looks, from has been quietly to fall the fist in green tree hard bough, the brow tip shoulders slightly, the lip differential, cannot look that is cries or is smiling.

When returns to the yard. He has replied tranquilly, groping sneaks in the bedding, is holding the Sang Sang micro cool body, the face by after her neck, deeply smelled, said: „Hurries to rest.

Sang Sang felt after the neck, slightly wet, has turned around to look at his eye. But except for is in his eyes tranquil and warm, has not seen other anything, asked in a low voice: „Did you cry?”

The Ning Que smile said: „When these many years do you see me to cry?

Sang Sang buries in his arms. Said: „Formerly mentioned the Shanshan miss, reminding you of these matters, even more feels the regret to be sad, therefore is sad?

This is the matter that the tople days two people handled frequently, but Ning Que did not have the mood at this time, therefore he was only silent hugs her in the bosom, was caressing her back gently, was transmitting the warmth of palm. 

Sang Sang silent long time, suddenly said: „Am I very stupid?

Ning Que asked: „Where stupid?

Sang Sang gained ground, visits him saying: „Was unlovable, actually wants to install to coax you to be happy cute, is very ugly, sometimes even has fitted out creating a scene that installs.”

Ning Que visits her saying: „Your book is cute.

Sang Sang said in a low voice: „Where adorable?

Ning Que said: „You are the girl who I can love only, therefore is cute.

The Sang Sang smile said: „Quite disgusting, good acid.

Ning Que has also smiled, said: „These words are teach me.

Sang Sang is still smiling, but when did not know the tears wet already the cheeks. 

Ning Que puts out a hand to flick off the tears on her face, said: „After five years old, has not seen you to cry.

Sang Sang said: „A few years ago had cried one time, leaves old pen room that night.

Ning Que said: „Later do not cry.

Sang Sang lowers the head, gently um.

"Ning Que lips falls on her bright and clean forehead, then under moves, falls on her lip.

"Sang Sang is opening the eye, is opening the lip.

Ning Que makes an effort to hug her, peacefully and is kissing dedicated, as if must her thin and small body, presses from completely already in the body, only by doing so, can not make her be seen by others, then wins. 

Sang Sang this year 16, although is emaciated, after all has grown into a young girl, has the charming place, the hand of Ning Que puts in her front piece, caresses gently rubs.

"Sang Sang said in a low voice: „We have a child.

""You got better.” Ning Que looks at she as if transparent eyes pupil, said.

"What to do if got sick forever very?

"Two days we must leave toward Yang City, found the safe place to say again.

But where is the place of true security? Academy?

”If cannot return to Academy, then nobody's place, is the safe place.”

Do not limit your imagination. The Bolder, the better. It's like Cultivating. lol 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The thirst is real here and it’s sooo fun. :D 

So I gather it is still best not to skip episodes even though I’d be drowning in NQ-MSS ‘sweetness’ *sigh*

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

35 minutes ago, stucked said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The thirst is real here and it’s sooo fun. :D 

So I gather it is still best not to skip episodes even though I’d be drowning in NQ-MSS ‘sweetness’ *sigh*

HAHAHHAHAHA! I know, right? It took me 620 Chapter before I found this. ANd I'm ending the whole novel here. HAHHAHAHAHA. That's why I need the most  accurate imaginative translation anyone can give. It doesn't matter if someone will add into it, as long as nothing will be taken out. hahahahha

I did not skip chapters too when reading MSS-NQ scene. But it's not as sweet as what they showed on the show. NQ reaction was Neutral and he was forced to say YES and be in a relationship with MSS. It was out of pity while looking at MSS hopeful face.

• LOL 7

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

which chapter is this?

i think reading from the original scripts will be better than trying to make sense of that translation lols

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

which chapter is this?

i think reading from the original scripts will be better than trying to make sense of that translation lols

I know, right? The way it was translated, It feels like it was Master Yoda from Star Wars who were talking. lol

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, stucked said:

OMG!!!! Seriously??? That’s so cool!!!!! :D 3rd Sr sister is my most fave disciple of Fu Zi just because she’s low-key supporting NQ from the start. It’s just so funny that at the start, male students are ogling her. Who would’ve thought??? LMAO

Hi I’m a fan of EN and new soompi user. Could not resist to register and join the topic. About the 3rd senior sister, another deep secret 

Spoiler

She is not only the Master of Demon Sect, she is actually the missing Sect Leader whom so many people are looking for. Nobody could find her because nobody thought she could stay in the academy and secondly she used to be a HE!!! A special demon cultivation technique which he chose to practice turned him from a grown man to a small girl. Fu Zi found her at her most vulnerable moment and brought her back to the academy to continue her cultivation. The technique needs 23 years to complete the full transformation and bring her back as one of the strongest cultivaters in the world. 

That’s why I laughed so much when all the male students looking at her with  eyes.lol

Edited by nnnju
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5