[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

3 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Sorry for the spoilers:tears:

So, you want me to delete them?

Select ur posts and put it under spoiler.  When u start typing there is a menu like bar B,I,U etc at the end there is an eye like thing, u press it and the spoiler box will appear.  Hope it helps 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

just for enjoyment lols.....how the fans now change to ship 2nd brother with sangsang :D 

二师兄抢人不是问题,陌桑终成正果 (For 2nd brother to fight for a person is not a problem, MoSang became a reality :D 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av38180846

OMG I love the video!! Thanks for sharing. 2nd brother and SS would be a good match too :P.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

actually if i never seen how NingQue was with SangSang first i will definitely ship them...

however after seeing NingQue with SangSang it is hard for me to imagine him with another person :) 

can i ask what will happen to Ms Mo after ep 48? will they go on separate ways?? huhuhh i got attached too much to MSS although i know in the novel, SS and NQ are meant to be... im.. being speechless after ive watched the raw episode of ep 48 like minutes ago... haha... dang it hurts hahahah <///3 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Calling for @kiara_bleu @lynne22 I remember her posting that she finished reading all the chapters of the novel.  Can you please enlighten us on the above scenario raised by @Snow Guardian.  Thanks in advance 

I only read up to the chapter 638 because that is the last chapter updated with good english translation and...

Spoiler

NQ and SS are still together

Maybe someone here has read the original?  I think I cam across a machine translated (in english) version of the whole novel but it was very hard to understand.  Don't know the link now.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

47 minutes ago, angelangie said:

just for enjoyment lols.....how the fans now change to ship 2nd brother with sangsang :D 

二师兄抢人不是问题,陌桑终成正果 (For 2nd brother to fight for a person is not a problem, MoSang became a reality :D 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av38180846

Wow! Wow! Wow! Its second brother! *Sparkling eyes*:heart:

I wish NQ would get jealous because of SS closeness with 2nd bro:lol:

• LOL 5

59 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@Snow Guardian you have piqued my curiosity.  In which chapter does the above scenario takes place.  

Hide contents

Official english translations up to chapter 636 has been done as of now.  He is a gentleman really coz even though she keeps on asking him, let's have a baby, he tells her that after u recover, let us decide about it.  I heard that they will have twins after they get married.  So when does she leave him to become the priestess of light?  Oh my poor heart now can't wait to know what happened?  :tired:

@pad-hari yes, he is indeed a gentleman:D now I am afraid of saying anything related to spoilers here,:lol:

• LOL 3

On 12/10/2018 at 8:57 AM, Daylight Chang said:

I think the love triangle is made more prominent to make the audience more invested in their ships/team. These changes make NIngsang shippers anxious about their ships while making NIng Que x Mo Shan Shan shippers think they have a chance or at least make them more invested in the show. This could be further seen as there is also an official poll between the girls to see if you are team Sang Sang or team Mo Shan Shan.

dang the love triangle and ships.. i was so attached to MSS ahahahhaha dang it directors! youve won!!!  HAHAHAHAHAA!!! :joy::heartbreak:

• LOL 3

On 12/10/2018 at 1:58 PM, thartie said:

i always thanks Mo ShanShan for appearing.... as from what i can see is that she is the tip or the point where NingSang relationship took a turn......both NingSang are too use to each other.....SangSang is always oblivious to actually how she really felt....as NingQue had always been cold to others but acted differently and affectionate towards another....

With LiYu it was totally different....as she had treated NingQue with disdain when they first bump and meet hence there were no threat there that forces the changes in NingQue attitude.....however with Mo ShanShan it is a little different....she didnt treated NingQue with disdain but indifferent and despite disagreement or little misunderstand she treat NingQue like a human being....that from the opposite sex wrought a different reaction out from NingQue which was why SangSang was threaten and from there the ball got rolling......

so.. in order to get rid of this heart broken feeling i should think MSS as a door that leads NQ and SS together.. instead i aggravate my feelings towards what happened in ep 48.. i should see it as an opportunity for NQ and SS to reflect with each other...

thanks for this comment.. somehow.. my heart calm down hahaha :sleepy: *self reflecting*

still even though with these roller coaster ride, as i non novel reader, i am still looking forward for ep 49 :> 

the turn around of things is getting real!! :D 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:
  Hide contents

lols should be i guess :) 

cant be faulty here.....Mo ShanShan does pique on NingQue interest and he admitted that he like her.....however much of those like is enough for him to pressure on it to make it happen.....also NingQue knows that SangSang can never accept another person in between them....

SangSang will always be the first love.....however if NingQue has a choice or if he can ....he will have Mo ShanShan by his sides too he admitted as much.....

thanks!! :D though ive calmed a bit hahahahahhaha as a non-novel reader. and an opposing team supporter.. its been hard to accept the reality ahhahhahahhahaha! 

• LOL 3

33 minutes ago, heartbroken101 said:

dang the love triangle and ships.. i was so attached to MSS ahahahhaha dang it directors! youve won!!!  HAHAHAHAHAA!!! :joy::heartbreak:

I understand your feeling.. when you see your ships finally meet the end and broken down... It was like our heart not only scattered in pieces, but it feels like someone chopping your heart like they are chopping chicken feets!:tears:

That was how I felt yesterday:tears: since I am NQ-SS hardcores, I only can say, be strong:heart:

Btw, to make your heart better, I think you need to start reading the novel, like us. Who knows after you read it, your ship will change:D:D just kidding, please dont mind me.

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

I understand your feeling.. when you see your ships finally meet the end and broken down... It was like our heart not only scattered in pieces, but it feels like someone chopping your heart like they are chopping chicken feets!:tears:

That was how I felt yesterday:tears: since I am NQ-SS hardcores, I only can say, be strong:heart:

like "chopping chicken feets" ! thanks for the laugh! ahahahha :D:D:D

• LOL 4

18 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Btw, to make your heart better, I think you need to start reading the novel, like us. Who knows after you read it, your ship will change:D:D just kidding, please dont mind me.

LOLS! thats very likely!!

is there any sites or apps that i can read the novel? i think I need it hahahaha.. i think ill need a short break from the drama... because of my high hopes, i watched all the raws just today and here got broken to the highest level ahahaahha

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

lets not make any prediction....let it flow for now :) we dont know for sure who will be who :) 

Ah yeah sorry, i was just beyond way too far to discuss about it right LOL, ah i really want to buy the novel hardcopy, but i cant read it #bangtheheadtothewall

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, heartbroken101 said:

is there any sites or apps that i can read the novel? i think I need it hahahaha.. i think ill need a short break from the drama... because of my high hopes, i watched all the raws just today and here got broken to the highest level ahahaahha

I will be very happy to accommodate your request:kiss_wink:

Here the link..

https://chinesewuxia.world/nightfall/chapter-357

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, heartbroken101 said:

Congrats chinggu you have broken the cultivation level, now you are in what level? LoL

• LOL 4