[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

10 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

Does SS refers/calls NQ as NQ instead of young master at all in the webnovel? I've just noticed that she's never called NQ by his name, even when talking about him to other people the drama. 

I just started reading the webnovel and SS always called him Ning Que even though she is registered in the census as maid servant.  In Chapter 6 NQ only told her to start calling him young master now they are going to Chang An city.

I don't know why they left that out of the drama.

• Like 4

Just now, raziela said:

I just started reading the webnovel and SS always called him Ning Que but in Chapter 6 NQ told her to start calling him young master now they are going to Chang An city.  I don't know why they left that out of the drama.

I'd prefer if she called him NQ. I want to hear SY as SS say his name atleast once in the drama. CFY as NQ saying SS's name is always so nice to hear.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, raziela said:

*cries* Please not 3rd Prince.  Sang  Sang has already suffered enough hardships in her life!

@thartie  We can add Long Quing just because it would really make NQ crazy with jealousy :lol:

Also seen some C-fans say if WGM was 40 years younger they would make a great ship too  :D

I would love Prince Long Quing and Sang Sang together. ahhhaha

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, rhaps said:

She calls her young master too in the novel . Dunno about s2-3,though. Ah, @raziela is right , sorry I missed that

The drama really loves to add thing for the romance, doesnt it? *sigh*. MSS is a sweet nice calm girl in the novel, but I feel like she is a bit more aggressive in the drama ? Just a bit, that is.  It's good, actually..coz I'll feel less sorry for her later when NQ chooses SS. 

And what's make me feel better is because NQ-SS still havent had any 'official' relationship yet, so it's actually normal for him to be attracted to one of the most famous beautiful girls in the cultivator land (who has a crush on him and has been eyeing him all the time). Sometimes,  a guy does need a smack (or two) in the head, in order to realize what's going on (yup..from real life experience). I honestly think that he doesnt even realize that SS has a crush on him . Yes, SS ..pls make him feeling guilty after this :P

I totally agree with you! I also think maybe NQ is afraid to ruin his relationship with SS if he confesses his love for her and turns out she doesn't love him back. 

And MSS is such a flirt batting her eyelashes.. I have to roll my eyes everytime I see her with NQ haha :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

33 minutes ago, rhaps said:

She calls her young master too in the novel . Dunno about s2-3,though. 

The drama really loves to add thing for the romance, doesnt it? *sigh*. MSS is a sweet nice calm girl in the novel, but I feel like she is a bit more aggressive in the drama ? Just a bit, that is.  It's good, actually..coz I'll feel less sorry for her later when NQ chooses SS. 

And what's make me feel better is because NQ-SS still havent had any 'official' relationship yet, so it's actually normal for him to be attracted to one of the most famous beautiful girls in the cultivator land (who has a crush on him and has been eyeing him all the time). Sometimes,  a guy does need a smack (or two) in the head, in order to realize what's going on (yup..from real life experience). I honestly think that he doesnt even realize that SS has a crush on him

I supposed the screenwriter wanted MSS to be a fully-realized character in the drama as opposed to the webnovel. I dont mind the scenes between MSS/NQ. Their first encounter was pretty amusing. NQ definitely deserves a whiff of that talisman in his face.

MSS seems alright so far. Im currently on ep.32 on Viki. Ill make judgement of NQ/MSS's interactions/chemistry until ep 40's or so in comparison to NQ/SS.

Even judging from preview clips of later episodes, NQ/SS's relationship/interactions still has more weight/emotional depth(by a large margin). I teared up a bit seeing SS & NQ part ways. SY is so good at crying effortlessly.

• Like 5

Spoiler

Ning Que picked another willow branch and said, "When Sangsang was young, she always cried from hunger. So I found some branches and knitted them into small toys to make her happy. I've made quite a few these, so I can do them quickly."

Looking at his face, Situ Yilan made fun of him and said, "Look at your reflection in the lake. You will notice how detestable your look of pride is right now."

Ning Que proudly said, "I am good at it. Why can't I be proud of it?"

Situ Yilan blinked and asked, "Which one made you feel proud, your ingenuity or coaxing Sangsang?"

Ning Que said. "Both, but the latter one makes me feel even prouder."

Situ Yilan coughed twice lightly and asked with smiling, "There was a time when everyone in Chang'an knew of your affair with the Calligraphy Addict. Many people including Wucai have seen you traveling with her hand in hand. But after a few days, you started dating your little handmaiden. It is surprising that Sangsang suddenly became a lady of the Grand Secretary Mansion. But your relationship is much more surprising."

Ning Que was shocked and asked, "Can't we?"

Situ Yilan lifted that locust in front of her eye mischievously. She said, "You can, but many people said you toyed with the Calligraphy Addict's feelings. They thought you were shameless."

Ning Que shook his arms and said angrily, "What? How did I toy with her feelings? I'm already in such a state. What do you all want me to do?"

"What's more, when did we travel together hand in hand?"

Ning Que put his arms in the breeze, and protested angrily, "I've traveled with her. But I've never touched her, not even her hands!"

Take heed everyone! NQ doesn't have that kind of feeling for MSS. Check this out if you wanted to put your heart at ease.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

24 minutes ago, rhaps said:

That is one of my fave scenes, actually :P . Her crying and running away in tears balance nicely with NQ being tough and all, while quietly and sadly thinking about her :wub:

Definitely one if my favorite scenes.

NQ/SS always tends to have the more emotional scenes & engaging interaction that pulls me in. Never a dull moment.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

I totally agree with you! I also think maybe NQ is afraid to ruin his relationship with SS if he confesses his love for her and turns out she doesn't love him back. 

And MSS is such a flirt batting her eyelashes.. I have to roll my eyes everytime I see her with NQ haha :lol: 

In the novel, MSS was very aggressive too. She always tells NQ that she likes him but NQ just fell quite everytime she will say it. One time, she asked NQ if he likes her too but NQ just started at the wall and did not even look at her. Here it is. He was just force to say it because he doesn't have a choice. BUt he meant to say, Different kinds of like. Not the like that she wanted to have.

Spoiler

In the dancing snow, Ning Que and Mo Shanshan were walking under the big black umbrella. When the conversations about topics of the Academy, the secular world and the challengers ended, they sank into silence for a long time looking at the thin ice layer and the melting snow on the river. Only calligraphy and Talisman Taoism sparked some occasional talks between them.

The life-threatening adventure on the Wilderness gave rise to a tacit understanding between them, and this feeling became even stronger as they had been traveling together in Chang'an recently. When their shoulders touched slightly, when he smelled the scent of her hair, that feeling went deeper and deeper. When they realized that they knew exactly what the other's every gesture and expression meant based on their common love of calligraphy and Fu characters, a happy and peaceful feeling started growing in their heart.

The snow finally ceased when they walked to a bridge on the moat.

Ning Que stopped to close the big black umbrella.

Mo Shanshan kept walking a few steps and then turned around to look at him. As she moved, her rich black hair fell from her shoulders. Her dress was as white as the falling snow, stunning against the red wall.

Ning Que looked at her beautiful face carefully. Her red lips were pressed tightly and her eyes were peaceful and concentrated, which made him a little nervous.

Mo Shanshan was also looking at him, she said, "I said I liked you at the Front Gate of the Devil's Doctrine."

Ning Que was taken back, then he said with difficulty, "I remember."

Mo Shanshan rose her head, her round face full of pride and certainty, "I want you to like me."

Ning Que looked at the red wall behind her. After realizing that there was nothing to look, he turned his eyes to the moat flowing under the bridge. To his disappointment, the river was not worth looking at either, as it was as dark as ink, so he had to move his eyes back to her face again. Finally he said seriously, "That seems fair."

Mo Shanshan lowered her head to look at the tips of her shoes and said softly, "And do you like me?"

Ning Que looked back to the wall again. This time, he found the wall a very beautiful backdrop, as it was higher than his eyesight and therefore took up a large proportion of the area he could see.

Life was full of questions and addictions. Mo Shanshan was the Calligraphy Addict and Ning Que found that she was also a question, the hardest question he had met in his life. Therefore, before he made sure of the answer, he needed to think carefully and to roll over the past memories many times.

It was at the blue seaside where he met her. That morning, he first saw her blue belt and then saw her sitting on the tree. Then they started the journey together, he remembered the coldness and freedom in her sparkling eyes and her cute little face. He also remembered how she demonstrated the Half Divine Talisman and how she fell from the sky. Then, they took a carriage on the way back, discussing about calligraphy and Talisman Taoism. After that, they went to the palace and then the Wilderness. On the way there, they trekked in snow and hunted fish together. Once walking through the valley carpeted with stone, she was on his back and guided him. He remembered she told him how much she liked his black horse and his calligraphy. And she said she liked him at the mountain of bones when she was dying.

The feelings and the thoughts he had before reemerged as these pictures passed through his mind quickly. He was still unsure of many things, but he was very certain of one thing. He felt so embarrassed that she started the talk first and didn't want to procrastinate one more second to tell her the answer.

He looked at her and the her fluttering eyelashes and said certainly, "I do like you."

Mo Shanshan felt her body stiffen. She avoided his eyesight and walked to the bridge. A shy smile flashed across her face when she looked down at the dark river.

10 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Ahh yessss I remember this part! But I forgot which chapter this is. 

Tha was when he was talking to Situ Yilan when she came back home. NQ denied it to the Max while he is very showy about her affection with SS. hahahahha. Dream on MSS

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

There are some spoiler trailer for next week episodes, one of them is NQ 2nd battle with LinLing

And there is also a monk that looking for NQ, dont know what purpose (cant read chinese), but i think from the clothes NQ n MSS wearing, it's the same with the previous spoiler trailer that NQ got hurt and get supportrd with MSS, so maybe the monk give NQ a challenge letter to have a fight? I remember this part in the novel.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I wanted to save all the chingu who have experience broken heart because of MSS-NQ scene. That's why I'm going back and forth to all the chapter that I have already read which confirms that NQ doesn't have that kind of feeling for MSS. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

17 hours ago, angelangie said:

@thartie

k here you go.... i didnt translate the whole thing, but i can tell you one thing is after the translations points....the rest is about the killing intent and the 2 powerful being whom found out where NQ & SS is staying unless you want that as well? :D 

my brain kinda fried for now lols :P 

Reveal hidden contents

第五章 杀意浓 – Thick Killing Intent
夜色初至,正是吃晚饭的时候,往常喜欢在街边一面蹲着吃饭一面与邻居聊天的月轮国国民,不知道是畏惧头顶的云层,还是冥王之女的传闻,纷纷躲回自已的宅院,街道显得有些冷清。
(On the arrival of the first nightfall, right on dinner times, neighbors use to hang out right under the moon to eat and chat together, not sure whether it is due to the dark cloud looming above the roof, or due to the rumors of MingWang Daughter, everyone hide inside their own home, making the streets seems deserted.

只有官府的差官在四处巡查。
(Only the officials guards was seen making rounds)

朝阳城的守卫比去年秋天刚到时要显得严密了很多,但宁缺相信要带着桑桑溜出去问题不是很大,只是先前他手握大黑伞散开念力感知,发现朝阳城里的强者数量多了不少,更令他警惕的是,月轮国朝廷明显加强了对朝阳城内部的搜索,街头巷尾到处可以看到军士,难道说佛道两宗已经确认自已和桑桑在朝阳城里?
(There seems to be more ZhaoYang’s guards around compare to last autumn, but NingQue believe getting out with SangSang is not a very problem, however just now when he used the black umbrella to dispel some mind perception, there seems to more skills people around ZhangAn, what make him more wary is, ZhangYang seems to have tighten the security insides the ZhaoYang city, from the beginning of the street till the end you are able to see soldiers looming, is it because both Buddhism & Taoism had discover that he & SangSang is inside ZhaoYang city?

看来这次是真的要离开了,只是去哪里呢?
(Seems like they really need to leave this times, but where to?)

如果宁缺只是一个人,他早就会离开朝阳城,无论回书院还是去别处飘零,他都有自信,不会被佛道两宗发现自己,然而如今他带着重病未愈的桑桑,实在是不敢贸然行事。
(If there is only NingQue alone, he would have left ZhaoYang City long times ago, no matter whether is it back to the academy or just wandering aimlessly, he has full confidence both Buddhism and the Taoism will not discover him, however now he need to take SangSang who is seriously ill, he didn’t dare to do things rashly)

在朝阳城里住了百余日,始终没有看到大师兄的踪迹,大师兄似乎根本没有来过这里,这让他猜测,道佛两宗可能用了某种方法,而他也没有办法去仔细寻找,因为隐匿行踪最重要的一点,便是要断绝与外界的任何联系。
(After staying over 100 days in the ZhaoYang City, he had not seen traces of Big Brother, it seems like Big Brother never came here at all, and this makes him guesses, whether both Buddhism & Taoism had used certain methods, also he don’t have ways to look for, because the main point of hiding, is to cut off any relationship with the outside world.)

不放心独自留在院中的桑桑,宁缺的察探工作很快便结束,他一面在在脑海里不断加深着刚刚绘制出来的地图,一面向小院走去。
(Worrying about SangSang who is all alone at the courtyard, NingQue’s inspection works was done quickly, as he walks towards the courtyard he kept drawing out the maps of the tighten up security in his minds)

在离小院约数十丈外有条极不起眼的小溪,溪畔生着些青树,他走到一颗树下,看着小院方向,确认桑桑没有任何问题,在树畔坐了下来,疲惫低头。
(About 10 feet away from the courtyard there is a small creek that went unnoticed, at the creek sides there are some trees, reaching one below one of the trees, looking towards the courtyard, making sure that SangSang is alright, he sat down, hunkering down his head)

一个秋天在烂柯寺,一个秋天在荒原,然后来到朝阳城,整整一百多天的时间,他都处于极度的紧张和焦虑之中,虽然身体能够得到休息,精神却没有放松的机会,哪怕只是刹那时间的放松都没有。
(One autumn day at LanKeShi, one autumn day at the wasteland, then reaching the ZhaoYang city, just within 100days, he is always in extreme tense and anxiety situation, even though the body could rest, but the mind do not have the chance to relax, not even for a single moment)

从小时候离开长安城开始,他便一直在生死边缘挣扎,无论在岷山还是在荒原,都经常处于精神紧张的状态态里,但那时候的紧张,总有舒缓的机会,无论是饮酒还是在火堆旁高声歌唱,然而如今他和桑桑是这样的孤单,面对着整个世界排山倒海而来的压力,根本找不到任何渲泄压力的机会。
(Since leaving ZhangAn city, he is always struggling a death life situation, whether is it at MingShan or in the wilderness, it is also in the state of nervousness, however in between nervousness, there is a chance to sooth, where is during drinking or singing next to the fire, however now there is only him and SangSang alone, facing the pressure from the world, there is no chance at all to vent it all out)

宁缺以为桑桑察觉到自已精神的异样,才试图用可爱和闲话斗嘴让自已放松下来,他也极为配合,然而却依然无法改善他当前的精神状态,脑海里那根弦崩到今天已经崩到了极致,随时可能断裂。
NingQue thought SangSang could felt the turmoil in his mind, trying to relax him by being cute, which he tried to accommodate, however he wasn’t able to return to his previous mind state, the string in his mind already reach its breaking point, which will break at any one times

他从溪畔拣起一块石头紧紧握住,然后缓缓用力,不知道过了多长时间才松开手掌,掌心的那块石头已经被压成了几截石砾。
Picking up a stone from the creek side he hold it firmly inside his grasp, which he tighten his fingers around it, not sure how long the times had past only then he loosen his grips, the stone in his grip had been turns into gravels.

然后他站起身来,对着那棵青树重重地捶了一拳。他想学着记忆深处某篇文章里写的那样,用这种方式来排解沉重的压力,如此回到小院后,才能用最平静的神情、最温和的态度,面对病中的桑桑。
Getting up, punching out at the tree trunk with all his might, he really want to learn like the calligraphy in  his memories, using this method to reduce the stress, then only when returning to the small courtyard, only can he use the most peaceful state of mind, using the most gentle attitude to face SangSang who is currently sick.

现实与理想总是有差距的。
(There is really a big different in between reality and dream)

宁缺看着身前的青树,看着自已悄无声息陷进青树坚硬树干里的拳头,眉梢微微挑起,嘴唇微分,看着不出来是哭还是在笑。
Looking at the tree in front of him, looking at the mark his fist make on the tree trunk, eye brows lifted, lips lifted at the corner, unable to fathom whether is it crying or laughing.

回到小院时,他已经回复了平静,摸黑钻进被褥,抱着桑桑微凉的身子,把脸靠在她的颈后,深深嗅了一口,说道:“赶紧睡吧。”
Returning to the small courtyard, he had already managed to cool down, touching the black bedding, hugging SangSang cold body, leaning his face against her neck, breathing in and letting out a deep sigh, he said: “Faster sleep.”

桑桑感觉颈后有些微湿,转过身看着他的眼睛,但在他的眼里除了平静和温暖,没有看到别的任何东西,低声问道:“你哭了?”
SangSang feeling the warmth at her back of her neck, turn around and look into his eyes, however in his eyes she only see calmness and warmth, there is nothing else, said in a whisper: “You cried?”

宁缺微笑说道:“这么多年你什么时候见我哭过?”
NingQue smiles while saying: “When have you ever seen me crying after so many years?”

桑桑把头埋在他怀里,说道:“是不是先前提到山山姑娘,让你想起那些事情,愈发觉得后悔难过,所以伤心?”
SangSang push her head into his embraces, and said: “Is it because previously there is mention on Miss ShanShan, reminding you of those things, making you regrets, that why you’re sad?”

这是这些日子两个人经常做的事情,但宁缺这时候没有心情,所以他只是沉默把她搂在怀里,轻轻抚着她的背,传达着掌心的温暖。
These is the thing that they always did recently, however right at this moment NingQue heart is not in it, so he just hold her in his embrace, and patted her back softly, conveying the warm through his palm.

桑桑沉默了很长时间,忽然说道:“我很笨吧?”
After a long pause, SangSang suddenly said: “I’m very stupid right?”

宁缺问道:“哪里笨?”
NingQue asked in return: “Where stupid?”

桑桑抬起头来,看着他说道:“本来就不可爱,却想装可爱哄你开心,装的很难看,有时候甚至装成了无理取闹。”
SangSang raises her head, looking at him and said: “Wasn’t even cute to begin with, but act cute to make you happy, but it looks so ugly, and these entire act make me seems unreasonable.” 

宁缺看着她说道:“你本就是可爱的。”
NingQue looks at her and said: “You’re always cute.”

桑桑低声说道:“哪里可爱呢?”
SangSang spoke in a soft voice: “Where cute?”

宁缺说道:“你是我唯一可以爱的丫头,所以可爱。”
NingQue said: “You are the only girl I can love, that’s why cute.”

桑桑微笑说道:“好肉麻,好酸。”
SangSang said with a smile: “That’s so corny, so aching.”

宁缺也笑了起来,说道:“这句话是皮皮教我的。”
NingQue also smile, & said: “This is taught to me by Chen PiPi.”

桑桑还在笑,但不知何时泪水已湿了脸颊。
SangSang is still laughing, however not sure when tears rolls down wetting her cheeks

宁缺伸手把她脸上的泪水弹掉,说道:“从五岁之后,就没怎么见过你哭了。”
NingQue pull up his hands and wipe away the tears, & said: “Have not seen you cry since you were 5”

桑桑说道:“前些年哭过一次,离开老笔斋那夜。”
SangSang says: ‘Couple of years ago once, the night leaving the old mansion.’

宁缺说道:“以后不要哭了。”
NingQue said: ‘Don’t ever cry again.’

桑桑低头,轻轻嗯了一声。
SangSang lower head, and softly agreed.

宁缺的双唇落在她光洁的额头上,然后下移,落在她的唇上。
NingQue lips landed on her smooth foreheads, before slowly it travel down towards her lips

桑桑微睁着眼睛,微张着嘴唇。
SangSang eyes glazes over, before her lips parted.

宁缺用力地抱着她,安静而专注地亲着,仿佛要把她瘦小的身子,完全压进自已的身体里,只有这样,才能不让她被别人看到,然后夺走。
NingQue tighten his embrace around her, quietly and kisses with all his focus, seems to almost wanting to totally absorb her small little body into his own, the only way to avoid others from seeing her, and to take her away.

桑桑今年一十六,虽然瘦弱,毕竟已经长成一个少女,自有迷人处,宁缺的手伸进她的衣襟,轻轻抚揉。
SangSang is 16 this years, even though weak, still she has already grown into a young later, and there places that charm one, NingQue hands slowly reached insides her clothes, rubbing softly.

桑桑低声说道:“我们生孩子吧。”
SangSang said in a small voice: “Let’s have children.”

“等你病好。”宁缺看着她仿佛透明的眼眸,说道。
“When you recover.” NingQue gazing at her and said. 

“如果病永远好不了怎么办?”
“If I never get well, then how?”

“过两天我们就要离开朝阳城,找到安全的地方再说。”
“We will leave ZhaoYang in these 2 days, after we get we get to a safer place then we discuss about it”

“可是哪里才是真正安全的地方?书院?”
“But where is really safe? The academy?”

“如果不能回书院,那么没有人的地方,便是安全的地方。”
“If we really cannot return to The Academy, then a place where is no one, that will be the safe place.”

@angelangie :tears: thank you for translating this.... Sighh... this is one of NQ's most desolate period..... my heart feels so heavy for him and SS at this time when I first read it with MTL. Reading it properly this time...makes it even more sad. 

Last night I've re watch 37-38 before I continue to 39-40. I gotta say.... the pacing is very good. And the action is so satisfying to watch! Now... we only need to have the sub faster :lol: I have the same issue with @stella77 about viki sub sigh.........

Anyway....

Spoiler

- About NQ-MSS,,,,, yeah NQ looks flattered Sighh... but he's still young... and doesn't understand his feeling... so I'll cut him some slack LoL

- NQ breaking to Seethrough level why eating noodles and seeing Sang Sang makes me happy! :lol:

- Love Ye Hong Yu..... she's a bit toned down compare to the book. But I like it... she's still so cool... hehehe... Her head shake at NQ-MSS is gold! And dude! YHY is savage..... she equated LQ as a "dog" after he got shot and loose his ability.

- Like @rhaps I find that NQ's scene of joining the devil is not really clear.... not that I'm trying to nitpick.. maybe with subs it will be clearer.

- Master Lian Sheng32 actors is amazing... he looks scary to me.... hahaha... I love the whole demon palace arc. 

Oh right, I notice the astral object hold by Yan se is given to the emperor, so I think the scene where SS is harassed to hand it over is going to be cut LOL.... and they'll just go straight to SS meeting her mother for the first time....LoL

Can I be frank SS-WGM-YS scene in ep 40 makes me feel bittersweet to watch it.... truly.. its the most "peaceful fight' I've seen in my TV drama experience.... :tears: 

And rather than say they're battling... I think they're more like being "showy" to SS.. telling her their abilities... ahh these two.. I'm gonna miss them! 

005T2VtNly1fxy8wp4vcaj30zk0k0dis.jpg

e9dde2e8ly1fxy5tyvakhj20qo0f0apo.jpg

@epinklyn I think the spoiler you shared above is going to happen tonight (41-42)

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, thartie said:

I wanted to save all the chingu who have experience broken heart because of MSS-NQ scene. That's why I'm going back and forth to all the chapter that I have already read which confirms that NQ doesn't have that kind of feeling for MSS. 

It's great having two different medium of EN to enjoy. Im not familiar w/the webnovel so everything I say is based on the drama entirely.

Although, it's nice peeking snippets of the webnovel here for reference.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

are we marrying SangSang off ??? hahahaha

so we have 

Chen PiPi

JunMo

in running

What about HuanYan? the 3rd prince who seems to be obsess with SangSang too :D 

I ship SS w/ happiness. Heck, I'd be alright if she was just by herself(& w/her supportive pals). Sorry NQ. 

It's really nice seeing SS managing/doing things on her own. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

It's great having two different medium of EN to enjoy. Im not familiar w/the webnovel so everything I say is based on the drama entirely.

Although, it's nice peeking snippets of the webnovel here for reference.

I'll tell you, When MSS told NQ, " I want you to like me too", NQ just said, That seems fair. I mean, when I man will not even answer your question right away, but has done so much thinking before opening his mouth, and even when he open his mouth, the first words that comes out is just " That seems Fair, that means, that man doesn't have feelings towards you. lol  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

okie so we still have the below running number for our SangSang :D

Chen PiPi

JunMo

HuanYan got rejected, though i just love the thought of him in the picture as he make our NingQue goes all alpha :D 

LongQi is added as requested.... :D

Wei GuangMing is not for marrying off but for protections :D so dont bully the poor guy k :D sangSang like him

Spoiler

Just finished watching ep40 and wow the cgi and graphics and all the actors were just amazing. I'm going to miss YS AND WGM so much. 

And also loved the interaction between Jun Mo and SS haha I ship them even more now! 

My heart melted when he was like 'I came here for you' and when CPP called him out on only coming to see the fight because he was worried about SS :wub:

• Like 5

@lynne22 hmm i dun think so chinggu, there're still some scene havent showed up while NQ in wilderness, such as meet with XH, TangXiaoTang, romance scene (again) between MSS n NQ (expressing her like to NQ), and with LMM, so i dun think they will be back to Chang An in tonite eps, although I really want NQ get back to city right away to meet SS.

And yah you right, the battle between YS-WGM is so peaceful, although i dont understand it, but i can see and feel it. JM n CPP so caring about SS, really like a family.

Btw I have subscribed Viki, i thought it was not just remove ads and we can have the subs advance than non-subscriber, i was wrong hiksss, it only remove ads, sigh...

Edited by epinklyn
Adding something
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

@epinklyn 

Spoiler

I might be wrong.. but after knowing Lin Ling didn't get killed before NQ went to the wilderness, I have a feeling Lin Ling will be killed when NQ is staying in Xia Hou's city. Lin Ling's character will be replacing XH's other subordinate that got killed in the book. 

But I might be wrong... so we'll see,, hehehe.... 

LOL.. yeah.. but at least you can avoid the ads now... :joy: it can get frustrating once you're in a fun part,,, and suddenly you have to wait for the ads to be done... 

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@epinklyn 

Hide contents

I might be wrong.. but after knowing Lin Ling didn't get killed before NQ went to the wilderness, I have a feeling Lin Ling will be killed when NQ is staying in Xia Hou's city. Lin Ling's character will be replacing XH's other subordinate that got killed in the book. 

But I might be wrong... so we'll see,, hehehe.... 

@lynne22 yes, i think i remember in the novel that LinLing also managed to escape after NQ hurt him a lot in the chapter Horse Gang attack. But i havent read it further more. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

@angelangie, no no..no 3rd Prince! And I dont approve LQ too. He is too narcisstic to be with SS :P

@rhaps I believe that LQ is a much better potential hubby prospect to have Ning Que realize his love for Sang Sang. Yes , LQ is cocky and cold, but only to his enemies. I don't hate LQ but Pity him a lot. TBH , I have mixed feeling concerning him. His belief in the ligth m his ambitions are clouding his judgement. A person like who has never lost, will always find it hard to accept there is someone else in the  world better him. It is because of all the brainwashing they did to him as he was growing up. For DRAMATIC REASON  I ALL FOR IT JUST LIKE @angelangie said. LOL LOL..... 

P.S 

Spoiler

Which chapter did NQ said he wanted to propose to her. I would really appreciate it chingu. So can take a save it in personal notebook. LOL LOL  

• Like 3