[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

6 hours ago, rhaps said:

What? *LOL* 

What is that? Is that in the novel??? I dont remember at all :lol:

I like this part in the novel :P Dunno whether they'll show this in the drama or not

Reveal hidden contents

Ning Que lay on the bamboo chair without any movement. He stared at that falling rain, feeling the embrittlement made by raindrops hitting his naked skin, as well as the humidity covering the streets, while his expression seemed a bit strange.

Sangsang looked at him from the window and shouted, "Why haven't you come in?"

Ning Que opened his eyes, looking at the increasingly dense rain, and suddenly shouted, "Look, it is so beautiful."

Sangsang thought that her young master was talking nonsense again. She waited for a long time and found that Ning Que was still lying silly in the bamboo chair. She did not worry that he would catch a cold in the hot weather, but was afraid that he would become a fool exposed in the rain. Then she walked out to the bamboo chair with her slim furrowed eyebrows and looked up at the sky just as he did.

Ning Que found that she had a little trouble looking up, so he put his hands around her waist and held her in his arms.

The master and servant lay side by side on the chair, with their eyes gazing at the sky in the heavy rain.

Sangsang watched the rain that was falling on her face like arrows, and surprisingly said, "It's really nice."

Ning Que wiped away the rain on her face, and asked, "Do you think we are like an eave under millions of years of wind and rain?"

Sangsang shook her head and said, "I don't think so. I feel like we're a city wall being shot at by a lot of arrows."

Ning Que sighed, "What an unromantic girl."

OMG! @rhaps you're the best! Feed me more with all their romantic spoiler! hahahaha. I'm not complaining. I'm in cloud 9 every time it's their scene. lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello Chingu's @lynne22 @angelangie  @rhaps   @thartie  @pangia

I have a spoile for you guys if you want to see.. Check this out 

Reveal hidden contents

@UnniSarah OMG! Thanks for this. something to look forward too. hahahha. I don't like twitter but I might create an account just to follow an update and spoiler for this show! hahahaha. I cant wait for the time when Moshanshan comes in the picture. I think that is where the fun begins for the love story. hahaha

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

@UnniSarah @lynne22 @rhaps 

yes they are siblings...i read the synopsis on the character descriptions but like wise im still not getting siblings feeling....their projected feeling is that they are of lovers not of siblings....

@thartie tell us once u finish reading lols but make sure to check in with us :) 

@angelangie of course I will tell you guys. Since I'm new, I still need to figure out how to hide spoiler. hahaha. I'm not a techy person and I hate figuring out software of whatever whatyamacallit. hehehe

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wotad said:

At least with more females liking NQ we will get to know his real feelings. 

@Wotadexactly my thoughts. I can't wait for MSS to come to the picture and know where exactly NQ feeling stands. lol And I'm hoping that LQ will pay more attention to SS so we can get reaction from NQ. hahhaaha. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

I thought that she looked pretty with red lipstic :P

In my case, I like the part when the Emperor and his officials were looking for NQ (he told everyone to write the same poem :D ). Then, one of the officials (YS's younger brother?) said that the writer must be a young man who knew kungfu, but the head of secret guard said that it should be an old guy *LOL* . The Emperor then said,"I didnt know that you understand about hand-writing analysis" ..hahaha

Yes, she is pretty with red lips. And yeah, the palace chaos because of the calligrapher was very funny. The Head of the secret guard said it to divert their attention because he knows exactly who did it and it is exactly what they describe. Young and knows Kungfu. hahaha

Oh, by the way, Thank you for the links you gave me. I read the 1st one because it's more modern english. The 2nd one is just backward and I think they translate them word per word instead of just doing a summary translation.

• Like 3

Facts you need to know about Ever Night the Novel

Spoiler

The  princess chose to get married to the Savage tribe so there can be peace. She was married to the Chief for 4-5 years. She is well loved and Hated for her decision. She did bring peace and her marriage wasn't  terrible because she did calm the "beast" down.   

To join the Academy, Ning Que needed  a higher recommendation and that is why the General sent him as a guide. 

Sang Sang was loved by all the Aunties at City of Wei. It turns out they had asked Ning Que for Sang Sang's hand in marriage and he refused them all. The Aunties were sad to see Sang Sang go and told Ning Que to take good care of her. lol lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Reveal hidden contents

The  princess chose to get married to the Savage tribe so there can be peace. She was married to the Chief for 4-5 years. She is well loved and Hated for her decision. She did bring peace and her marriage wasn't  terrible because she did calm the "beast" down.   To oin the Academy, Ning Que needed  a higher recommendation and that is why the General sent him as a guide.  Sang Sang was loved by all the Aunties at City of Wei. It turns out they had asked Ning Que for Sang Sang's hand in marriage and he refused them all. The Aunties were sad to see Sang Sang go...

12 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Reveal hidden contents

The  princess chose to get married to the Savage tribe so there can be peace. She was married to the Chief for 4-5 years. She is well loved and Hated for her decision. She did bring peace and her marriage wasn't  terrible because she did calm the "beast" down.   To oin the Academy, Ning Que needed  a higher recommendation and that is why the General sent him as a guide.  Sang Sang was loved by all the Aunties at City of Wei. It turns out they had asked Ning Que for Sang Sang's hand in marriage and he refused them all. The Aunties were sad to see Sang Sang go...

This is the reason why I would never dream of becoming a princess. You have no freedom and right to choose your own path to take because you have the whole country on your shoulder to carry through.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hahaha...that's soooo him to do that. Possessive much? :joy:

• LOL 1

Noooooo...I originally planned of dedicating my whole day off reading Ever Night but my friend wanted to go shopping and wants me to tag along. Now i'm so behind. tsk. I spent half of my day out and accidentally spent money. huuhhu

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

22 minutes ago, thartie said:

Very possessive in a cutest way ever!

Spoiler

Will it be in the drama too? Or just in the novel. I know there's that one scene where they were fighting because she wanted to get marry and his pissed off face was to die for but for the whole town to ask for her hand...now I wanted to see how he would  react to that hahaha

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pangia said:
2 minutes ago, pangia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Will it be in the drama too? Or just in the novel. I know there's that one scene where they were fighting because she wanted to get marry and his pissed off face was to die for but for the whole town to ask for her hand...now I wanted to see how he would  react to that hahaha

I think they will not show it in the drama because that happens I think when they were still in the City of Wei. But they are in Chang'an now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, angelangie said:

**ahem**.....maybe he still doesnt think any other way than SangSang belong purely to him :P 

that what i hate the most lols....i need to drag myself out to go and fetch my grandma home too and that disrupt what i had in mine...staying the whole day behind my computer and on my ipad reading and responding to you guys :D 

Same here. Hahaha. Told my friend that I will be sleeping until 1-2pm then binge watch my chinese drama after. She replied: "Wow! So productive. I will wait until you wake up then we will go. " Lol. When I checked Viki, I still have 1 day to wait for the episode 19 of EN! And I paid premium $10/month but still have to wait that long! Sad and I'm impatient.

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, thartie said:

Same here. Hahaha. Told my friend that I will be sleeping until 1-2pm then binge watch my chinese drama after. She replied: "Wow! So productive. I will wait until you wake up then we will go. " Lol. When I checked Viki, I still have 1 day to wait for the episode 19 of EN! And I paid premium $10/month but still have to wait that long! Sad and I'm impatient.

I am waiting for VIKI sub too. Ahhhh.....:anguished:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u need to pay too i think to stream live in China :x

Yes, that's true. I do have live streaming but it's in Korean shows. But I slowed down in watching Korean Drama because I notice that chinese dramas and fantasy series are getting better and better and their actors are getting handsomer. lol

• Like 1

Calligraphy has often mentioned in this novel turn into drama which made me reminisce the time  when I was in Sophomore High School , during our Civics and Culture subject, at some point, we studied calligraphy and I suck at it. lol  Although, I still love Calligraphy. We called them Lettering. It is an art of writing letters.It has different strokes.

• Like 1