[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

I hope on the main cast, there won't be any replacement.. but I agree we won't know for sure until the season has ended.

It'll be sad tho if it really happen.. SO, I'm trying not to think about it right now....LoL.....

I'm just going to focus on these two.... :P

giphy.gif&key=2e8ca08fc00a8572cafea2d368

@rhaps GOT is rich in story and lore too.. I don't watch it much just some episode here and there.. but I like the Targeryan lore of their rich and tragic history.

But my point is.. there's really no need to compare because Chinese story has its own beauty too. 

• Like 10

@rhaps hahahaa... yeah.. I disagree with that too.. but mostly I think Avenux had a drama fatigue lately.. she's been talking like this for quite some times now about other dramas too. (this is just my personal opinion btw)

Actually there's a lot of spoiler in the Chinese website the vq something..  some in YT even narrated the main book plot :sweatingbullets:.. so I think this is just how it is in their social media. 

Anyway..... anyone want to use this still ? Personally i love bottom/3rd picture:

0076gGSely1fxa9o9y2ifj30v81jiguj.jpg

more:

Spoiler

0076gGSely1fxa9obhur3j30v81jiwn0.jpg

DsQzkrCVsAAB6kv.jpg

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, epinklyn said:
Spoiler

How can he knows that it was NQ who awake the vermillion? Even WGM never mention it was NQ. Since WGM doesnt know who is the real son of hades. Even YanSe also have no idea that it was NQ awake the vermillion.

Sorry, any explanation from novel about this?

• Like 1

The Question I am asking has my interest piqued. 

Spoiler

By the way chingu's  As I started reading the novel, I have a question. at the begining of the Tang Era We all saw a scholar reading a book  who resemble Le Man Man aka Eldest Brother. Do you guys agree or am i reading to much into thie story line. I was also wonder is Ye Su from the drama, the Same Ye Su from the Zhishou Abbey in the Prologue????? 

• Like 1

Hi 

i am new here. I am seriously hooked by this drama. I love both Ning Que and SangSang and the story. The drama has done very well in fighting scene too.

I am now reading the translated novel.

The cast are so spot on. I would be sad if they change the main leads. I hope they continue with the same Ning Que and Sang Sang.

• Like 5

@UnniSarah Yes on all of your question... but personally I'm still not sure about the significance of that event 

Spoiler

Even after I read the book, I'm still confused tbh haha... I can only speculate. I think it happen the same year of SS's birth. 

Maybe someone else can shed some light about this? 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Hi 

i am new here. I am seriously hooked by this drama. I love both Ning Que and SangSang and the story. The drama has done very well in fighting scene too.

I am now reading the translated novel.

The cast are so spot on. I would be sad if they change the main leads. I hope they continue with the same Ning Que and Sang Sang.

@mei2018... Welcome to the thread . Looking forward to your POV in this drama. As someone in this thread said to not believe any rumors. We should all wait for the news to be released OFFICIALLY. I am keeping my fingers crossed and believe so heartedly that this isn’t true. They already have a great cast and the Main Lead has set a standard for this role. Most likely no one will be able to perform is as we as Chen Feiyu in my opinion. 

@lynne22 When I read a boook I love, I process the information like looking through a microscope so that I can enjoy it more. Thanks for answering my questions.:heart::heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I m interested in taking up this drama.. I just wanna know that will there be an intense love triangle? 

Spoiler

I saw a trailer video of character MSS.. It seems that the lead is much invested in her!! Will the story will dragging a lot on their love story.. By seeing MVs of this show, I m rooting for sang sang n ning que!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@lynne22... These still are just what I needed to put a smile on my face . Poor Ning Que, I especially like when he told Sang Sang that she is a big kid now and she doesn't need to bath him anymore. LOL LOL Poor Sang Sang was so sad about it. She wondered why can't she do it. 

Hahaha...that's was one of my fave scene too. 

Did a picture quote on it

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Chingu's I just found out that Dylan Wang is in a Fantasy Drama Names Zi Chuan airing in 2020. So I think all these rumors are false. Yay  Let's celebrate for now.  In this drama he isn't the Main Lead. LOL LOL  That is what I am talking about. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, pangia said:

@UnniSarah thanks for sharing that link but..sigh..he is supporting in there. That means that he could still have time to starr in another drama. *cries again

I'm so sorry, I'm don't have much hope left :bawling:

@pangia   Ever Night hasn't been listed in his profile in Wikipedia or Mydramalist , there is still hope. :D:D  

• Like 3

I need to finish 5 books I have committed to before I finally get to start on the novels. Am so looking forward to it; should be in about 2 weeks.

I am also not going to think anymore on the rumors about CFY and Season 2. I will continue to hope and pray that it all works out and so happy to see this show getting positive word of mouth by fans to increase ratings. 

• Like 5

To all of us who are worried about the rumor, Let's look at it this way: With CFY parents influence in the industry, it will be an insult to their pride and honor if their son gets replace on the very drama  he brought to stardom. And also, they will probably pull some string to keep him, if not they will probably use their wealth and influence to make investors drop their investment and make those veteran supporting casts  leave their roles and leave the drama suffer and struggle financially. I mean, in the first place, CYF family is the reason why they manage to pull all those great actors together, right. That's what the avenuex review said. lol  At least this is what I hope for that they will do and I will be like, good for them because they will go for popularity instead of pure talent! Shame, shame shame. 

CFY and SYR all the way!

• Like 4

I will continue to enjoy this season  regardless. Such a great casts and production.

It does not make sense to replaced the male lead who already estabished as a character.

Because this is the 1st time we see CFY and he is doing great job and has good chemistry with the female lead. So he is already Ning Que.

Years from now, he will likely to be remembered for this role as well.

If it is true that CFY will be replaced. Eventhough, the other guy may be more famous at this time, he will have a big shoe to fill and it will not be easy. So if it was me, I will not accept the role.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, thartie said:

To all of us who are worried about the rumor, Let's look at it this way: With CFY parents influence in the industry, it will be an insult to their pride and honor if their son gets replace on the very drama  he brought to stardom. And also, they will probably pull some string to keep him, if not they will probably use their wealth and influence to make investors drop their investment and make those veteran supporting casts  leave their roles and leave the drama suffer and struggle financially. I mean, in the first place, CYF family is the reason why they manage to pull all those great actors together, right. That's what the avenuex review said. lol  At least this is what I hope for that they will do and I will be like, good for them because they will go for popularity instead of pure talent! Shame, shame shame. 

CFY and SYR all the way!

You know what,  that's true. Although I know that CFY did not use his father or connection for the role and he worked hard on this character, the production would be really stupid to replace him with a more popular actor with a bigger fanbase. Because in the acting dept, CFY won 100 % and as NQ. 

So yes, it would be a big insult to him and his parents. I'm just praying for this rumor to get resolve soon becauae DW fanclub are really sure that he got the role. 

• Like 3

@epinklyn

Regarding your question, about how did Chen pipi knows that NQ awaken the phoenix.. from what I can tell, He didn’t  know for sure. He guessed it.:lol:

NQ came to the library injured. From his checkup, NQ’s injury is just too strange and after knowing the news of the bird’s awakening the night before, it’s not hard for him to connect the dots. It was NQ’s attitude afterward when CPP ask NQ that confirmed his guess. 

• Like 2