[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

12 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

me too, and she's soooo shy aftwerwards :D:D:D 

hehehe yes yes... the way she reacted when BY mentioned abt Rin and the place where the thread was cut... i loved that particular scene the most after the kiss....very small subtle and yet poignant just to make things clear for us to see through her soul n heart...

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, sejabin said:

no woman will stare at Rin in HJH appearance like friend-stare! specially in the middle of the night, at forest, and no one around them!!

hahahaha hillarious post dear.. and who says you cant write.. this is the best piece of the writing... 

but this particular part i quoted... cant agree more than that... so damn perfect on every female out these...

who would want HJH just as friend in that setup...andwae... such yoja obsomita...

5 minutes ago, sejabin said:

since the 1st time I watch TKL pre conference and watching HJH-Yoona body language on the stage I feel like oh oh.. these two seems very close.. body language very comfortable. I pay much attention to this, to every moves evey laughs every gazes every smiles between them, yoona hands, and the most important is HJH's confidence. He is a very shy guy. It's not easy for him to be playful on stage with his co star. with all the cameras around them? hahahaha .. this is the 1st time I watch HJH like this LOL. and I'm happy because the reason of his confidence, smiles, laughs, on stage is my bias Yoona yah... huhuhuhu :wub:

I did re-watching this on youtube for so many times during TKL airing times every time I get confused with the plot story. Like I found some faith in them whenever I watch TKL pre-conference LOL hahahahaha 

truthfully speaking, I'm always have faith in RinSan, just call it gut feeling but my RinSan end game never changed since the very first time I shipped them since that pole dance scene and thankfully my gut feeling never betray me yet :tongue::tongue::tongue: 

and these two BTS and press con attitude really make it hard for me not to ship them in Real, they often in their own world when they think no one is watching (while it's actually camera in every angle) :D:D:D

8 hours ago, beachesonthesky said:

She didn't even shower or change clothes!!! LOL 

Yeah she really stayed by his side... and yes, she really does understand Rin best, I'd say even more than Won does, to the point that by the end, she's able to accurately guess what Rin's plan is even way before he sets it into motion. 

Yeah, like they already had an understanding. I'd wager it's even before the bridge kiss--the super couple-y vibe started when they had that subtly sexy eye contact when they were camping hehe

Not only she understand Rin. But she also do not doubt Rin's actions. She never question Rin when he said he is working with the enemy, she not even mad. She knew that her Rin will never change even when Rin doesn't even explain himself. That's why their love story is pure to me.

51 minutes ago, sejabin said:

- she is so lovely. I like her physically and her personality :D always cheerful and lovely but still sweet.. she is also smart. 

- sis @Juni Asat it's yura hahahaha.. yes she is too crazy LOL hahahaha.. but we need to say thanks to her. before WGM uri HJH chinca chinca chinca introvert. hahaha.. sometimes people need to meet this kind of people and interact with them to be more cheerful xixixixixi ^O^but of course we ship uri HJH with Yoona yah xuxuxuxuxux :kiss_wink:

female korean actress #1 for me is Choi Ji Woo, #2 Park Shin Hye, well I can put Yoona at #3 tho

I think even without yura, Yoona also can drew that cheerfulness our of HJH tho, he has always has the witty sense but he just not showing it to public before, notice his first time in Running Man and the 3rd times in Running Man. 

out of other girls, I shipped HJH with Yoona only, they are just so into each other whenever the camera not zooming at them (or so they thought) :tongue::tongue::tongue: 

ok, edit #2 Yoona, PSH can take #3 :tongue::tongue: 

another of those articles.
http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/41470/20170925/the-king-loves-yoona-shares-thoughts-on-eun-sans-choice-between-wang-won-wang-rin.htm

'The King Loves': YoonA Shares Thoughts On Eun San's Choice Between Wang Won & Wang Rin

(pls read full article, quoted below, only what we are interested in), guess this is a post article after the soompi article here

"Fans are divided about the conclusion of the drama, but the original novel on which it was based on had a similar ending: it has always been Eun San and Wang Rin who would end up together. In a recent interview, YoonA explained why her character chose Wang Rin over Wang Won in their romance period drama. 

"Many people were curious about San's feelings. Even I had to go to the end to realize that Eun San liked Rin," she revealed (via Soompi). However, eventually, Eun San opened up her heart to Wang Rin because he has always come to her rescue. "He always came to save her and showed up whenever she needed support, so I think her heart opened little by little. I think that when she learned it was Rin who saved her on the roof, she fell in love with him."

Advertisement

Moreover, the Girl's Generation member revealed that Eun San has always looked at Wang Won as a friend. It was different for Wang Rin who made the character's heart flutter. 

the-king-loves.png?w=750

10 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

However, eventually, Eun San opened up her heart to Wang Rin because he has always come to her rescue. "He always came to save her and showed up whenever she needed support, so I think her heart opened little by little.

thanks @maryofbethany for the article.

it was Rin her Knight in shining armor not once but always....and she had to fall for him no doubt on that.

49 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

Moreover, the Girl's Generation member revealed that Eun San has always looked at Wang Won as a friend. It was different for Wang Rin who made the character's heart flutter. 

THIS. Means San never had any romantic feelings towards Won. It must be clear in the script that makes Yoona can make that statement. 

10 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

Welcome to the club @a1102 we all dying to hear from him too, missing him so bad :(:( 

Thank you. I was looking for every movie and show that had HJH involved, I think at The King Loves, he was really brilliant. Hopefully he will succeed in the next project. Because, I do not speak English well, so I can't say much. I will follow posts of the topic :)

2 minutes ago, a1102 said:

Thank you. I was looking for every movie and show that had HJH involved, I think at The King Loves, he was really brilliant. Hopefully he will succeed in the next project. Because, I do not speak English well, so I can't say much. I will follow posts of the topic :)

just chill, I also don't speak english well, english is not my mother, father or even neighbour language :joy::joy:

Archived