[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

12 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

and also San not dressed as a high social status lady, no accesoories, but she's dressed as a common woman, no man clothes anymore, I think that simboloze that they are now departing as couple, or even living as a couple.

as of why they not married yet, I think it's because of San's father had just passed away, dunno about korean culture, but in chinese culture, if one of the parents passed away, the couple must get married in 100 days, if 100 days had passed, they have to waited for 3 years before they can get married. anyone know korean culture here? maybe shed a light to this??

off course they are leaving as a couple :D, I am still shaking my head for those people who is still doubting #RinSan ending, there was so many scenes where San rejecting Won's hand, specially on later episodes, if San really choose Won over Rin, nothing can stop them (WonSan) from being together, Dan is not her sister, nothing wrong for her to marry Won.

they bow to Won as a couple, man and woman travelling together,  only two of them.. go figure.. *I can only say it freely in here lol, on the other thread it will only cause war :D *happy in RinSan heaven*

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, xinyue99 said:

they bow to Won as a couple, man and woman travelling together,  only two of them.. go figure.. *I can only say it freely in here lol, on the other thread it will only cause war :D *happy in RinSan heaven*

I don't care tho, I spatz like this in twitter n db too :tongue::tongue: 

3 hours ago, xinyue99 said:

off course they are leaving as a couple :D, I am still shaking my head for those people who is still doubting #RinSan ending, there was so many scenes where San rejecting Won's hand, specially on later episodes, if San really choose Won over Rin, nothing can stop them (WonSan) from being together, Dan is not her sister, nothing wrong for her to marry Won.

And during those days, noble class family members need to get permission from tge king/queen/ CP to get married. I think RinSan already got their blessing from Won. That is the last gift he can gave them as a noble family before they embark their new journey as nobody. 

5 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

And during those days, noble class family members need to get permission from tge king/queen/ CP to get married. I think RinSan already got their blessing from Won. That is the last gift he can gave them as a noble family before they embark their new journey as nobody. 

since Rin had being erase from the Wang family registry I don't think the permission is needed anymore, but I agree that Rin and San went to met Won one last time to get his blessing to start their journey as new person, in the end Won is the person they both hold dearly in their life 

4 hours ago, sejabin said:

we all love him .. btw, I hope u will find ur Rin soon :heart:

seem our standard in watching kdrama male lead rised up to 7th heaven now after watching Rin. huhuhuhu :bawling:

hehehe.. we all love him as Rin and as HJH himself...and thanks for ur wishes.. and in Mama too he played such lovely character i am falling for it (again HJH soooo handsome)...

4 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

couple shared things, including hat. :wub: hubby and wifey hat.

one Q: is that, San wearing Rin's hat?
(or Yoona wearing HJH's hat?)

more like that latter. because in ancient days, noble ladies or unmarried ladies wear hat that has veil, never straw hat.

oh yeah couply thing indeed...

4 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

sigh... I know that feeling, but believe me, your destined lover is waiting for you, maybe the time just not there yet, all the best for you sis :):) 

hehehe hope it happens only if he is like Rin otherwise i'd prefer happily single... but Rin or HJH kind of gentleman is always welcome..

thanks for ur wishes too...

3 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

*hi five chingu :D:D:D

big hi fi chingu dear..

@sejabin LOLOLOLOL.... you and your hilarious conversations... keep them coming...

@xinyue99 @miii carvalho welcome to the thread! 

@Juni Asat I still lol watching the drawing of sohwa scene... wish they have a BTS for that coz I can imagine how hard it is for them to act like so. Rin in all his seriousness and sincerity drawing a portrait and the others have to keep a straight face watching him do that. I am sure they all had a good laugh at the drawing while shooting.

Chingus, I've been busy with stuff coz I will need to travel in 2 more days and then it will be full of meetings. I probably can't come hang out much here this week until Tuesday. 

@sejabin

dear hats off to you for that small conversation and its the best thing to make me laugh after TKIL ended..suh hilarious peice of writing...

you are so spot on with the things between mbc abs pdnim and writer... 

plzzz i need more of those....

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Juni Asat I still lol watching the drawing of sohwa scene... wish they have a BTS for that coz I can imagine how hard it is for them to act like so. Rin in all his seriousness and sincerity drawing a portrait and the others have to keep a straight face watching him do that. I am sure they all had a good laugh at the drawing while shooting.

agree how hard it would be for the cast to not to laugh hysterically at that scene and be in character. it was such ROFL worthy scene. esp HJH he was so serious while drawing  as if his life was on line...bts would be more fun to watch than the scene itself...

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

you

Here....BTS of linyi drawing so hwa 

http://m.imbc.com/program/mboard_view.aspx?progCode=1003528100000100000&objid=kinginlove_sketch&listid=2593545&title=7JiB7IOB7Iqk7LyA7LmY

On 9/23/2017 at 1:22 PM, ktcjdrama said:

@syifa @Nodame @valouu @xcalibur07 @brightsnowy Wanna join us here? Tell your other friends who are RinSan-ers too...

Thank you for tagging me. To be honest I'm quite scared to be in 'shipper's paradise' thread coz of my past experience (cough wgm cough cough):ph34r:. Oh well, don't ask me why but since the TKIL's thread is close permanently and I'm still having withdrawal symptoms especially for RinSan so this is the most suitable place to heal:lol:

In TKIL, my favourite character is Wang Rin. Yoona also said in vlive that Wang Rin character is 'design' to make women fall in love with him (can't remember the exact words) and I too can't help to fall for him. HJH slowly creeping into my bias list because of Wang Rin. I first noticed him because of wgm but never paid any attention at him coz I only watch SoLim couple. Wang Rin made me want to know more about HJH. Then I found this video of HJH and Yoona in 2008. I laughed at one comment saying 'they are all still fetuses' and I couldn't agree more. They were both 18 and HJH was so cute while in his growing phase.

Then I started to watch LOTJ and Topgear Korea. I love him the best in Topgear, it's like watching the different side of him. I even downloaded episode 8 to watch him learn to drift from the drift king Keiichi Tsuchiya. He must be good at racing for them to trust him to learn drifting on the real hilly road with sharp turns. At one point, he nearly drove off the cliff but manage to hit the brake on time. His sensei was so scared but he remain calm:tongue: The only time he failed to remain calm was when he sat on the passenger seat while the drift king racing. 

anyone around for some RinSan discussion..???

and just to let you know the level of my addiction... i am rewatching al the episodes and then cutting it into only RinSan scenes... so that i can watch it n number of time without need to watch anything unwanted .. 

Hello hello guys, sorry I haven't been active, but I just realized something and had to write it down:

From the time San first took care of Rin when he was injured in the fight with Won, to when she was finally rescued from Song In, San never once changed her clothes. Doesn't that mean she stayed by Rin's side day and night and immediately left after so Rin couldn't follow her? So, for give or take, two days (?), San completely let go of taking care of herself to take care of Rin.

And even after that, when Rin and San had their convo outside Teacher Lee's rooms, when San looked terrible (well as terrible as Yoona can look like, lol) after also being almost poisoned to death, Rin still looked at her like she was the most beautiful thing in the world.

48 minutes ago, beachesonthesky said:

Hello hello guys, sorry I haven't been active, but I just realized something and had to write it down:

From the time San first took care of Rin when he was injured in the fight with Won, to when she was finally rescued from Song In, San never once changed her clothes. Doesn't that mean she stayed by Rin's side day and night and immediately left after so Rin couldn't follow her? So, for give or take, two days (?), San completely let go of taking care of herself to take care of Rin.

And even after that, when Rin and San had their convo outside Teacher Lee's rooms, when San looked terrible (well as terrible as Yoona can look like, lol) after also being almost poisoned to death, Rin still looked at her like she was the most beautiful thing in the world.

It was obvious how worried she has been her to be ranting about it to a sleeping Rin.  I dont think there was a scene in between of her leaving the place other than her waiting outside the inn right? Means she was within the vicinity and didnt travel to anywhere else either home or the palace. She stayed close. 

I find it interesting too when she told Rin not to do it or fight Won. Just one look from Rin she already could guess what he is thinking of doing and what she may have to go through. 

And really that scene was the cutest because they were teasing each other very so cutely. It was soo obvious that after the kiss they were already kinda unofficially together. It was already so couply vibe after the kiss. It wasnt officially verbalize yet until Rin confessed about wanting to make her his.

23 minutes ago, sakura22 said:

It was obvious how worried she has been her to be ranting about it to a sleeping Rin.  I dont think there was a scene in between of her leaving the place other than her waiting outside the inn right? Means she was within the vicinity and didnt travel to anywhere else either home or the palace. She stayed close. 

I find it interesting too when she told Rin not to do it or fight Won. Just one look from Rin she already could guess what he is thinking of doing and what she may have to go through. 

And really that scene was the cutest because they were teasing each other very so cutely. It was soo obvious that after the kiss they were already kinda unofficially together. It was already so couply vibe after the kiss. It wasnt officially verbalize yet until Rin confessed about wanting to make her his.

She didn't even shower or change clothes!!! LOL 

Yeah she really stayed by his side... and yes, she really does understand Rin best, I'd say even more than Won does, to the point that by the end, she's able to accurately guess what Rin's plan is even way before he sets it into motion. 

Yeah, like they already had an understanding. I'd wager it's even before the bridge kiss--the super couple-y vibe started when they had that subtly sexy eye contact when they were camping hehe

Archived