[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, miii carvalho said:

Hi everyone, First time I post here, and I'm very happy to find a place where I can read about this ship that got me crazy, sorry for the mistakes, I'm from Brazil I do not speak much English, but I want to be able to continue seeing about Hong Jong Hyun and RinSan and I think this place is perfect

Welcome to the thread Chingu, please invite other RinSan fans that you know to join this thread too, the more the merrier :wub::wub:

1 hour ago, miii carvalho said:

Hi everyone, First time I post here, and I'm very happy to find a place where I can read about this ship that got me crazy, sorry for the mistakes, I'm from Brazil I do not speak much English, but I want to be able to continue seeing about Hong Jong Hyun and RinSan and I think this place is perfect

Welcome to RinSan thread!

Have a good time

48 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

Welcome to the thread Chingu, please invite other RinSan fans that you know to join this thread too, the more the merrier :wub::wub:

Thank you, here in Brazil, many people saw TKL, Jong Hyun and Yoona received a lot of love, HJH much more for the Rin to be such a loyal and handsome character that captured our hearts, the fansub who translates to Portuguese makes comments about the drama, the translators were in love with him hahahahahahaha:wub:

11 minutes ago, miii carvalho said:

Thank you, here in Brazil, many people saw TKL, Jong Hyun and Yoona received a lot of love, HJH much more for the Rin to be such a loyal and handsome character that captured our hearts, the fansub who translates to Portuguese makes comments about the drama, the translators were in love with him hahahahahahaha:wub:

that's very good to hear, pls share with us if it's not too bothering you :D:D

any loves are welcomed :wub::wub:

3 hours ago, miii carvalho said:

your most welcome to this safe heaven for RinSan fans... and hope ull have fun being here.

2 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

it's safer for yoona to comment at Kim Jae Won post tho, less bashing from shipper, poor them :(:(:( 

yes i knew it.... she had to do it just to not to raise eyebrows of haters...

my feeling when it's monday and there's no more TKIL

ezgif-4-9a062a1890.gif

me too exactly same feeling... Missing rinsan and TKIL badly...

3 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

yes i knew it.... she had to do it just to not to raise eyebrows of haters...

I hate those fans, they said they are HJH fans but where are they when HJH got bashed for Rin?? no sound at all but they come to RinSan pics and bashing them, those are the most fake fans ever

3 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

HJH, the real life Wang Rin, the ever gentleman

DKi4pjmUEAAXHrx.jpg

we need a full fledged analysis of this pic...

you know what Yoona was wearing a backless dress here and see how HJH is Gentleman for not even resting his hand on her back. and m sure Yoona must have appreciated his Gentlemanness a bit more this time...

and even MC had to say its uncomfortable for you to where to put ur hands and yoona--HJH burst in laughter.... its must watch moments...

2 hours ago, miii carvalho said:

i cant blame any one in world to fall in love with rinsan and rin.. these 2 are adorable beyond words and we cant stop falling for them.

so you can ask anyone who is a rinsan fan to be here and spread the love...

18 minutes ago, sejabin said:

It's HJH's personality. hands-manner..

he shows this gentleman manner since WGM. he is actualy a very shy person and introvert. he choosed WGM because he was want to be more open and Yura crazyness brings out his playful side. I am so proud of him. he didn't stop at WGM. he wants to be more expressive then he choosed an extreme-Wang Yo role in Moon Lovers. I love him because he choose acting to work and also to bring out more sides and expressions that were hide inside of him. then after Wang Yo, From Rin, he let us seeing his tender and warm side. and u all in here fall for him.. hiehiehiehie for me as Rin, he sucessfully brings out his warm and tender sides, confidently. and this chance comes with a chance to play alongside of my most-beautiful-yoona-in-kpop :bawling: they are jus sooo... for each other. hiks T_T  *moved mode on ... thanks to SJN for creating this role. thanks MBC for bringing HJH and Yoona together on screen :heart:  I hope miracle and fairytale will happen :wub:

I love his personality above all but it's his acting ability that draw me to him at first, now I love all of him.

30 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:
50 minutes ago, sejabin said:

It's HJH's personality. hands-manner..

he shows this gentleman manner since WGM. he is actualy a very shy person and introvert. he choosed WGM because he was want to be more open and Yura crazyness brings out his playful side. I am so proud of him. he didn't stop at WGM. he wants to be more expressive then he choosed an extreme-Wang Yo role in Moon Lovers. I love him because he choose acting to work and also to bring out more sides and expressions that were hide inside of him. then after Wang Yo, From Rin, he let us seeing his tender and warm side. and u all in here fall for him.. hiehiehiehie for me as Rin, he sucessfully brings out his warm and tender sides, confidently. and this chance comes with a chance to play alongside of my most-beautiful-yoona-in-kpop :bawling: they are jus sooo... for each other. hiks T_T  *moved mode on ... thanks to SJN for creating this role. thanks MBC for bringing HJH and Yoona together on screen :heart:  I hope miracle and fairytale will happen :wub:

I love his personality above all but it's his acting ability that draw me to him at first, now I love all of him.

not just you we all love All of him..lol

@sejabin how lovely your words were for HJH and Rin... i feel like after seeing Rin i have raised my standards for any new kdrama lead or even anyone in my real life (though i know finding a Rin in real life is impossible but still i hope ill get to find mine)

@Juni Asat that drawing session was so hilarious... it was so hard for me to control my laughter seeing Rin's way to interpret San's beauty on paper....

I hate those fans, they said they are HJH fans but where are they when HJH got bashed for Rin?? no sound at all but they come to RinSan pics and bashing them, those are the most fake fans ever

absolutely... agree...

4 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

and how could we missed the most obvious hint the director given since the beginning of the story:

Match made in heaven: Butterfly and Flower (Rin and San's family symbol)

DKnV-9kUQAEQQDT.jpg

that's perfect...

this comparison made things clear pretty early on... and SJN was never wrong in dropping hints to be read and deciphered....

Just now, KdramaSwimmer said:

how lovely your words were for HJH and Rin... i feel like after seeing Rin i have raised my standards for any new kdrama lead or even anyone in my real life (though i know finding a Rin in real life is impossible but still i hope ill get to find mine)

actually it's not impossible to find a Rin in real world, it's just sometimes we missed to see them because they usually come in form of a quite and shy form and out of our radar, you just need to open your both your eyes and heart :):) 

9 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

actually it's not impossible to find a Rin in real world, it's just sometimes we missed to see them because they usually come in form of a quite and shy form and out of our radar, you just need to open your both your eyes and heart :):) 

awwwww so nice explaination and i agree.. just like Rin someone adoring me from far away and following me (lol..) but still he has to come and say "my woman" or something otherwise how would i know he is The Rin i am looking all around...hahahaha

jokes aside... i had 1 worst encounter in my life when i hoped he would turn Rin for me but ended up becoming a coward so after that i stopped expecting people to be genuine...

also a cute HJH dose for the day..

andwaeeeeee, uwaeyooo... I just got home, I was away for a short time and TKL thread was closed *facepalm*, lucky me  I can contact @saanjh sena on her IG and found out about this thread. how is everybody doing ? what makes Mod's unhappy on our previous thread ? like again ?? 

*written by @sakura22, I need to reply to this, since the thread is closed, please let me answer it in here :

@xinyue99 I am on Rinsan camp because of Rin, the character first. After Rin I began to fall for hong jong hyun. 

So if the roles are switched, it wont change anything I''' accept RinSan based on the story. :DThat makes it easier really because I will have hong jong hyun for myself. hahaha.I do think that Hong Jong Hyun is perfect as Rin as much as Siwan is perfect as Won. I mean no disrespect by saying this, will it be more effective if the roles are swapped amongst them? Perhaps or maybe not? Because at the moment IMO Hong Jong Hyun is Rin, Siwan is Won. I cant imagine anyone else casted for that characters. 

A : the reason I imagine what if they switched roles was because of so many hates HJH got from this drama, I am not sure if am guessing it right, but it seems Im Siwan has more solid fan base than HJH, so they are watching for Im Siwan. so maybe if Siwan playing Wang Rin and the story ended by RinSan, they will be all ok about that. or  was it simply because missleading preview/montage/posters ?

I read some nasty comments on HJH's IG, such as : U suck, I hate you, and so on.. *I can't remember now..

couple shared things, including hat. :wub: hubby and wifey hat.

one Q: is that, San wearing Rin's hat?
or Yoona wearing HJH's hat?

(me: more like that latter. because in ancient days, noble ladies or unmarried ladies wear hat that has veil, never straw hat.

just a warming-up to officially posting here)

26 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

jokes aside... i had 1 worst encounter in my life when i hoped he would turn Rin for me but ended up becoming a coward so after that i stopped expecting people to be genuine...

sigh... I know that feeling, but believe me, your destined lover is waiting for you, maybe the time just not there yet, all the best for you sis :):) 

and also San not dressed as a high social status lady, no accesoories, but she's dressed as a common woman, no man clothes anymore, I think that simboloze that they are now departing as couple, or even living as a couple.

as of why they not married yet, I think it's because of San's father had just passed away, dunno about korean culture, but in chinese culture, if one of the parents passed away, the couple must get married in 100 days, if 100 days had passed, they have to waited for 3 years before they can get married. anyone know korean culture here? maybe shed a light to this??

21687699_10155778044939777_6060778178297

Archived