Jump to content

[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |


KdramaAddict

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its here... breathless covered appreciation comments for HJH..

hjhp.jpg?w=620&h=930

I don’t usually do this but I’m making an exception since there has been an outpouring of concern for Hong Jong Hyun. I’m explaining my decision because of the recent influx of new readers to this blog. My lovely long-time, regular readers are aware that I don’t usually translate articles or netizen comments upon request because everyone is entitled to their own opinion, good or bad. I don’t usually read what is commented on other websites or blogs, since I’m happily, deliriously, obliviously posting away in my own blissfully ignorant world here. I watch and support what/who rocks my boat

 

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/09/25/compliments-for-hong-jong-hyun/

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

its here... breathless covered appreciation comments for HJH..

hjhp.jpg?w=620&h=930

I don’t usually do this but I’m making an exception since there has been an outpouring of concern for Hong Jong Hyun. I’m explaining my decision because of the recent influx of new readers to this blog. My lovely long-time, regular readers are aware that I don’t usually translate articles or netizen comments upon request because everyone is entitled to their own opinion, good or bad. I don’t usually read what is commented on other websites or blogs, since I’m happily, deliriously, obliviously posting away in my own blissfully ignorant world here. I watch and support what/who rocks my boat

 

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/09/25/compliments-for-hong-jong-hyun/

 

 

Hong Jong Hyun’s acting is daebak. His looks are daebak. His chemistry with Im Si Wan and Yoona is daebak. I can’t sleep tonight. The expression in Rin’s eyes is awesome. Seriously

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kim_nuong said:

 

 

Hong Jong Hyun’s acting is daebak. His looks are daebak. His chemistry with Im Si Wan and Yoona is daebak. I can’t sleep tonight. The expression in Rin’s eyes is awesome. Seriously

 

that was my fav one too and the best one there... i cant sleep even nkw after 1 week of the finale..lol. we have got RINitis.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dina Rensita said:
 

yoona invites kim jae woon to eat, maybe he missed with hong jong hyun wkwkwk

 

 

Great news! Where can you get that information?

 

Maybe she wants to learn to ride motorbike! Hehee

 

kim Jae won is really close to HJH! 

 

Wow on three of them together!!!  :wub::wub::wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kim_nuong said:
26 minutes ago, Dina Rensita said:
 


yoona invites kim jae woon to eat, maybe he missed with hong jong hyun wkwkwk

 

 

Great news! Where can you get that information?

 

Maybe she wants to learn to ride motorbike! Hehee

 

kim Jae won is really close to HJH! 

 

Wow on three of them together!!!  :wub::wub::wub:

Kim Jae Won is Furatai or anyone from JE/JG ?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Kim Jae Won is Furatai or anyone from JE/JG ?

 

 

Yes, he is furatai. He and HJH travelled to Japan on motorbikes themselves. 

 

You can see on HJH IG and KJW IG. 

 

Yoona once commented on KJW IG pic that she wants to practice motorbike 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kim_nuong said:

 

Yes, he is furatai. He and HJH travelled to Japan on motorbikes themselves. 

 

You can see on HJH IG and KJW IG. 

 

Yoona once commented on KJW IG pic that she wants to practice motorbike 

oh oh so they are good friends..

awww yoona wants to try motorbike and what if HJH is willing to offer his help *HJH yoona on bike and vrooming the way he did with her arm in bts*

hahahaha..

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hi everyone, First time I post here, and I'm very happy to find a place where I can read about this ship that got me crazy, sorry for the mistakes, I'm from Brazil I do not speak much English, but I want to be able to continue seeing about Hong Jong Hyun and RinSan and I think this place is perfect
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..