Jump to content

[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |


KdramaAddict

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

already done that via my FB and Youtube commenters :D:D:D 

wowww..great keep up the hard work and spread love for HJH...

ill go and vote for them now onwards.

 

@kim_nuong exactly we are missing him badly and he is nowhere to be seen...we have tough time ahead...

 

handsome HJH

giphy.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you guys for create this beautiful thread. I was feeling sad because The King In Love thread is no longer working and I didn't get enough of RinSan and WonSanRin. I'm glad we have this now. I'm not good at writing since english is not my first languague, well I'm not good at writing in my first language either lol however, I love to read people's thoughts about RinSan. I can't write good because I'm not good at expressing my feelings. I hope I will get beautiful thoughts in this thread. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alisson Rojas said:

Thank you guys for create this beautiful thread. I was feeling sad because The King In Love thread is no longer working and I didn't get enough of RinSan and WonSanRin. I'm glad we have this now. I'm not good at writing since english is not my first languague, well I'm not good at writing in my first language either lol however, I love to read people's thoughts about RinSan. I can't write good because I'm not good at expressing my feelings. I hope I will get beautiful thoughts in this thread. 

welcome to the group Alisson :D:D:D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Alisson Rojas said:

Thank you guys for create this beautiful thread. I was feeling sad because The King In Love thread is no longer working and I didn't get enough of RinSan and WonSanRin. I'm glad we have this now. I'm not good at writing since english is not my first languague, well I'm not good at writing in my first language either lol however, I love to read people's thoughts about RinSan. I can't write good because I'm not good at expressing my feelings. I hope I will get beautiful thoughts in this thread. 

hey chingu welcome to RinSan thread... and hope you'll get your daily dose of RinSan here... reading and swooning over these 2.

also we would still love to see your thoughts if you ever decide to put in words... 

 

thanks for dropping by.. have fun..

3 hours ago, Juni Asat said:
3 hours ago, kim_nuong said:

 

How can I miss this hot guy for such a long time!!!!  :bawling:

me too, and why he gone off the radar for so long, I really missed him :bawling::bawling:

missing him badly... hv no idea what to do in his absence on my screen..

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

hey chingu welcome to RinSan thread... and hope you'll get your daily dose of RinSan here... reading and swooning over these 2.

also we would still love to see your thoughts if you ever decide to put in words... 

 

thanks for dropping by.. have fun..

missing him badly... hv no idea what to do in his absence on my screen..

 

Running man

 

Law of the jungle

 

Log style

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

New post abt yoona.. except below

 

yooc4.jpg?w=620

Glowing much??? Yoona stepped out for a Crocs event, looking fresh, refreshed and sparkly. Not a fan of her frilly white shirt but overall, it’s a pretty outfit which matched the shoes she was there to advertise for. I believe this is her first official solo public event in quite a while, not counting her promotional activities with the rest of Girls’ Generation. Kudos again to her beauty team for giving her flawless makeup and hair again. She is really rocking her bob and I hope she keeps it trimmed at that length for a bit before growing it out. She looks well-rested and relaxed, which I’m glad since she dived into promoting Girls’ Generation’s new album right after she wrapped The King Loves

 

 

full article here..

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/09/25/yoona-shines-at-crocs-event/

2 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

downloaded and watched RM and LOTJ, now hunting for Log Style and that auto something :D ;D 

from where u downloaded both ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

 

Now I shall speak from my shipper’s heart that she seems to be wearing more red and plaid nowadays, which is a colour and print favoured by someone. The practical, realistic side of me is quite certain the two are just good friends, but I shall let my shipper’s imagination run wild occasionally to make myself happy. HEH

 

and I remember someone said in VLIVE when the fans give him blue coz he’s a male, “I hope they give me RED tho” :wink::wink::wink: 
but it’s best for them to lay low too if they infact have something between them, too muc exposure is not good especially with those still sour WSS and HJH with others crazy shippers

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Juni Asat said:

and I remember someone said in VLIVE when the fans give him blue coz he’s a male, “I hope they give me RED tho” :wink::wink::wink: 
but it’s best for them to lay low too if they infact have something between them, too muc exposure is not good especially with those still sour WSS and HJH with others crazy shippers

why i dint see that part in the vlive interview... where did he mention abt red... i need it can anyone share link.

 

 

lay low am happy with that... no need to come in open just to become vulnerable to those crazy people. we are happy with our imaginations going as wild as possible...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..