[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

breathless new post on Hong Jong Hyun..

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/09/22/need-for-speed/

excerpts below..

hjh2.jpg?w=620

Speed gets Hong Jong Hyun chatting. I started following Top Gear Korea ever since he was announced to be one of the hosts. Didn’t post anything about it here since I didn’t think it would appeal to most. But since we are all about Hong Jong Hyun now, thought I’ll post my fave videos of him from the series. I don’t race but I love watching racing and stuff like these

5 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

breathless new post on Hong Jong Hyun..

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/09/22/need-for-speed/

excerpts below..

Speed gets Hong Jong Hyun chatting. I started following Top Gear Korea ever since he was announced to be one of the hosts. Didn’t post anything about it here since I didn’t think it would appeal to most. But since we are all about Hong Jong Hyun now, thought I’ll post my fave videos of him from the series. I don’t race but I love watching racing and stuff like these

HJH really loves to race, his face lit up everytime he's behind the wheel, you guys notice something similiar from TKIL bts?? :tongue::tongue: 

@saanjh sena thank you so much for the link and now i am feeling bad why i dint watch it earlier m their vlive video was so spot on in revealing the plot but not in clear words.

when HJH explained the chemistry first wonsan, wonrin and then how shyly, subtly and hesitantly he mentioned u would see rinsan chemistry too (that was very very nice way to tell).

then how he mentioned one line of the drama "ill cut the thread for you" the very first confession from Rin in the drama....

and i LOVED their bonding... cutest people alive on earth.....So so cute and sweet...

HJH did consider himself handsome after shower... hahahaha i cant deny the fact as @Juni Asat already described his Wet personality to be perfect combination of Hot and Coldness... hahahaha...

i need him on new drama with so many shower scenes....

1 hour ago, Juni Asat said:

HJH really loves to race, his face lit up everytime he's behind the wheel, you guys notice something similiar from TKIL bts?? :tongue::tongue: 

i am yet to watch the videos (was busy whole day with real life ) and will be back with my observation and scrutiny..:sweatingbullets:

lastly.. why its so silent here...???

Breathless covering another interview of Yoona where she talks abt her kiss with HJH:

Excerpts below:

tkly1-e1506186643421.png?w=620&h=288

FINALLY. I’m surprised someone didn’t ask earlier. Yoona is asked by a reporter about her kissing scene with Hong Jong Hyun and boy, she ends up divulging how precious Hong Jong Hyun is as a person. I was pleasantly surprised at how candid she was despite the reporter noting that she was a little disconcerted when asked about the kissing scene. I thought she would elaborate on the process of filming the scene. But she ended up talking about Hong Jong Hyun instead. And I gotta say, it was quite an eye opener. I don’t know how open Yoona usually is at interviews but she basically praises Hong Jong Hyun to the skies.

Full Interview below:

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/09/23/yoona-shares-about-kissing-hong-jong-hyun-and-how-lovely-he-is-in-real-life/

3 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

ahh my bad... i feel like i am here always and will remain here forever... lol

i need to go back to my real life but dont want to....stuck in between..

I am sorry, I miss HJH's Voice so much so, I am watching Style Log which He is one of MCs

Archived