Quantcast
KdramaSwimmer

[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

5 minutes ago, inpoopylovemadness said:

I wonder who she went to the restaurant with *my delulu mind is going wild* :kiss_wink:

mine too :D:D

• Like 2

I have saw some fans sharing Japanese version DVD teaser…!!! Want to watch the drama again.... My RinSan~~~~~ :love: Japanese version teaser cut pretty well~~ 

Here are some video clips on YouTube:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

I upload all the episodes in my YT channel so I can watched it anytime :tounge_wink:

Won't it be caught by MBC? As I upload the related video clips, It always said I don't follow the copyright and forced me to delete immediately...:bawling:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Diana Ho said:

Won't it be caught by MBC? As I upload the related video clips, It always said I don't follow the copyright and forced me to delete immediately...:bawling:

I upload as private only, that's why not asked to delete :P:P

• LOL 2

On 12/11/2018 at 6:02 PM, Juni Asat said:

i just have too do this :D:D

You really did a great job :love:

I also want to share the pictures I saw..... :wub: Miss them so much... They really have lots of coincidence :P

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrNfvn8D1Pd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=f3v5l2gdbxrr

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 2

This fanpost made me recall the memories of TKIL...:heart: Really miss RinSan but there are few news of them these days :bawling: I've just review the original novel again and want to rewatch the drama recently...

• Like 2

@Diana Ho me too :bawling: how I wish some director out there actually paid attention to their top the chart chemistry and cast them together again in a new drama :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

@Diana Ho me too :bawling: how I wish some director out there actually paid attention to their top the chart chemistry and cast them together again in a new drama :dissapointed_relieved:

I imagine they cast in the drama like Mr.Sunshine or Chicago Typewriter... Deep and sorrowful love during the war in the beginning of 20th Century... Or the romantic comedy like Kim Eun Suk' s drama, such as Goblins or Secret Garden..:heart: However, I still like Song Ji Na' s script the most... I love her thought of "love" which showed in the drama, just like TKIL builds love on respect, loyal, belief, and more..... that cannot be described easily...

• Like 2

Haha~~ Saw a nice picture:D Merry Christmas everyone :heart: And let's keep our shippy heart burning in new year~~~:wub:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 2/22/2019 at 3:11 AM, Juni Asat said:

Rin & San in their wedding dress

Want more awesome work :wub::wub:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Diana Ho said:

Want more awesome work :wub::wub:

thank you, will try to find some time to make more :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

• Like 1