Quantcast
KdramaSwimmer

[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

3 minutes ago, inpoopylovemadness said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes just wait.  I read that her fans  know about this but  keep a hush hush :D. Gosh I’m waiting eagerly too , It’s time for Yoona to be able

to date comfortably with the man he loves.

:kiss_wink: no wonder she has been singing lots of love song. 

And looks so glowing and her loves for red clothes :D:D

• Like 2

I missed that RinSan promotion moments :cry::anguished:

Actually that Press Conference was a big gave away of the OTP,

Won joined by San and then Rin, but San only joined by Rin, not Won :D:D

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

I missed that RinSan promotion moments :cry::anguished:

Actually that Press Conference was a big gave away of the OTP,

Won joined by San and then Rin, but San only joined by Rin, not Won :D:D

They both are so obvious right? It’s like Won doesn’t exist :D

The shy gaze, gestures, and awkwardness between them are such big giveaways. You can sense  how these celebrities have something going on through press confrence such as Yoona keep leaning towards him and giggling together. 

These kind of body languages  cannot be ignored

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_IKwZJN7srTVHvTomGiF

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQLBb9OozMyXTsxXFMtzk

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlnTyZMZDQp3HjBFqniK1

• Like 3

and their body language too was a big giveaway, Yoona seems to always more close to HJH, almost felt like they are keep searching for each other

• Like 3

their BTS was the fuel that make our shippy heart burn even larger over time :D:D

the feel.. the touch... their body language... how they seems to forget the others when they are together.... :heart::heart:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

their BTS was the fuel that make our shippy heart burn even larger over time :D:D

the feel.. the touch... their body language... how they seems to forget the others when they are together.... :heart::heart:

I’m so sad that I joined this ship late. I can’t stop spazzing ever since :wub:

I have no regret. I have few ships but this is the couple that might be the first one to sail kyaaah 

990BA73359CDF4FC0E5D32

Yoong’s face is so small 

• Like 3

I love their shy flirty chat about this

HJH: Your face is so small

YA: No, It's because your hand is so big

me: kyaaaaa :lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh.... I have been to Yoona's fanmeeting on Sunday, and as I saw her wearing red suits..... I screamedin my heart that HJH also loves that color~~~ :heart: 

And the fanmeeting is also nice, her Chinese is pretty well that almost doesn't need translator:D

When it comes to TKIL' s behind, I remembered a scene in making USB... Seems like Yoona want to say "ByeBye".. I don't know, it looks like she was speaking Chinese, but Siwan still cannot understand what she said. However, HJH soon realized what she want to say and poke fun at her:lol: But poor Siwan still cannot get what they were doing...:lol: So cute and sweet RINSAN:kiss_wink::heart:

Oh... I want to re-watch TKIL and Making... And welcome new friends coming~~~:kiss_wink: RinSan's red ship is still sailing~~~~ :love:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Diana Ho said:

Oh.... I have been to Yoona's fanmeeting on Sunday, and as I saw her wearing red suits..... I screamedin my heart that HJH also loves that color~~~ :heart: 

And the fanmeeting is also nice, her Chinese is pretty well that almost doesn't need translator:D

When it comes to TKIL' s behind, I remembered a scene in making USB... Seems like Yoona want to say "ByeBye".. I don't know, it looks like she was speaking Chinese, but Siwan still cannot understand what she said. However, HJH soon realized what she want to say and poke fun at her:lol: But poor Siwan still cannot get what they were doing...:lol: So cute and sweet RINSAN:kiss_wink::heart:

Oh... I want to re-watch TKIL and Making... And welcome new friends coming~~~:kiss_wink: RinSan's red ship is still sailing~~~~ :love:

Saw Clip of her in RED SUIT  in and I squealed so hard too.  Look at her singing so shyly, girl is glowing  in love.

Her Chinese pronunciation is really good. Yoong is really hardworking ... no wonder fans love her so much...

I hope when the time comes fans will be accepting of this relationship. She deserves it!! :love:

Rinsan is not just still sailing. It already sailed so far away and we just need to wait and say congratulation to our Red Ship kyaaah!!!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

I'll wait patiently for the happy news for us all to throw a party :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

We have to be patient but I’m already having a party inside my heart :kiss_wink:

tkly1-e1506186643421.png

I may be delulu about this but I feel like Yoona song lyrics and song choices have been directed towards our Red sweet  boy 

Spoiler

I just loved it when she samg this song because of how sweet her voice is and it means she has moved on from any past . How she has truely met the one now.

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/%E6%98%8E%E5%B9%B4%E4%BB%8A%E6%97%A5-next-year-today.html

Next Year, Today

If the chandelier collapsed on me
Perhaps I would no longer be alive
Though your love does not exist, I don’t see the need to keep any distance from it
Perhaps I’m severely in denial
Perhaps I do deserve any love
Stay in my bed for ever and dream
I won’t be melancholy for the rest of my life

Perhaps we need to live our lives bravely
I might as well make a new wish
To overcome this breakup
In exactly a year, please stop being insomniac
My mattress will never be the same
If I have the luck to meet you again
Or else I would simply wait for you at my companion’s wedding banquet apprehensively
In exactly a year, we’ll be separated for a year
Yet who could get used to the feeling of leaving you for 60 years
But I still hope that I can recognize your children
And hear your last goodbye before I leave eternally

The fact that I’ve met you during my lifetime proves that I’ve lucked out

However I never realized until today, that I’ve truly been alive

• Like 3