Quantcast
KdramaSwimmer

[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

I don't know what happen, but my post got deleted on previously pages. I'm gonna re-post it again because I would like t o share the gifs with rin-san fans. 

wu3lZwy.gif 

I just love the way they run together. It's like they are helping each other out. It's one of my favorite scenes of them. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, BlueWater38 said:

oops..please delet this post. I think I posted double. Sorry and thank you. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Finally, Hong Jong Hyun new project, even tho I don't quite agree with the character choosen (he will play as the second lead that get the girl... AGAIN) but I'm really glad that we'll get to see him in new drama again:

hong jong hyun will play top star in new drama

Hong Jong Hyun has chosen his new drama, Absolute Boyfriend, with Girl’s Day Minah and Yeo Jin Goo. He did say he would consider doing a rom-com and he has. He will play a top star, Ma Wang Joon. Yeo Jin Goo will play a robot who is the stuff of dreams of the leading lady who desires a perfect boyfriend. Filming will start in July and the production team has yet to secure a network for broadcast.

I’m actually a bit disappointed HJH chose this drama for his small screen comeback. I was hoping he would opt for something gritty and dark. Plus, I’m no fan of Minah and Yeo Jin Goo, whom I assume are the main OTP. The only plus point is that HJH would probably dressed to the nines’ as a top star. And the narative isn’t up my alley at all.

Sigh. It would be hard for him to find a character to beat Rin since Rin was just incredible. Maybe he’s playing a bad boy in the new drama and even if the narrative sucks, I’ll just watch it to ogle him.

source:

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/06/01/hong-jong-hyun-will-play-top-star-in-new-drama/

and guys, don't forget to join the drama's new group in soompi, see you all there :wink::wink:

• Like 6

:heart: According to breathlesssurvival's blog, HJH said in an interview with a Taiwanese program (which she generously translated :thumbsup:) that YOONA IS ONE OF HIS THREE CLOSEST FRIENDS!!! 

:scream::love::mrgreen:

"From the fullness of the heart, the mouth speaks..." :yum:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Eun-San said:

:heart: According to breathlesssurvival's blog, HJH said in an interview with a Taiwanese program (which she generously translated :thumbsup:) that YOONA IS ONE OF HIS THREE CLOSEST FRIENDS!!! 

:scream::love::mrgreen:

"From the fullness of the heart, the mouth speaks..." :yum:

OHHHHH .. any relationship starts from being close.. and it is better if Yoona becomes one of the closest!! :love: ... closest can be mean:

1. you both texting everyday on IMessage

2. you both go to cafeteria or restaurant together

3. you both send happy birthday message to each other

4. you both knows bad/good habbits of each other

5. you both want to spent vacation or holiday together!!

:relaxed: :heart: thankyou Eunsani for this hot news and thank you breathsurvival for the translations xuxuxuxux... saranghae yo!! *hugsssssssss 

• Like 5

On 15 June 2018 at 8:42 PM, Sejabini said:

OHHHHH .. any relationship starts from being close.. and it is better if Yoona becomes one of the closest!! :love: ... closest can be mean:

1. you both texting everyday on IMessage

2. you both go to cafeteria or restaurant together

3. you both send happy birthday message to each other

4. you both knows bad/good habbits of each other

5. you both want to spent vacation or holiday together!!

:relaxed: :heart: thankyou Eunsani for this hot news and thank you breathsurvival for the translations xuxuxuxux... saranghae yo!! *hugsssssssss 

:blush: You're welcome , chingu... Huggsss :wub:

oh, how I miss your posts here... :bawling: your scenes, dialogues, songs, and fan fiction on RinSan used to light up and set ablaze this thread... :heart:

:blush: let's continue to believe that HJH-Yoona's overly-close friendship will remain strong and even lead to an even closer relationship in the future...:mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1