[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2018/5/4 at 12:02 AM, yul12n2 said:

Credit : J EnTertainment

It’s been 8 months since we last saw them yet I still miss them so much especially our blue knight Wang Rin Gongja. Do you???

Yeah... I also miss them so much... :bawling:

And Yoona has new movie "EXIT" as her next project... When HJH has new one too... :bawling:

20180504  HJH IG update~

20180504  Yoona's IG update~

Though I think HJH's pic is for the up coming Parents' Day of Korea... (Korean celebrate on May 7 or 8... I am not sure)

And Yoona's is for the museum she went in New York...

But that's also a cool coincidence that they were both post the pic about flowers... :grin::blush::heart:

On 5/7/2018 at 9:10 PM, yul12n2 said:

@KdramaSwimmer chingu, who is that at your profile picture? What’s the title of the drama at your background picture if I may ask?

sorry for late reply chingu..

drama is A Poem A Day or You Who Forget The Poetry. and actor is Lee Jun Hyuk aka uri Dr. Ye...

you can give this drama a try its really very nice.

@RPM thank you dear for replying when i couldn't... how are you ???

10 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

sorry for late reply chingu..

drama is A Poem A Day or You Who Forget The Poetry. and actor is Lee Jun Hyuk aka uri Dr. Ye...

you can give this drama a try its really very nice.

@RPM thank you dear for replying when i couldn't... how are you ???

I'm fine. Miss you alot and now again met on shippers war ...lol :joy::bawling:but I'm teamMinho. 

But about other ❤RinSan chingus❤ and what's going on with Hjh with new agency he changed little bit and piercing :D hoping for good project news.

2 hours ago, RPM said:

I'm fine. Miss you alot and now again met on shippers war ...lol :joy::bawling:but I'm teamMinho. 

But about other ❤RinSan chingus❤ and what's going on with Hjh with new agency he changed little bit and piercing :D hoping for good project news.

lol yeah shipper war is so common these days. good to know you are good and am Ye Line...

HJH.. missing him too.hope to see him on screen soon.

Recently, I reviewed The Love King again. 5 months in 2018, Hong Jong Hyun didn't have film project. I really miss him. I look forward to receiving good news.

p/s: I miss everyone. Sorry because longtime no back

Actually, I have seen his friend's IG update mentioned about "script reading until whole night"... And HJH seems like exercising so hard at his friend's gym which has already opened lately.... I think maybe we could wait for the news recently...??? Also, Yoona has movie "EXIT" as her next project, maybe we could look forward to HJH or TKIL team's support news while she filming few weeks later??? :blush:

I also miss TKIL and HJH-Yoona, too..... And I even cannot concentrate on another dramas after TKIL.... I love RinSan's romance so badly.... and crazy about HongIm CP's chemistry so seriously..... :heart::heart::bawling: I've reviewed the drama recently... follow their news... Really glad that they were still keep in touch until now... And Yoona seems laughing sweet to HJH while he was joking~~~ Though we cannot see their IG following each other or leaving comment until now.... Makes me so depressed... But I believe they are still have connection, either just friendship, special friendship, or the other that we hoped.... :blush::blush::blush:

BTW~~~ hope the shippers can come here and following them together if you can~~~~ :heart::heart: Also miss everyone.....

180511  HJH's friend IG update~~ Had mentioned "script".... 

180503 HJH's Weibo update~~ (I cannot know what he was reading... But hope that's new script... :bawling:)

OESUc1V.jpg

180504  HJH's Weibo update~~

w99aTzt.jpg

180510  HJH's Weibo update~~ (Different pic~~ sometimes he will update different pic on weibo...)

6yOdlHx.jpg

180511  HJH's Weibo update~~

P58CP8M.jpg

CknoUf2.jpg

NZtU2FQ.jpg

I don't know what happen, but my post got deleted on previously pages. I'm gonna re-post it again because I would like t o share the gifs with rin-san fans. 

wu3lZwy.gif 

I just love the way they run together. It's like they are helping each other out. It's one of my favorite scenes of them. 

Archived