[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

6 minutes ago, beachesonthesky said:

She didn't even shower or change clothes!!! LOL 

Yeah she really stayed by his side... and yes, she really does understand Rin best, I'd say even more than Won does, to the point that by the end, she's able to accurately guess what Rin's plan is even way before he sets it into motion. 

Yeah, like they already had an understanding. I'd wager it's even before the bridge kiss--the super couple-y vibe started when they had that subtly sexy eye contact when they were camping hehe

Bwahahaa..   maybe just watched her face off eye booger, just in case Rin wakes up ya know. Has to look her best. LOL 

She does indeed. I love that despite knowing Rin in the shortest time, she was able to really understand him. All since the talk they had at the street when Rin kinda lied to her. Rin had little words and a lot of actions. I find it impressive that San was able to read him accurately. Well not a surprise since she is smart and they both have shared a lot more personal thoughts to each other. 

Even when Rin didnt explain there and then only promising to do it later, San didnt doubt or waver. She still trusts Rin. 

That is true, her stare at the resting place was a mix of admiration, appreciation and love. Hahaha.. its so romantic with the light from the bonfire. Why cant they wake up next to each other? Lol although its expected of Rin to keep a respectable distance.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_ovmxr2rhDU1vdif55o5_400.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh0yQORVBhers6WzjtAOW

hi guys! i have been a silent lurker here. i am also having my rinsan withdrawal so i decided to post. anyway, the above scene was the first time i ship rinsan. i could instantly feel hjh and yoona's chemistry. it's just so different. the way rin looks at san.. if that isnt the look of love then i dont know what is.  i was subtly shipping them not knowing they are going to end up together. it is my first time to ship the second lead, and boy i wasnt wrong. haha

@KdramaSwimmer @sakura22 @liltash85 @cherryblossomzz @beachesonthesky @lolly84 @saanjh sena @louisawatson @rawrsaidmia @ktcjdrama @janglover @SakuraUchiha @sejabin @Callie Jung @yara530 @Juni Asat @syifa @hari_jo @kim_nuong @doraemimi  @Alisson Rojas @Dina Rensita @siobhanne @imaw78 @brightsnowy @Nodame @valouu @miii carvalho @xinyue99 @xcalibur07 @joojanah @teplicate100 @ireneagasshi @figchen @larosa

Dearly beloved RinSaners, (there should be more RinSan shippers out there, ... sorry if i missed out your names.) Was thinking, why not we come boost up this thread for RinSan, any videos, gifs, or analysis that you posted at 'elsewhere', could you consider transfer here? say anything related to RinSan in MV, fanart, articles, posts analyzing RinSan/Rin/San, you may transfer all here to this thread solely delicated for RinSan. 

i dedicate to you, my WangRin-Household, collections of RinSan dialogues. this is what i enjoy doing most for ALL my past dramas (Healer / W2worlds / Goblin /Remember... etc)! i collects dialogues, and quotes, i treasured them above all. i will slowly complete this collection week by week, vowed to devoted myself to this. 

Because in my areas of ministry, the best honest way to making a stand, proving and defending, is always in 'scripture interpret scripture', direct autograph (manuscript) instead of Apographa, persona; dialogues than metaphor, words than signs,  simplicity than elogence, to defend your grounds. so collection of characters' quotes are my interests in all my previous dramas. Direct, simple, authentic, raw. Let the character himself 'speaks' for himself.

reporting to KdramaSwommer's tagging (gentle persuasion) , i return here.

it shall be long, so it will be in spoiler;

Spoiler

Rin & San:

Rin: “I commanded her. I was the one who put the men who were murdered in that house. I was also the one who ordered her to go to that house. She is the woman I love… The woman I love was captured… and is bleeding. What man would not interfere? – E5

Rin “… a happy memory. You can often think about them, throughout your life. When life becomes difficult, and you need something to lean on, that is what memories are supposed to be.” – E6

Rin: “you don’t forget things like that! Look at me, Lady San. I’ll find a way. If Han Cheon finds out about this, sure he’ll make a fuss, but we’ll find a way so… you won’t be able to endure it, being with someone like him, harbouring those feelings, you won’t last a day!” – E7

Rin: “I should have brought a carriage… you’re laughing… I see it now, even when it’s covered.  It’s a relief i was worried you would be crying all the time.
San: “I see... you were worried about me all this time…”
Rin: “I was.” - E7

San: “he wouldn’t be able to endure it.  He doesn’t seem like someone who can hold something back.”
Rin (and me?... How do you think I will be?)
San: “that person, I’d like him to continue to not know in the future. Go on living without knowing it and then come to forget it.”
Rin (try to guess my feelings too.)
San: “I suppose I will have to live the rest of my life with this covering. He wont be finding out where I am living and doing what anyway.”
Rin: “But I know.” – E7

Rin to San: “Because you were, the woman my master loved. He loved you from the start.” – E8

Rin to San: “Any Injuries?... it’s a relief. That you didn’t get any beating. That you are not injured.” – E10

Rin to San: “your father is safe with your Master Lee, he is now with Master Lee... are you hurt… I was so afraid of losing you.” – E12
(first direction confession)

R “Wait…. Don’t move.… he’ll be expecting it.  He’s always prepared. Sometimes, I hope he doesn’t overthink things. But he doesn’t stop thinking. He keeps thinking nonstop…. you might make it worse if you touch it… Have a good night.” – E12

Rin:

Rin to Won: “Can you tell from one’s blood, how decent that person is, or how much he cares for the people, everyone has the same red blood, so I cannot tell. That is why I ignore the Bloodline, and focus on the Person.” – E3

Rin to dad: “I only have to be careful from time to time, but I feel bad for the crown prince, He cannot show what is truly in his heart, to the king or the Queen, What kind of a son, would get so nervous whenever he sees their parents?” – E3

Rin to Won: “There are countless people trying to bring you down at whatever the cost. But you don’t know what you shouldn’t say or do.... That’s why, why are you standing up for someone who may be out of the king’s favour... My own biological brother is eyeing your seat on the throne, Crown Prince! How can you be so sure I don’t feel the same way?” – E3

Rin to Won: “There are birds that can’t smile within a cage.” – E4

Rin to Won: “give it to her yourself, she will like that.”- E6

(Remembering what Won said “That’s why I can make this request on you. To ask you to bring to me the woman, I behold in my heart. Me, as a man, to you, another man.”
Rin to dad: “she is not someone I can hold romantic feelings for.” – E7

Rin: “please send me instead of my sister. I will go there as a non-service hostage. I will go wherever you tell me to. I can go to the front line. Or I can even go to build a rampart or dig stone. I will go wherever you tell me to for as long as you want me there. Until you tell me to return. I will not come back… I prefer that he does not know… he will blame you for a few days, but he will forget me soon… he will not. He loves and respects you.” – E8

Rin: “As I thought, His Highness does not have any idea. I wish to leave, not because of His Highness. I wish to leave… because of me… it is because my heart is crumbling piece by piece every day.” – E9

Rin to Dan: “the closer you are. The worse you will feel. 12 times more… that is why, you must give up… No. I think we are so much alike. Dan-ah, I am sorry. I am really sorry. I came to say that.” – E9

Rin to Won, “In that case, why did you hold onto her?... have you asked her, if she would stay by your side?...  what if she says no… when you ask her?… are you going to make a huge cage for her?
… what if she is unhappy? What if she is unhappy in your cage? … How could you be so sure?” – E11

Rin to JangEui: “I kept looking back, I was never like this before… I keep recalling, I am regretting why I told her that… how I wish I hadn’t let her go like that…. ever since then, I can’t stop thinking about it, keeps thinking in my mind.”– E12

Won asked San: “Why did you ask me not to chose you as my wife?  Is it because you have someone else in mind?”
S: “I found out that for Young Master Lin to stay, Lady Dan had to become your wife..,  Well, I will just go and …”
“… Its fine… I am worried about my father, if you hear about him… Can I ask you to look after my father…”
“… Master Lin fought with the king’s soldiers for me, So... “ – E11

am in the midst of compiling, not done yet, there should even be changes, i will rewatch a 3rd round from this coming weekend, Sat/Sun nites. Then i will do a weekly summary per ep touch on the quotes of that ep.

hereby i report to Rin's household, joinin u guys late.(oh, i forget, he is anonymous now. )

(@kdramaSwimmer, thanks for this RinSan, that is a second chance for us. actually i should be thankful that we have a RinSan happy-ending and stop saddened over the MT locked down, yes i was devastated. but this RinSan thread is a second chance i will treasure and try to behave. i actually pray that as long as MBC give me RinSan Happy ending, i will wants nothing else, and will be satisfied like never before since my long 17 yrs dramawatching history, never has i desired a happy ending that much more than anything! yet  when i had a happy ending, i covet a chance to finally defend Rin. i fret when MT closed down, so i sinned. now i repent and will behave here.)

- gratified mary

@sejabin your pd nim conversation is hillarious I have to try my best not to went LOL in front of the screen while I was supposed to working instead of checking soompi and comment.

well, for me, Rin always get my attention, ever since the very first episode when he first see San after 7 years, especially when he's all drenched under the rain in doota mountain, his figure and hands with the voice over win me over and that's when I started to find about who is this guy playing Rin

9 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@KdramaSwimmer @sakura22 @liltash85 @cherryblossomzz @beachesonthesky @lolly84 @saanjh sena @louisawatson @rawrsaidmia @ktcjdrama @janglover @SakuraUchiha @sejabin @Callie Jung @yara530 @Juni Asat @syifa @hari_jo @kim_nuong @doraemimi  @Alisson Rojas @Dina Rensita @mili carvalho

and some of the chingus here, which i will tag later.

dearly beloved RinSaners, Selfless-shippers, (there should be more... sorry if i really missed out your names.)
i delicate to you, my WangRin-Household, what i do best and enjoy doing for ALL my past dramas (Healer / W2worlds / Goblin /Remember)... i collects dialogues, and quotes, i treasured them above all because in my areas of ministry, the best honest way. is always

'scripture interpret scripture', direct autograph instead of apograph, so collection of characters' quotes are my interests. Direct, simple, raw. Let the character himself 'speak' for himself .

reporting to KdramaSwommer's tagging and gentle persuasion, i quit on my way out back to dramabeans, i return here.

Reveal hidden contents

Rin & San:

Rin: “I commanded her. I was the one who put the men who were murdered in that house. I was also the one who ordered her to go to that house. She is the woman I love… The woman I love was captured… and is bleeding. What man would not interfere? – E5

Rin “… a happy memory. You can often think about them, throughout your life. When life becomes difficult, and you need something to lean on, that is what memories are supposed to be.” – E6

Rin: “you don’t forget things like that! Look at me, Lady San. I’ll find a way. If Han Cheon finds out about this, sure he’ll make a fuss, but we’ll find a way so… you won’t be able to endure it, being with someone like him, harbouring those feelings, you won’t last a day!” – E7

Rin: “I should have brought a carriage… you’re laughing… I see it now, even when it’s covered.  It’s a relief i was worried you would be crying all the time.

San: “he wouldn’t be able to endure it.  He doesn’t seem like someone who can hold something back.”
San: “that person, I’d like him to continue to not know in the future. Go on living without knowing it and then come to forget it.”
San: “I suppose I will have to live the rest of my life with this covering. He wont be finding out where I am living and doing what anyway.”

Rin to San: “Because you were, the woman my master loved. He loved you from the start.” – E8

Rin to San: “Any Injuries?... it’s a relief. That you didn’t get any beating. That you are not injured.” – E10

Rin to San: “your father is safe with your Master Lee, he is now with Master Lee... are you hurt… I was so afraid of losing you.” – E12

R “Wait…. Don’t move.… he’ll be expecting it.  He’s always prepared. Sometimes, I hope he doesn’t overthink things. But he doesn’t stop thinking. He keeps thinking nonstop…. you might make it worse if you touch it… Have a good night.” – E12

Rin:

Rin to Won: “Can you tell from one’s blood, how decent that person is, or how much he cares for the people, everyone has the same red blood, so I cannot tell. That is why I ignore the Bloodline, and focus on the Person.” – E3

Rin to dad: “I only have to be careful from time to time, but I feel bad for the crown prince, He cannot show what is truly in his heart, to the king or the Queen, What kind of a son, would get so nervous whenever he sees their parents?” – E3

Rin to Won: “There are countless people trying to bring you down at whatever the cost. But you don’t know what you shouldn’t say or do.... That’s why, why are you standing up for someone who may be out of the king’s favour... My own biological brother is eyeing your seat on the throne, Crown Prince! How can you be so sure I don’t feel the same way?” – E3

(Remembering what Won said “That’s why I can make this request on you. To ask you to bring to me the woman, I behold in my heart. Me, as a man, to you, another man.”

Rin: “please send me instead of my sister. I will go there as a non-service hostage. I will go wherever you tell me to. I can go to the front line. Or I can even go to build a rampart or dig stone. I will go wherever you tell me to for as long as you want me there. Until you tell me to return. I will not come back… I prefer that he does not know… he will blame you for a few days, but he will forget me soon… he will not. He loves and respects you.” – E8

Rin: “As I thought, His Highness does not have any idea. I wish to leave, not because of His Highness. I wish to leave… because of me… it is because my heart is crumbling piece by piece every day.” – E9

Rin to Dan: “the closer you are. The worse you will feel. 12 times more… that is why, you must give up… No. I think we are so much alike. Dan-ah, I am sorry. I am really sorry. I came to say that.” – E9

Rin to Won, “In that case, why did you hold onto her?... have you asked her, if she would stay by your side?...  what if she says no… when you ask her?… are you going to make a huge cage for her?
… what if she is unhappy? What if she is unhappy in your cage? … How could you be so sure?” – E11

Rin to JangEui: “I kept looking back, I was never like this before… I keep recalling, I am regretting why I told her that… how I wish I hadn’t let her go like that…. ever since then, I can’t stop thinking about it, keeps thinking in my mind.”– E12

Won asked San: “Why did you ask me not to chose you as my wife?  Is it because you have someone else in mind?”
S: “I found out that for Young Master Lin to stay, Lady Dan had to become your wife..,  Well, I will just go and …”
“… Its fine… I am worried about my father, if you hear about him… Can I ask you to look after my father…”

i am in the midst of compiling, not done, there should even be changes, i will rewatch a 3rd round completely this coming weekend, Sat/Sun nites. then i will do a weekly summary per ep touched on the quotes of that ep. note that i am not a good writer. i dont make senses, grammitical errors shamelessly plenty.

but here i report to Rin's household, joinin u guys late.(oh, i forget, he is anonymous now. )

---a Mary that beg for patient as she is changing, hopefully a better mary, more lonelier, but hopefully will be disciplined.

.will update the rest of eps by this weekend. 

Thanks!!! Ahhhh I miss The King in Love so much!! 

2 hours ago, imaw78 said:

hi guys! i have been a silent lurker here. i am also having my rinsan withdrawal so i decided to post. anyway, the above scene was the first time i ship rinsan. i could instantly feel hjh and yoona's chemistry. it's just so different. the way rin looks at san.. if that isnt the look of love then i dont know what is.  i was subtly shipping them not knowing they are going to end up together. it is my first time to ship the second lead, and boy i wasnt wrong. haha

Rin had fallen in love with San since he was 12 and San was 11, he told her that on the last episode too, that means you are not wrong, this is the look of someone who finally get to see his first love again after 7 years :wub::wub:

tumblr_ovmxr2rhDU1vdif55o5_400.gif&key=2

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@KdramaSwimmer @sakura22 @liltash85 @cherryblossomzz @beachesonthesky @lolly84 @saanjh sena @louisawatson @rawrsaidmia @ktcjdrama @janglover @SakuraUchiha @sejabin @Callie Jung @yara530 @Juni Asat @syifa @hari_jo @kim_nuong @doraemimi  @Alisson Rojas @Dina Rensita @mili carvalho

and some of the chingus here, which i will tag later.

dearly beloved RinSaners, Selfless-shippers, (there should be more... sorry if i really missed out your names.)
i delicate to you, my WangRin-Household, what i do best and enjoy doing for ALL my past dramas (Healer / W2worlds / Goblin /Remember)... i collects dialogues, and quotes, i treasured them above all because in my areas of ministry, the best honest way. is always

'scripture interpret scripture', direct autograph instead of apograph, so collection of characters' quotes are my interests. Direct, simple, raw. Let the character himself 'speak' for himself .

reporting to KdramaSwommer's tagging and gentle persuasion, i quit on my way out back to dramabeans, i return here.

Reveal hidden contents

Rin & San:

Rin:

i am in the midst of compiling, not done, there should even be changes, i will rewatch a 3rd round completely this coming weekend, Sat/Sun nites. then i will do a weekly summary per ep touched on the quotes of that ep. note that i am not a good writer. i dont make senses, grammitical errors shamelessly plenty.

but here i report to Rin's household, joinin u guys late.(oh, i forget, he is anonymous now. )

---a Mary that beg for patient as she is changing, hopefully a better mary, more lonelier, but hopefully will be disciplined.

.will update the rest of eps by this weekend. 

AHHHHHHHH I miss The King in Love, i miss Rin / HJH  :cry:

4 hours ago, beachesonthesky said:

Hello hello guys, sorry I haven't been active, but I just realized something and had to write it down:

From the time San first took care of Rin when he was injured in the fight with Won, to when she was finally rescued from Song In, San never once changed her clothes. Doesn't that mean she stayed by Rin's side day and night and immediately left after so Rin couldn't follow her? So, for give or take, two days (?), San completely let go of taking care of herself to take care of Rin.

And even after that, when Rin and San had their convo outside Teacher Lee's rooms, when San looked terrible (well as terrible as Yoona can look like, lol) after also being almost poisoned to death, Rin still looked at her like she was the most beautiful thing in the world.

agree with this 100%

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

@xcalibur07 thanks for the video of top gear. OMG he is so manly but cute. When he shout omma, the sensei cannot help but laugh. 

LOL, he scream omma but his face is very excited 

On 9/26/2017 at 3:17 PM, Juni Asat said:

and also San not dressed as a high social status lady, no accesoories, but she's dressed as a common woman, no man clothes anymore, I think that simboloze that they are now departing as couple, or even living as a couple.

as of why they not married yet, I think it's because of San's father had just passed away, dunno about korean culture, but in chinese culture, if one of the parents passed away, the couple must get married in 100 days, if 100 days had passed, they have to waited for 3 years before they can get married. anyone know korean culture here? maybe shed a light to this??

@Juni Asat i dont think they need to wait until 100 days. based on fact that Rin went to ask Won's permission to grant him to wed San, right after the kiss where he cut the thread, and he said, "we will mourn as a married couple". means they can get married and then carried out the rest of the bereavement terms as a married couple, daughter and son-in-law.

6 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@Juni Asat i dont think they need to wait until 100 days. based on fact that Rin went to ask Won's permission to grant him to wed San, right after the kiss where he cut the thread, and he said, "we will mourn as a married couple". means they can get married and then carried out the rest of the bereavement terms as a married couple, daughter and son-in-law.

(i cant delete the pic that i quoted. i tried to .sorry.)

not wait until 100 days, marriage should be held IN 100 days, else they have to wait till 3 years

#RinSan first encounter after 7 years

DKsvK9-V4AE_MWU.jpg

4 hours ago, sakura22 said:

Bwahahaa..   maybe just watched her face off eye booger, just in case Rin wakes up ya know. Has to look her best. LOL 

She does indeed. I love that despite knowing Rin in the shortest time, she was able to really understand him. All since the talk they had at the street when Rin kinda lied to her. Rin had little words and a lot of actions. I find it impressive that San was able to read him accurately. Well not a surprise since she is smart and they both have shared a lot more personal thoughts to each other. 

Even when Rin didnt explain there and then only promising to do it later, San didnt doubt or waver. She still trusts Rin. 

That is true, her stare at the resting place was a mix of admiration, appreciation and love. Hahaha.. its so romantic with the light from the bonfire. Why cant they wake up next to each other? Lol although its expected of Rin to keep a respectable distance.

@sakura22 yes, that is one strong trait of San that is underrated discussed. her ability to understand Won and Rin. While Won is an open book to her, esp at the first half of drama, Won is easy to read. But as you said well, Rin is mostly actions, hidden gazes, but little words. you can only see his feelings thru his fluttering lids, his avoiding gazes, or just his deep gazes,
while San can tell, when he kept saying "you are the woman my master love'... actually hid his actual feels.
i am glad at least in the drama's last ep, SJN, managed to subtly shown how much in sync she is to Rin's feelings and his thoughts and what he even will do. while she understand exactly what he is thinking, she also said she cant read him anymore just before the porridge-choice-talks. she was not 'unable' to read what he will do next, but anxiety over the possiblities that what she guess next will comes true. that is why she didnt resist giving up the Royal Seal.

what is even more beautiful, is she obey and respect and submit to his choice, even thought knowing exactly both of them will pay heart wrenching for allowing him to take that step of being a traitor. but she chose to submit. to me, that was an even harder sacrifice than the poison tea. when you will willing to allow your most beloved one to suffer.

we must understand that in any battle, while even when Won may have told his Jang Ui and JinGwan not to shot at crucial points, but while in battle, its not rare to really accidentally really hit the heart or lungs. so letting him go even while they may have a full covered plan, does not guarantee his safe escape.

i also loved, how she is not shy to openly told him, how much she understand him. i guessed it shocked him when she can read his mind again, by naming "rebel-leads, Yuan, seal..". yet it humbled him again, as just at the Trial site, when she testified that Jeon saved her just to protect Rin. Rin at that trial was gratified and humbled that he was that much loved by her till this extend, he gasped a deep breathe of helpless air right after her confession.

here, same. he couldnt help but stunned by her reading him. so was he interested to ask her whether is she reading him again... i guessed by that, i was comforted that "he was that known by her". to be able to let another understand you well, is such a blessing.

she is really one of the smartest saeguks female character i ever seen, and also the most selfless. and above all, she reads her man very well.

16 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

not wait until 100 days, marriage should be held IN 100 days, else they have to wait till 3 years

#RinSan first encounter after 7 years

@Juni Asat oh, really, thanks no wonder he was rushing to ask Won's permission.

4 hours ago, imaw78 said:

:wub::wub:

tumblr_ovmxr2rhDU1vdif55o5_400.gif&key=2

@imaw78 welcome to this lovely place...and glad u decided to join us.

and hope ull have fun being here...

this one moment... i agree with u that it was a look of love and admiration and nothing else. he was all soaked in San's beauty and her carefree attitude, see he forgot to even blink his eyes..

and as @Juni Asat he did know she was the girl from past and thats why he couldn't stop falling on love at that moment...

@maryofbethany so sweet of you dear to finally accept my request and coming here with ur love for RinSan.

and such lovely post.. thank you for that... i hv just got up after sleeping late (marathoning Mama for some HJH dose)...ill be back with my views on ur points very soon.

another breathless survival article from TKIL press conference

IF I HAD KNOWN THEN…

I wished I had watched The King Loves press conference earlier. The chemistry and closeness between Hong Jong Hyun and Yoona is evident, undeniable and as clear as day in those few minutes they snapped their couple shots. I would have shipped them right then from the start even before the drama rolled around.

I admit I only watched snippets of it so far but I decided to watch the full clip… and gosh. I ship them so hard it’s not funny. Their smiles, their little conversations in between, their comfy body language…and at some points, I swear they look smitten with each other but are trying their best not to show it, and hide it. If they are still just friends, which I think they still are, they are either trying to figure things out or have agreed to take things slow. They are just too good together to be NOT true.

During the interview, Yoona said Hong Jong Hyun is exactly like Rin and the boys said that she is exactly like San. So doesn’t that just equate to Yoona and Hong Jong Hyun falling in love in real life? HA.

So I went on a major screencapping spree. Below are clips of the press conference so that you can see how they were interacting from all angles. And because Hong Jong Hyun is MIA and I miss his handsome, sexy person.

10 things I love about them in the clip:

#1 The wide, wide smiles when Hong Jong Hyun walked on stage to join Yoona – I found myself smiling along with them. They just look so happy.

yooh37-e1506448834329.png?w=620&h=281

yooh2-e1506452653984.png?w=620&h=300

#2 Their matching outfits. I’m dead certain it was planned. Hong Jong Hyun doesn’t usually wear light-coloured suits but he wore one that day. Plus, the scarf around his neck matched Yoona’s dress perfectly. He definitely knew beforehand what she was wearing and matched her outfit. The MC mentioned their matching outfits and they just laughed it off, not seeming surprised.

yooh14-e1506450322223.png?w=620&h=291

#3 Yoona reaching out for Hong Jong Hyun immediately when he came round to stand next to her. I’m not sure whether she is reaching for his hand or waist but she keeps instinctively seeking him out.

yooh9-e1506448853347.png?w=620&h=297

yooh10-e1506448875793.png?w=620&h=285

yooh21-e1506448899724.png?w=620&h=298

yooh22-e1506448919821.png?w=620&h=292

#4 Hong Jong Hyun coolly taking charge. They keep bumping hands as they try to get the right pose and seeing Yoona getting flustered, Hong Jong Hyun coolly steps up to take charge. He tugs her close and puts his arm around her firmly and protectively. Her nerves settle instantly and she falls into camera mode. LOVE how he knows how to manage the situation, and knows how to calm her down. You can see Hong Jong Hyun quietly leading Yoona throughout their segment and she happily follows suit.

yooh23a-e1506449007765.png?w=620&h=294

yooh23-e1506448990733.png?w=620&h=294

yooh12a-e1506449047680.png?w=620&h=294

yooh39-e1506449109676.png?w=620&h=285

yooh13-e1506449067761.png?w=620&h=297

#5 Yoona always has one hand on him throughout the photo session. When she isn’t waving, her other hand automatically joins the other on him. She sticks close to him, too.

yooh39b-e1506451000981.png?w=620&h=302

#6 I love their body language towards each other. Yoona seems happy, secure and lets herself be dependent on him. She’s usually quite the independent type but she doesn’t mind letting Hong Jong Hyun take charge. Hong Jong Hyun is Hong Jong Hyun – sweet, protective, gentle, caring, stoic, quietly assured. His caring nature is innate and even at the end, he ensures he leads Yoona off the stage proper. He is confident without coming off as arrogant.

yooh40a-e1506452678852.png?w=620&h=303

yooh39a-e1506450985771.png?w=620&h=289

#7 Once Yoona’s nerves were settled, they were completely in sync after. Be it posing, or walking off the stage, their strides synchronised.

yooh36-e1506449244792.png?w=620&h=289

#8 Hong Jong Hyun’s adorable laughter and behaviour. When the MC asked Yoona what she thought of the acting styles of her two leading men, Hong Jong Hyun turned to her and curiously looked into her face, laughing cutely. He is soooo lovable and precious.

yooh18a-e1506449088697.png?w=620&h=289

#9 Their running conversations. They keep talking to each other whenever possible, exactly like the BTS cuts for the drama.

yooh40-e1506451258166.png?w=620&h=296

#10 Their combined hotness. Yoona is flawless while Hong Jong Hyun looks incredibly gorgeous. His suit was an immaculate fit and that slightly crooked smile does crazy things to my heartbeat. He is steely outside, melted warmth inside.

yooh15-e1506449134723.png?w=620&h=288

yooh27-e1506449155293.png?w=620&h=292

yooh28-e1506449170945.png?w=620&h=297

yooh29-e1506449188142.png?w=620&h=292

yooh29a-e1506449203511.png?w=620&h=296

Just out of curiosity, I checked out The K2 press conference clip which I hadn’t watched before either. It was strange how awkward Yoona and Ji Chang Wook were they had great chemistry on screen and delivered swoony kisses. Granted, Yoona did spend less time with Ji Chang Wook, while she spent nearly six months filming The King Loves. They were so awkward while posing together until the MC had to comment they looked too awkward and requested they stand closer together. Yoona didn’t know where to put her hands half the time and maintained a distance from Ji Chang Wook, and vice versa. She isn’t as relaxed and as cheerful as she is with Hong Jong Hyun.

She is fine with Im Si Wan but the difference is quite marked when it comes to Hong Jong Hyun. She genuinely doesn’t mind touching him and being in close proximity with him. She is a lot less stiff and less guarded when she is with him. And I think his very presence and being with him just makes her happy. I’m sure it’s the same for him, too.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/09/26/if-i-had-known-then/

Archived