[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say that Yoona and hong jong hyun are dating. There is a saeseng account of HJY on ig who is exposing basically HJH life which is kinda sad tbh. But that account (name: fcuplover) confirmed that yoona and HJY are dating. And also he used to date After school nana in the past ( during  "we got married" time).

On 3/10/2019 at 4:50 AM, ookie said:

I just wanted to say that Yoona and hong jong hyun are dating. There is a saeseng account of HJY on ig who is exposing basically HJH life which is kinda sad tbh. But that account (name: fcuplover) confirmed that yoona and HJY are dating. And also he used to date After school nana in the past ( during  "we got married" time).

that fcuplover is the same person as that sicko farewell with all his sick obsession syndrome, he's nana's fans which claimed to be HJH's old fans that now richard simmons HJH in every chance he get since HJH finally blocked him from his IG

I'll off course be very happy if that's really happens but let's just wait for the big confirmation from both of them to be sure, don't trust anyone that claimed to be anyone fans that now even the color of their panties they're wearing now

hello there, this is not about anything abt rinsan but i wonder if anyone know where there was an english summary of the original novel written in some comments or a thread? i have no idea where the commenter posted it and cant find it anywhere but she summarised all the 3 volumes. Thank u so much (i recently just rewatched and the feels feel fonder)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived