[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

31 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

there's something sweet and special between these two, that's for sure :D:D

Of course there’s something special and sweet between these two. The way they look at each other and always in their own love world is a big giveaway already.

Spoiler

I find most of these sweet gifs from korean sites like Daum and Intiz. So Korean fans must have sensed something between them as well.

Fans know  and we just need to wait. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/16/2018 at 12:24 PM, Juni Asat said:

HJH, the perfect gentleman :D:D

the people around them seems love teasing these two too :D:D

Hi guys . Is it only me that AAA is being sketchy? I’ve been voting for Yoona non stop and even bought subscription to get 100+ points   but when I vote the number doesn’t go up at all. Anyway what is our Jonghyun up to these days?

18 hours ago, inpoopylovemadness said:

Hi guys . Is it only me that AAA is being sketchy? I’ve been voting for Yoona non stop and even bought subscription to get 100+ points   but when I vote the number doesn’t go up at all. Anyway what is our Jonghyun up to these days?

Seems like fans have given up voting AAA because the public system is not fair... Vote more for Yoona and the amount of her is still not going up....:bawling: Anyway, seems like Yoona enjoyed her personal time recently, went to the nice restaurant but didnt know with who...:grin: And yesterday went shopping with her sister:kiss_wink: About HJH, I heard that the drama will be crank up these days. His IG has been followed back some of friends.... but don't have TKIL team....:bawling: However, we just know they are still hanging out often by ourselves~~ :wub:

Hi guys . Is it only me that AAA is being sketchy? I’ve been voting for Yoona non stop and even bought subscription to get 100+ points   but when I vote the number doesn’t go up at all.

lots of Yoona's fans had been complaining about this too :cry:

Anyway what is our Jonghyun up to these days?

I think he's busy shooting for his new drama "Absolute Boyfriend" :D:D

4 hours ago, Diana Ho said:

Seems like fans have given up voting AAA because the public system is not fair... Vote more for Yoona and the amount of her is still not going up....:bawling: Anyway, seems like Yoona enjoyed her personal time recently, went to the nice restaurant but didnt know with who...:grin: And yesterday went shopping with her sister:kiss_wink: About HJH, I heard that the drama will be crank up these days. His IG has been followed back some of friends.... but don't have TKIL team....:bawling: However, we just know they are still hanging out often by ourselves~~ :wub:

4 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

lots of Yoona's fans had been complaining about this too :cry:

I think he's busy shooting for his new drama "Absolute Boyfriend" :D:D

That is so unfair :crazy: 

Why are they doing this? I paid and play games  just to get  those points for voting.

I’m glad to see Yoona enjoying free time with her family and  of course I hope she is having a blissful time with her Mister Right too :tounge_xd:

I wonder who she went to the restaurant with *my delulu mind is going wild* :kiss_wink:

13 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

I upload all the episodes in my YT channel so I can watched it anytime :tounge_wink:

Won't it be caught by MBC? As I upload the related video clips, It always said I don't follow the copyright and forced me to delete immediately...:bawling:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

@Diana Ho me too :bawling: how I wish some director out there actually paid attention to their top the chart chemistry and cast them together again in a new drama :dissapointed_relieved:

I imagine they cast in the drama like Mr.Sunshine or Chicago Typewriter... Deep and sorrowful love during the war in the beginning of 20th Century... Or the romantic comedy like Kim Eun Suk' s drama, such as Goblins or Secret Garden..:heart: However, I still like Song Ji Na' s script the most... I love her thought of "love" which showed in the drama, just like TKIL builds love on respect, loyal, belief, and more..... that cannot be described easily...

Archived