[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

I'll wait patiently for the happy news for us all to throw a party :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

We have to be patient but I’m already having a party inside my heart :kiss_wink:

tkly1-e1506186643421.png

I may be delulu about this but I feel like Yoona song lyrics and song choices have been directed towards our Red sweet  boy 

Spoiler

I just loved it when she samg this song because of how sweet her voice is and it means she has moved on from any past . How she has truely met the one now.

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/%E6%98%8E%E5%B9%B4%E4%BB%8A%E6%97%A5-next-year-today.html

Next Year, Today

If the chandelier collapsed on me
Perhaps I would no longer be alive
Though your love does not exist, I don’t see the need to keep any distance from it
Perhaps I’m severely in denial
Perhaps I do deserve any love
Stay in my bed for ever and dream
I won’t be melancholy for the rest of my life

Perhaps we need to live our lives bravely
I might as well make a new wish
To overcome this breakup
In exactly a year, please stop being insomniac
My mattress will never be the same
If I have the luck to meet you again
Or else I would simply wait for you at my companion’s wedding banquet apprehensively
In exactly a year, we’ll be separated for a year
Yet who could get used to the feeling of leaving you for 60 years
But I still hope that I can recognize your children
And hear your last goodbye before I leave eternally

The fact that I’ve met you during my lifetime proves that I’ve lucked out

However I never realized until today, that I’ve truly been alive

31 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

She definitely had move on, totally and completely, with our man by her side :D:D

How can she not move on with such sweet man by his side? 

I squeal so hard after reading this :love:

Spoiler

Yoona explains, “Because we are overly close to each other, filming a kissing scene would be a little embarrassing. I mentioned exactly the same thing [to Hong Jong Hyun]. But my embarrassment was quite needless. He is very caring and considerate [the Korean phrase used also means ‘caring to the point that the person always puts others first’. So I think Yoona means it both ways] He also looks after other people very well. I always say he is a very thoughtful man. He is very careful. Therefore, there were no problems at all while filming the scene.”

translation from: Breathlesssurvival

https://www.google.com/amp/s/breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/09/23/yoona-shares-about-kissing-hong-jong-hyun-and-how-lovely-he-is-in-real-life/amp/

:love::love:

17 minutes ago, inpoopylovemadness said:

How can she not move on with such sweet man by his side? 

I squeal so hard after reading this :love:

Hide contents

Yoona explains, “Because we are overly close to each other, filming a kissing scene would be a little embarrassing. I mentioned exactly the same thing [to Hong Jong Hyun]. But my embarrassment was quite needless. He is very caring and considerate [the Korean phrase used also means ‘caring to the point that the person always puts others first’. So I think Yoona means it both ways] He also looks after other people very well. I always say he is a very thoughtful man. He is very careful. Therefore, there were no problems at all while filming the scene.”

translation from: Breathlesssurvival

https://www.google.com/amp/s/breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/09/23/yoona-shares-about-kissing-hong-jong-hyun-and-how-lovely-he-is-in-real-life/amp/

:love::love:

Yeah Yeah…… I also squeal hard after I read the whole interview...:love: And the BTS are always he best... I also remembered Yoona had been to a variety show, and she mentioned she will feel touched when there is a man put the tableware well before meal for her... (Seemed like she had thought someone and~~~ she loves the man who is gentle and considerate~~!!)

There was a video clip about TKIL' s press conference, and I noticed HJH put the microphone for Yoona gently.. They are always in their sweet world... Hahaha:wub:

Here it is!!

https://youtu.be/AGXlbjyZaMk

2 hours ago, Diana Ho said:

Yeah Yeah…… I also squeal hard after I read the whole interview...:love: And the BTS are always he best... I also remembered Yoona had been to a variety show, and she mentioned she will feel touched when there is a man put the tableware well before meal for her... (Seemed like she had thought someone and~~~ she loves the man who is gentle and considerate~~!!)

There was a video clip about TKIL' s press conference, and I noticed HJH put the microphone for Yoona gently.. They are always in their sweet world... Hahaha:wub:

Here it is!!

https://youtu.be/AGXlbjyZaMk

Omg thank you so much for this :kiss_wink:

that man is so jonghyun-ie

I’m so happy that Yoona  is so full sincerity and happiness  everytime she describes  him  

HJH sure is making Yoona happy, I can see that in every pics candid or selfie and the way she describe him like he is the most gentleman in the whole world.

For a woman to find a man that will always put her happiness above all else is the biggest treasure one can asked for :heart::heart:

I’m so happy that I found this thread. 

Not all the members are active anymore but I hope all will be back when the good news is out :wub:

Let’s  keep anticipating the future of this precious couple

256D3A41595D3C991F8ABF

26655F38595D3CA2313F03

Yoong looks absolutely pretty in RED. I always feel that she is a fairy . No wonder he can’t take his eyes off from her.

Glowing stars and hearts all over  :heart::star:

240DB446595D3CEC1C9209

6 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

it's so great to have a new member in the home @inpoopylovemadness

Welcome to our RinSan Haven, chingu :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

Thank you for the warm welcome. I’m so happy that RinSan heaven is so friendly and filled with beautiful picture of the couple.

I love reading all your comments and analysis which make so much sense.

HongIm couple fighting!

240DF83A595FC3050EBE2A

2662B8385943DE9A161CB0

Spoiler

ONce again in their own world while Won is left confused :wub:216D4D4C595D3C571928FD

That BTS which was in the mountains is cute and sweet~~ :wub: I remembered in the making USB, Siwan was singing songs about breaking up... Because of jealous RINSAN always chatting happily:lol: However, they were just talking and in their own world, share the snacks, poking fun at WON together.... ignore anybody next to them:wub:

Archived