[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/25/2018 at 9:22 PM, Juni Asat said:

BTW, the place Yoona, PHH and Park-Ji reunion seems like not the same place as the one in HJH pic, what you say??

Well... I think those are different places, either... And from the words which PHH post, I also don't feel HJH had been there with the girls... WOW!!!!!!

13 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I hope they are really dating xuxuxuxxu :kiss_wink:

Btw thanks @Eun-San 

me too, I hope they really are dating  :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink:

btw, seems like our Jong Hyunnie get himself a hater, badmouthing him everywhere and told him to stay away from Yoona, kinda remind me of that farewell but HJH version , they might be the same person, who knows :P:P:P

But I like to tease that kind of person, so I made more RinSan edit to tease him :glasses::glasses:

should I call him to my old edits? the ones that hot and steamy and let him boiled? :P:P

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

If I was Yoona I will never let HJH xixixixi oh gosh... I need to rewatching HJH. His tender voice and soft speak can be my trauma healing :bawling: .. I love you HJH :heart:

HJH is the perfect example of a gentleman as of Yoona an angel, they would be very lucky to have each other, but this hater just measure everything with money, that's what ticked me a lot and I just can't help myself to tease him more :P:P

I'm so evil :tounge_wink::tounge_wink:

1 hour ago, Juni Asat said:

me too, I hope they really are dating  :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink:

btw, seems like our Jong Hyunnie get himself a hater, badmouthing him everywhere and told him to stay away from Yoona, kinda remind me of that farewell but HJH version , they might be the same person, who knows :P:P:P

But I like to tease that kind of person, so I made more RinSan edit to tease him :glasses::glasses:

Hahaha!! You did a great job !! I am also the evil one though~~~ 

But I think those haters are not as same as farewellbyebye, I guess those are Yoona addict or another crazy CP fans... Really annoying and disgusting, though we enjoy being RinSan shippers, we have never insulted another kinds of fans or celebrities!!! 

Archived